Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 19:12:47 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
It was ironic that people would hire a thief to protect their herd of Wooloo from thieves.

Well, not many people knew that Elliott Jenkins was a thief on the side of his modeling career. He was money driven, but society believed he took many modeling jobs instead of robbing someone.

They didn't need to know the sick irony.

He walked to the farm in Oldale he was supposed to meet his partner at, Enya and Hestia at his side. The two dog-like pokemon sniffed the Wooloo excitedly.

"Hey, leave them be, alright? They're probably scared of you," he scolded them, giving them a narrow-eyed look.

He hoped he wouldn't get a weird farmer's tan out here. That'd be a lot for the makeup team to cover up.

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 1:08:35 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigi"]
[attr="class","rigiw"]
There was no irony in people asking a ranger to protect their herd of Wooloo from thieves, and when the request came, Lia had no issue grabbing her bow and jumping on her Pidgeot’s back in order to fly all the way down from Lilycove to Oldale Town.
[break][break][break]
It was a relatively long trip, but flying had always been something she had liked, and with favourable winds grazing against the strong wings of the bird pokémon, they had made it to the town of colourful flowers in no time.
[break][break]
Of course, a familiar face is not what she had expected to find when landing near the agreed upon spot by the farm.
[break][break]
”Oh…” Even after years have passed, Lia is good enough with faces for the resemblance to easily come to mind. ”Elliott?”
[break][break]
And of course, as can only be expected of her, she smiles.
[break][break]
”Hey, it’s been a while.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","rigitag"]

[attr="class","rigipokes"][break]

[newclass=.rigi] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigitag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigitag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigiw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigipokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigipokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 2:30:10 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott looked at the sky, seeing a Pidgeot flying through the sky with someone on its back. "What the-" Was that his company?

The person landed, and it took him a moment for it to click. And he felt like he wanted to die inside.

Her smile. Ugh. He felt like it was so fake, nothing real behind it. Just how he remembered when they were in school together. Fighting for first.

"Amelia." Elliott didn't address her by her nickname, instead greeting her curtly. "I guess."

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 2:22:11 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigi"]
[attr="class","rigiw"]
Lia has never been a fake person. In fact, she has always worn her emotions at her sleeve, to a degree that at times it has complicated much for her because of her temper.
[break][break]
Of course, these are things wouldn’t know about her, because they never spoke much back at school, and there wasn’t much that upset her about her life as a student. She was happy, and how couldn’t she have been, when she had everything?
[break][break]
Elliott may feel distaste seeing her, but to Lia it’s just running into someone she knew when she was much younger.
[break][break]
”How have you been? Are you here for the Wooloo job?” As she speaks, it’s with a soft smile that she pets her Pidgeot, looking up at the skies before meeting the pokémon’s gaze one more time. ”Keep an eye on things from up above, alright?”
[break][break]
Naturally, the pokémon does as asked.

[break][break]

[attr="class","rigitag"]

[newclass=.rigi] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigitag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigitag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigipokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 2:12:08 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Oh, fucking great. She was his help?

Elliott wanted to scream into the ground right now, throw a tantrum and ask what he did to curse himself right now. Instead, he took a sharp breath in through his nose before he replied.

"Yes, for the money," he said bluntly. "Why are you concerned with how I've been? It doesn't really matter much, does it? I'm here."

Perhaps he was being too harsh, since they really hadn't seen each other since Eli had left for modeling and consequently left their school all together.

But part of him couldn't help it.

"Let's get to work." He stepped away from her, Hestia and Enya following him obediently.

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 9:07:00 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigi"]
[attr="class","rigiw"]
Looking up at the skies when her golden Pidgeot flies up, Lia finds herself distracted by the warmth of the sun, hoping and praying that she won’t end up with a farmer’s tan by the time this is done. Good thing she always makes sure to put on sunscreen before going flying!
[break][break]
Yes, those thoughts are her biggest concern right now, not the fact that Elliott is being kind of a huge jerk for whatever reason.
[break][break]
Was he always this much of a sourpuss?
[break][break]
Probably, and she probably just didn’t pay enough attention back when they were teenagers.
[break][break]
”Does it not matter to you?” Isn’t it the type of question anyone would ask when seeing someone again? Seriously, what’s wrong with him?
[break][break]
When he turns away, Lia rolls her eyes, jumping over the fence with ease and walking towards the Wooloo.
[break][break]
No small talk, then. Just work.
[break][break]
”Are you gonna keep guard from there?”
[break][break]

[attr="class","rigitag"]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 17:22:13 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Does his mental sanity or physical health really matter to him? Not really. So he shrugged to her question as he approached the fence she jumped over.

"Not really, no. I'm just doing my own thing, and that's what matters to me," he said simply.

Elliott turned around to look away from the Wooloo, wondering for a moment if there was anything out there that would be threatening to them.

"Hmm?"

He felt distracted for a moment. As if he had been brought back to school, the youngest one in his class since he had advanced at a young age. Wondering why he was the weird one, or the special one.

"No. I'm coming."

Elliott followed after her, approaching her and the Wooloo after hopping the fence.

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 15:51:44 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigi"]
[attr="class","rigiw"]
For now, the Wooloo are calm, continuing to graze the green field as if they’re barely bothered by the presence of the pair. They’re obviously used to people, which may be a good thing or a bad one.
[break][break]
”Are your dogs trained to track scent?”
[break][break]
If he’s here on a job like this, they should be, right? It’s what she’d expect, at least.
[break][break]
While waiting for an answer, she reaches for a pokéball, calling out a Comfey that soon rests atop of her head as if a flower crown. She pays this no mind, of course, being more preoccupied with raising her bow and calmly looking at their surroundings through the scope.
[break][break]
Why is the Comfey there?
[break][break]
For support.
[break][break]
To keep the Wooloo calm in case anything happens.
[break][break]
”Looks clear for now.”
[break][break]
Satisfied with her initial search, she sits beneath an Apricorn tree.

[break][break]

[attr="class","rigitag"]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 4:09:46 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Eli glanced at the Wooloo, who were quite the loud bunch. He didn't expect so many to be in one place. Why didn't they have some sort of herding Pokemon to keep guard of their flock, he wondered.

Did they only rely on volunteers?

"They can."

Enya was probably by far the best at scenting, but Hestia could help as well. They would let them know if there were any problems coming up.

If they didn't get distracted by the apricorns on the ground from the tree.

"Hey. Pay attention," he said to his Pokemon, who both gave him a look that just screamed sass.

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 9:08:19 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigi"]
[attr="class","rigiw"]
”Then they should be able to tell if there’s predators or anything nearby.”
[break][break]
Or so she’d hope, at least.
[break][break]
Sitting beneath the tree with her compound bow by her side and the Comfey atop of her head, Lia’s attention turns to both hounds and to how they seem drawn to the apricorns on the ground. Elliott scolds them for this, of course, and in response they stare at him in the most hilarious way possible.
[break][break]
Even if she wishes she didn’t, Lia can’t help but laugh.
[break][break]
”Damn, your pokémon are a lot like you. It’s kind of cute.”
[break][break]
Sassy and bound to do whatever they want, that is.
[break][break]
Looking at him, she smirks.

[break][break]

[attr="class","rigitag"]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 20:48:23 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott heard her laugh, which made him throw a glare her way. The hell was she laughing at? His mouth opened to say the same exact words, but she told him before he could even ask.

"No they aren't. The fuck you talking about?"

The way he pouted made his cheeks poke out a bit, almost like he had a cheek pouch stuff with food.

"You look ridiculous with that thing on your head," he tried to shoot back.

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 22:20:27 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigi"]
[attr="class","rigiw"]
What is he, a kid?
[break][break]
Normally, Lia would definitely not be okay with anyone calling her sweet and adorable little Lei (sweet and adorable despite the fact that he can easily strangle huge dragons) a ‘thing’, but his obvious anger and the way he pouts is way too hilarious for her to be annoyed about it.
[break][break]
It really would be cute… if he weren’t being such a dick.
[break][break]
”He’s not a thing, his name is Lei. It was just a joke, you know? No need to take it to heart.”
[break][break]
She chuckles, still smirking.

[break][break]

[attr="class","rigitag"]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 16:32:31 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
And there she went, trying to be civil, calm him down.

If anything, it aggravated him more. Eli wanted to scream and kick something. But that would sort of ruin the job they were sent to do, wouldn't it.

"Whatever..."

He scoffed, crossing his arms.

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 16:31:57 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigi"]
[attr="class","rigiw"]
Apparently is no more than a child, but at least he can be calm enough to not try to keep arguing with her when there’s nothing to be arguing about.
[break][break]
He scoffs, and she quirks a brow in turn, but instead of commenting on it, she turns her attention to the grazing Wooloo. They’re so damn cute… Maybe she should get one for herself, or a Mareep, perhaps? Having an Ampharos would be pretty damn nice…
[break][break]
It’s while she’s lost in these thoughts that a warning screech from her Pidgeot distracts her.
[break][break]
Fuck. I think there’s something nearby.”
[break][break]
And so, she stands.

[break][break]

[attr="class","rigitag"]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 17:08:40 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Meanwhile, as Lia was pondering over potential Pokemon and the like, Elliott was full blown pouting. It wasn't often he did something like that, but he was irritated. Of course he'd pout.

That was, until he heard the bird screech in the sky.

Looking up, he peered at it before turning his attention back to her.

"Ya think?"

His Houndoom and his Ninetales were ready beside him, prepared to attack at a moment's notice.