She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
Sharp dance
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 5:15:42 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]
[attr="class","twobeeleft"]
[attr="class","twobeeimg"]

[attr="class","twobeelyric"]NO ONE ELSE

[attr="class","twobeelyric1"]IN THE

[attr="class","twobeelyric2"]WORLD

[attr="class","twobeelyric3"]LEFT FOR ME

[attr="class","twobeeright"]
[attr="class","twobeeright1"]
[attr="class","twobeeicon"][attr="class","ion-earth"]

[attr="class","twobeepost"]
[attr="class","twobeelyric4"]TO BE YOUR EVERYTHING

[attr="class","twobeeline"]

Looking for someone who practices in swordsmanship, I want to learn some swordsmanship to add that to my dancing routine. I will pay handsomely for it! If you are interested, feel free to go to [an address to a famous inn within Lilycove] and contact me at lyssa@pokemail.com
[break][break]

Lyssa presses enter to her laptop to send a notice to a famous public forum while stretching her back letting out a satisfied groan. Lyssa has been trying to expand her knowledge on dancing and upon searching through the internet - One kind of dance start to interest her and that is a sword dance that is usually used in a ceremonial dance. "However, I don't know how to use a sword and I am not confident enough that I could learn how to use a sword by myself" Lyssa mumbles, reiterating the reason behind why she sent that notice on the Internet earlier. "It is a sharp object anyway, it would hurt if I suddenly cut myself" Lyssa scratches her hair and stand up, leaving her own room, and goes to the receptionist hall and takes a seat there while waiting for a potential teacher for her. [break][break]

One thing that Lyssa is not aware of, the sword that is used in the sword dance routine is often a fake sword and not a real one.

[attr="class","twobeenotes"]

NOTES

[attr="class","twobeetagged"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oswald:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.twobee]background-color:#333333;color:#999999;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:550px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeleft]position:absolute;margin:35px 0px 0px 415px;width:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg]height:100px;width:100px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric]font:15px Raleway;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric1]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:23px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:2.5px;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric2]font:bold 29px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-5px;line-height:28px;color:#404362;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric3]font:22px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright]border-right:solid 170px #252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright1]border:solid 1px #252525;border-right:0px;padding:44px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeicon]position:absolute;font-size:120px;color:#404362;margin:-80px -65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost]position:relative;z-index:1;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost font]font-weight:700!important;color:#404362!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost b, .twobeepost i]color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4]font:25px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.15px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#404362;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeline]margin:20px 0px 20px 175px;height:1px;background-color:#252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeenotes]margin:44px -44px -44px -44px;padding:24px;border-top:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged]float:right;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:#333333;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-55px 25px 0px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;color:#404362!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
twenty-seven
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
12 height
12 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
Sharp dance
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 22:53:09 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

So of course he was bored.

He wanted to look for someone to spar with, and had gotten his hands on a smartphone and was poking through one of those message boards he would frequent, looking for someone, hell, anyone he could practice with!

Maybe it was a good thing he kept his identity under wraps as much as possible—at least, in this region. Even if he had to go by another name to do so.

It would be bad if a known insurgent Rocket from Kanto was walking around in daylight. Kind of like what happened to a certain pair of idiots a few months ago.

Anyway—

There was a notice that had caught his eye. While it didn’t fulfill what he was looking for, instead there was the promise of money. Extra money.

He then opened another window and began to type a message and sent a reply:

‘I would be interested to help someone learn the intricacies of swordplay. Combining it with dance would be a sight to see.’

And sent—

Now all he had to do was to wait.