TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 23:54:43 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigi"]
[attr="class","rigiw"]

Once again, Lia finds herself rolling her eyes, since Elliott seems to have the full intent of trying to fight her with every word that comes out of his mouth. It’s annoying, but they don’t have time for that right now.
[break][break]
”Just protect the damn Wooloo.”
[break][break]
She raises her bow almost as if she were to shoot him, but the sight in her scope is much different: the bushes and something clearly moving within them.
[break][break]
”Be ready. I’ll lure it out.”
[break][break]
A bubble perfectly centered in the yellow liquid in which it is suspended indicates to her that the bow is levelled, and so, she fires a warning shot.
[break][break]
The arrow flies straight through the air, right next to a growling Mightyena that jumps out as if ready to attack.
[break][break]
Thankfully, her Pidgeot is ready indeed, and the flapping of its powerful wings soon causes a WHIRLWIND to rise, scaring away the Dark type.
[break][break]
Was it alone or are there more?
[break][break]
Lia readies another arrow, expecting the worst.

[break][break]

[attr="class","rigitag"]

[attr="class","rigipokes"][break]

[newclass=.rigi] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigitag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigitag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigiw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigipokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigipokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 3:40:50 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott wanted to tell her, once again, not to tell him what to do. That he knew what he needed to do, and he needed no instructions from her.

However, for once, he kept his mouth shut. Perhaps to get things done faster, more efficiently.

The Mightyena was taken down easily by her, but another one showed up on Eli's side. He looked at his Houndoom and Ninetales, who both immediately jumped into action.

It was a flurry of bites and claws, and the creature vanished. All he could hear were the occasional baahs of the Wooloos.

"Clear on this side."

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 19:47:38 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigi"]
[attr="class","rigiw"]

Growls, snarls, and bites, and soon enough, the Mightyena flees, vanishing from sight.
[break][break]
It’s with a sigh that Lia lowers her bow, returning the arrow to its place in his quiver before looking up and signalling to her Pidgeot.
[break][break]
Circle the area. Search for more threats.
[break][break]
Easy enough.
[break][break]
With a cry of understanding, the bird flies away, and it’s only then that the ranger returns her attention to Elliott and his dogs.
[break][break]
”That should scare them off, but my Pidgeot will search in case there’s more. I’ll go talk to the farmers… Nice work.”
[break][break]
It’s unlikely that he’ll care for a compliment on her part, yet she offers it all the same, those being her final words to him before turning away and walking towards the farm house.

[break][break]

[attr="class","rigitag"]

[attr="class","rigipokes"][break]

[newclass=.rigi] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigitag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigitag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigiw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigipokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigipokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sweet irony [m]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 7:44:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: