snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
bound to fail [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 23:03:39 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]too late into the night for the town of lavaridge to even be awake, the form of illeana reyes could be spotted immersed in water. she doesn't consider the concept that people would venture into the springs at such an hour. perhaps her first mistake...

thoughts swirl in the mind, all too similar to the pink mist that rolls off her shoulders in waves. it's comforting, sometimes. tonight? not so much. there's a reminder laced into it now, one that brings a mixture of emotions to the surface. she can't tell what the tears are by the time they begin to fall. angry, bitter, devastated. does it matter?

her body stiffens at the sound of footsteps, soft against warm stones.

and when her head turns to regard the interruption, she can't stop the sensation. it starts small, like a budding realization until mild recognition strikes like lightning against a dark sky.

"you," she whispers, knowing too well it'll be heard in the dead of night. "who are you?" the face is familiar, too familiar, and she swallows back the violent urge to sob.

d6j9YGbP
hope ur ready to ugly cry with me :freeloader:
heat points | 935/1000

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
bound to fail [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 12:51:43 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

a whisper travels through the silence of the night, disrupting whatever tranquility once existed. she turns, meeting a face she finds familiar as well.[break][break]

"ana."[break][break]

stone.[break][break]

gently, carefully, she approaches the water with an expression akin to curiosity. she smiles, voice hushed.[break][break]

"you're illeana, aren't you?"[break][break]

QkDOZaTt[break][break]

919/1000

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
bound to fail [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 23:40:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"ana," she echoes softly, as if for a ghost lingering in the back of her mind. and perhaps, on most nights, there is one with soft green hair and a loving smile. she blinks and the apparition fades with the heat around her body.

self-consciously, a hand rises to brush damp bangs from her cheeks. familiarity is both a blessing and a curse, sometimes. she's certain they could both place this in the curse category. the simmering emotions beneath her skin leaves a foreboding shadow over this chance meeting.

"i am," she murmurs as ana comes closer. the woman smiles and she tries to smile back. it curves her lips, sure, but doesn't quite meet the eyes. "i -- i suppose you know about me?"

from alex.

IxN2Qz4V
heat points | 916/1000

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
bound to fail [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 9:04:03 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"i do."[break][break]

from alex.[break][break]

"as private as he was, alex spoke of you quite often."[break][break]

she slips into the water, slow as she sits.[break][break]

"he adored you, really."[break][break]

FxdfoJBI[break][break]

852/1000

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
bound to fail [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 1:03:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]silence takes hold before anything else. she feels the tears surface and if they fall, she doesn't notice.

"did he?" perhaps in another life, she could have become part of their family but she'll only be a stone in dreams now.

something in her slumps, as if in defeat. grief is too heavy on her shoulders, even with the warm comfort of hot spring water.

quietly, brokenly, she whispers into the night, into the space between herself and ana.

"i adored him too." i still do.

KfXEV17R
heat points | 852/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
bound to fail [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 16:45:10 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"he did."[break][break]

the way she says it makes it seem as though there's no doubt that he did.[break][break]

she notices the tears, offering a gentle smile in response as she wades closer.[break][break]

"how are you...holding up?"[break][break]

hZ_pz3Qk[break][break]

849/1000

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
bound to fail [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 0:39:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]an odd sensation of relief bubbles up at the affirmation. somehow, she had still been insecure about all of it. the grief, the void left behind, the relationship. it haunts her even now in the steamy corners of a hot spring.

the question is meant to be kind. that much she knows, understands. and yet, it feels loaded like a gun.

she swallows. her eyes follow ana's movement as she drifts closer.

"i'm... surviving," she offers. it carries a weight of its own and god, she's gonna carry it forever. her head rises a fraction and her smile is small, ghostly. "how're you doing? your family...?"

zNFxKf_N
heat points | 823/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
bound to fail [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 8:24:40 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"we're surviving."[break][break]

it's not the whole truth but it's not entirely untrue either. they are surviving, one way or another.[break][break]

the ghostly smile is almost too easy to mirror.[break][break]

"it could still be your family, you know. mum would still like to meet you.""[break][break]

smyoTlPb[break][break]

797/1000

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
bound to fail [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 0:43:27 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]her head bobs in a mild nod. understanding morphs her features and yet, it feels wrong. distorted, even. grief bleeds in a plethora of colors between the two women tonight.

"i'm glad," she offers softly. she almost feels as if she owes him the role of keeping an eye on his family now... he would want them safe. always. she'll ensure to that.

oh.

she makes a strangled sort of sound. half between a gasp and a sob, bordering on wounded animal. that... that hadn't been expected. it chips away at what little composure she has regarding the loss of her love.

"i... are are you sure?" it's a mess of emotions when it finally tumbles out in one rushed breath. she doesn't bother to correct it. instead, she stares with a wobbling lip and uncertainty. "she wants to meet me?"

QMgpw2S3
heat points | 750/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
bound to fail [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 17:09:24 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

in a way, ana feels responsible for illie, too. even if she hadn't been on the best of terms with her brother, she owes him that much.[break][break]

but is what she's currently doing cruel? to pull on heartstrings the way she does?[break][break]

"she does."[break][break]

"it...hasn't been easy for her since he passed. i imagine seeing you would perhaps give her closure."[break][break]

W2F8lIWk[break][break]

706/1000

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
bound to fail [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 0:48:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]closure... does such a thing exist?

sometimes, she believes it could. and other times, she sees his face burned into her mind's eye, a sun spot of grief unable to be blinked away. she sees it now in the woman beside her. it aches, stings, burns, kills.

"how so?" she questions. it's a mild distraction for herself, maybe. asking questions she doesn't want to know the answers to and jotting them down like she won't dwell on them for weeks by memory alone. and yet, she almost wants to understand exactly why she could possibly offer any sliver of closure.

it seems illeana still has a nasty habit of voicing her insecurities aloud.

"would i not make it worse...?"

GGctP2gR
heat points | 695/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
bound to fail [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2021 9:30:36 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"you wouldn't, no."[break][break]

another subtle movement takes her closer, the distance between them slowly being chipped away.[break][break]

"i suppose a part of him still lives with you, and so seeing you might allow her to properly say her goodbyes, if that makes sense."[break][break]

5qnVtX1Z[break][break]

664/1000

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights