9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
perintökalu [ kanto ] [ past ]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 5:20:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"u-uhh!"

the manager is startled by the devon heir. sure, they were informed that they had a visitor. that itself is fine. but the question that follows catches them off guard. fernando eliard silph? that's outside his pay grade. eventually, he catches his stammering. first of all, who was this?

"uh, that depends who's asking. who are you?"

naturally, a goldenrod native has no idea about the affairs and celebrities of different regions.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 4:01:45 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar

"alexander stone. from devon corporation. we operate in hoenn and have been business partners with silph co. for years." 

such logistics shouldn't have to be said but it's not unexpected from a kanto native. the majority won't know of the affairs that happen outside their region.

"i have to deliver something to him."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 5:18:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"did you say devon corp!"

the manager's caught with a foot in his mouth once again. he has no idea who stone is and his relationship to devon but the company's name rings a bell. "uh, well then, uh." he's stutter, half trying to catch up with what to say and what he's thinking. eventually he spits it out.

"my boss's boss said he got an e-mail from him not too long ago. told the higher ups to take the day off and stay with their families."

the man's too dim to connect the dots. the news about silph co. is a big head liner across every region but not to the extent that it bleeds into every day life. "so i can't say that i do. if you need to leave something for him you can always leave it here with us. i'll give it to my boss. or you could come back when he's in. here's his office number."

the man holds out a business card. there's two name and two positions listed, each one with their respective contact info.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 3:08:44 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar

the option to relinquish his responsibilities is offered, and as it hangs there ripe for the picking, alexander contemplates his choices but ultimately decides against it. that is not the type of man he is.

taking the business card from the worker, alexander expresses his gratitude with a polite nod before pocketing the card. "thank you."

with nothing left to keep him there, he prepares to make his exit. "please let mister silph know that i am looking for him and that he can find me back in hoenn. i'll be leaving now."

and with that, he exits the thread.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP