Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 19:41:27 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

There’s a calmness to this place that one can’t deny. After a recent trip with Killian, and the interruption by Lulu, Lex seeks the quiet solitude of an empty hot spring. The crisp night air fades as she sinks into the foggy water and the steam that rises from it. The thief leans back, taking a deep breath to keep her afloat on the surface as she closes her eyes, letting her mind wander and melt into nothingness as the sauna does its job loosening the tension that seems the plague her body.

83v_FxSN
1000-59= 961

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,378 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 19:48:15 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"oh."

it's the first thing theo says when he steps into the room only to find out that it isn't empty. far from it, actually, as he meets the gaze of a familiar figure.

still, he approaches.

"alexandra."

not briarwood.
tM|tSoF1

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 19:56:44 GMT

Solitude. She’s supposed to be alone. Perhaps that why her guard is down. With eyes closed and ears submerged beneath the water as she floats, it’s hard to make out the muffled sound of Theo’s approach. There’s perhaps and echo of her name, but it’s lost in the sound of the water lapping against her ears.

She continues to float, blissfully unaware of his entrance.

p8JveuuR
961-92 =869

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,378 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 20:00:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]well, this is awkward.

should he turn around? would that even be more awkward?

but then again, it's not like theo's ever cared about things like that.

and so, without much of a care, he steps into the water.

LD4N1|1J

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 20:09:32 GMT

There’s a noticeable shift in the water. The waves against her ears increase ever so slightly and a large wave subtly tosses her against the surface. It’s enough to break her meditative state. Lex’s eyes crack open and flick towards the side. The unmistakable shadow of a man moves, “Fuck!” she gasps, immediately sitting up and moving back in the water. A sharp breath brings recognition as her amber eyes settle on Theo. Her teeth clench and red lips purse into a frown, “You surprised me,” she growls before settling back into the water to hide the majority of her beneath the foggy surface.

PphPOwiC
869-92= 777

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,378 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 20:21:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]her frown is met with a shrug followed by a soft smile, more amused than anything.

"i did announce my presence but you must not have heard."

he looks over at her, scrutinizing through the fog.

"been well, alexandra?"

XBFeWvCR

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 23:51:16 GMT

“Hm, I guess I didn’t hear you,” with a shrug she sinks back towards the opposite end of the pool, giving Theo his space. She hadn’t seen him in quite some time.

Alexandra, only her mother and people that really wanted to get under her skin called her that. She tenses beneath the water, but bites her tongue, “Been fine, how have you been, Theo?”

h6j3elwJ
777-6= 771

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,378 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 6:44:31 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"quite good, all things considered."

with a sigh, he sinks just a little deeper into the water, allowing it to wash over tense shoulders.

"have you been keeping up with your training?"

pc2scqhW

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 7:21:27 GMT

All things considered? She’s not sure what that’s supposed to mean but she brushes it off, regardless. She leans back against the stone, relaxing into the warmth. That is, until he asks his question. Yikes.

“A bit,” she shrugs, not necessarily lying but not full being honest. Working out, sure. Training like they had done? No.

aBr9sUK_
771-53= 718

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,378 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 7:45:01 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"a bit?"

not enough, really, and so the way his eyes narrow in slight judgment is justified, at least to him.

"do i need to step back in?"

8V9xezIP

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 7:55:58 GMT

Yes, not enough. She should be training more but it’s not like people are lining up to get their asses beat on a daily basis. Despite what might be common amongst her colleagues, Lex doesn’t enjoy dragging a grunt to the arena just to beat them up.

“No,” she responds with a feigned confidence, peering at him through the white fog, “I can take care of myself,” the statement isn’t entirely true, but it’s certainly more true than it was when they first met.

u8K4_|TM
718-69= 649

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,378 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 13:41:41 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i don't doubt that."

briefly, theo wonders if she means she could simply run away, but he doesn't bother pressing.

instead, he sighs, parting fog.

"but it's okay to accept help, lex."

NvqiPO_J

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 15:32:50 GMT

Lex still runs, but not as much as she used to. She’s grown more comfortable with conflict, and even battling. Sometimes she even finds herself looking for a fight.

She smiles at Theo through the fog, “If I need help, you’ll be the first I turn to,” she still doesn’t necessarily trust him, but she trusts him more than Gavin. Doubtful she’ll need help, she has . Well, she hopes she has Killian . . . he’s been acting very strange lately.

NT9LAbi3
649-95= 554

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,378 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 15:46:22 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]her answer has him briefly chuckling as he meets her smile through the fog.

"i would've assumed killian first, but this is a nice surprise."

he shrugs, deciding to press further.

"everything alright between the two of you?"

oCrtUXDw

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
solitude [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 15:53:55 GMT

Lex laughs with him, shaking her head, “I figured Killian first was implied,” apparently not, she’ll have to be more clear, “After Killian, of course.”

His question leaves her tense, but neutral on the surface, “Yes, things are great,” it’s even followed by a pleasant smile. She doesn’t need others prodding into their love life.

T8sPmLmg
554-6= 548