part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 19:20:48 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Bare feet delicately walk across the wet stone towards a steaming pool off in the corner that patrons have seemed to avoid. It’s tucked behind a tall out cropping of rock. Perhaps that's why; if you weren’t looking for it, it would be easy to miss.

The prospect of downing the sake in her hand and settling into the comforting warmth of the bath was enough press a rather satisfied smile onto her pink lips. Toni wastes no time setting the sake near the edge of the pool and letting the silken robe slip off her shoulders to settle beside it.

She sinks into the foggy bath without even bothering to look to see if anyone else is present. With a deep breath, she momentarily slips beneath the surface, brushing back her dark hair. A satisfied sigh hums in her throat as she wipes away the beads of water and settles back against the stoney wall of the pool.

pxUO3O5X
1000-40= 960

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 19:45:03 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
perhaps she should've looked.

he is not used to being ignored, to being looked over, but he blames it on the fog. his own glass of sake settles onto the edge of the pool, which should announce his presence.

and if not, then his words will. they're accompanied by a smile.

"i hope you don't mind the company."

1Nw9DU8T

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 19:51:23 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The soft clink of the glass against the stone is enough to break her from her silent bliss. Her lids crack open, eyes flashing towards the source of the sound, alert, though the rest of her remains still beneath the surface. Through the fog, the shadow of a man (probably?) can be discerned against the stone. The voice confirms it.

“Depends on the company,” his details are lost in the fog, but his voice sounds pleasant enough.

pGYGO8Rc
960-89= 871

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 19:54:13 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
her details are as equally lost in the fog, but her voice draws him in. he leans just a little, parting the fog briefly with an exhale.

"should i move closer?"

gP9vUEvx

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 20:03:17 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 For the briefest of moments, she catches a glimpse of dark hair and sharp jaw line. Toni sits up slightly, curiosity getting the best of her. Her head tilts slightly, grin tugging at the corner of her lips, “if you’d like to. I don’t mind,” her voice is soft and sweet, meant to draw him in to satisfy her curiosity.

8QCAEEGo
871-7= 864

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 20:08:02 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
soft and sweet, he stands, stepping through the mist as he makes his way over, but not before reaching for his half-empty glass of sake.

his smile slips into a grin as he nears her, moving to sit beside her.

"how's the company?"

FoGKI5QZ

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 20:16:49 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 her dark eyes cut through the fog like daggers, watching his figure shifts and draws closer. She takes the time to shamelessly admire what she can see before he settles beside her. She meets his gaze, mirroring the grin. There’s a moment of silence before she shrugs subtly, “Acceptable, so far,” it grows into a teasing smile, “I’m impressed you found my secret spring,” she shifts slightly to face him.

3liGuLbr
864-24= 840

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 20:19:28 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
"so far?"

it catches him off guard a little, forcing him to repeat it with an amused expression. he chuckles, nodding, playing right into her game.

"hmm, i was here first, wasn't i? does that make it my secret spring?"

f|hqEco9

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 0:01:39 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “I try not to get my hope up on first impressions,” she explains with a small shrug, “I’ve been disappointed too many times,” hopefully, lance wouldn’t be a disappointment.

She thinks on his question for a moment, “I guess so . . . until I got here,” ever the dom, she stakes her claim with an impish smile.

ZDj6zmN9
840-69= 771

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 6:47:53 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
"we could share."

he shrugs, offering a bare compromise as he raises his glass to sip. he shifts just a little bit closer, perhaps challenging her claim.

"our secret spring."

y4sRETFN

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 7:07:57 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A compromise? Gross. “Our” felt like a relationship . . . thing. Her gaze flicks away for a moment, following a trail of steam up until it dissipates, “Does that imply I’ll be seeing you around more?” Although his sip reminds her she brought her own sake, she doesn’t move, staying resolute in her claim.

jnsedvVb
771-64= 707

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 7:18:06 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
"it could."

likely not, however.

"but i move around quite a lot."

not only is it the nature of his job, but he isn't the type to...settle. something tells him she's the same.

aUihwfD2

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 7:32:18 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Hm, I see,” she doesn’t hint to whether she would like to see him around more or not, she’ll let him interpret that on his own.

She casually leans back, reaching an arm over her head to retrieve the sake she set alongside her discarded robe. The bottle opens with a pop, “Need a refill?” she asks with a small smile, offering the bottle to him, “Why do you move around a lot?”

_EzJyNpP
707-40= 667

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 7:48:01 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
accepting the bottle with a smile, he nods.

"please."

sake pours into his glass as he speaks.

"just the job, really. i go where i'm needed."

at least he did before the war. now, he isn't too sure. less, likely.

"i'm a ranger."

Fm4|JnOX

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 8:01:24 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Ranger? Naturally, her interest in the stranger significantly piques. There’s only a subtle change in her demeanor despite the involuntary spike in her heart rate out of excitement. Lucky Toni.

“Mmm, a ranger,” she repeats, taking the bottle back from him when he’s finished. She didn’t bring a glass, so she simply presses it to her lips and takes a delicate sip. Her tongue runs over her lower lip, catching any stray drops, “I’m new to Hoenn, what is it that Rangers do here?” she leans closer, curiosity sparkling behind her brown eyes.

P9tEzb5D
667-82= 585