saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 16:41:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"not yet. it's why kyle can't earth bend or why i can't run really fast."

the hint of envy is lost on matias.

"yeah, i was surprised, too. but i think we both share a lot of the same values."

he tilts his head back over at virizion, smiling faintly.

"and at the core of it all, we both want to help people."

[attr="class","noodles"]9untv6BL

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 16:48:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Please don’t tell me you’re thinking of getting a red-colored super suit and literally running around faster than the speed of light,” he continued, unable to hold back his laughter in as he looked over to where the Phione was still spinning around in mid-air, attracting more and more of the little dots of light.

“Although, by all technicalities, Cobalion’s the leader. I’m surprised they didn’t go for you, and went to Melody instead.”

It was then he remembered…

“Oh, right, I almost forgot about the tale of the ‘fourth’ Sword. Well, one of them, at least. You want to hear about that one too?”

|qflEZud
remaining: 664

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 16:56:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
-
[attr="class","matias"]"if i had super speed, that's something i'd definitely do."

he laughs as well, returning his gaze to alexei.

"cobalion does seem to be the better fit...but i'm really happy with virizion."

in the background, virizion spins as well, following phione's lead.

"keldeo, right? sure."

[attr="class","noodles"]|N1gf7gW

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 17:13:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Okay, so in Keldeo’s case, well, humor me but the youngest one was also, supposedly, the ‘overachiever’.”

He then shot another look at the Virizion, he wondered if he was going to get this shit right.

“In the aftermath of the fire that torched the forest to ashes, the three Swords found the fourth one, the one they call ‘Keldeo’. The variations on how the three met the youngest one differ, but the usual consensus is that Keldeo was separated from their parents. Whether those parents made it out of the fire alive or not was not mentioned.”

He hummed for a bit and leaned backwards.

“The Swords Three decided to adopt Keldeo into their ranks after that, and taught the young one, supposedly, the secrets of the world. Hell, one variation of the story has it that when the three are spotted around or near Icirrus at a certain time of the year, there would be like this flash of light coming from the youngest one’s ‘sword horn’, supposedly Keldeo looked a bit like a unicorn.”

Although, he wondered if Keldeo was around here, too—considering the original three were.

zlhJXZIl
remaining: 654

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 17:16:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]again, virizion is too distracted with the phione.

"huh."

matias nods, then drifts off to wonder.

"i assume keldeo's out there with someone, then. likely from the same tournament as well."

[attr="class","noodles"]xkI0BPYN

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 17:21:23 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Oh? You think so, too?” he hummed.

He then scoured his brain for the last bits of what little lore there was about Keldeo.

“It’s also said the Swords Three taught Keldeo a certain move, that when Keldeo uses it—supposedly, at least according to the tales I’ve heard about, make them transform or something. But then again, it’s only a rumor and there’s no way to verify if it’s true or not.”

And then he remembered something else.

“After Keldeo stayed with the Three and began to surpass them in knowledge about fighting, Keldeo just—left. At least that’s what’s said about the fourth.”

J|9NOM5G
remaining: 622

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 17:24:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]transform?

he leans in a little at the thought and at the idea that somewhere out there, someone possesses keldeo who'd be able to help the three achieve even more power.

"did it say where it left to?"

[attr="class","noodles"]yXfHsBJL

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 17:32:28 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Well… one of the variants of Keldeo’s tale said that it left to travel the world and get stronger by training further. And that it frequently stops by beautiful bodies of water. Kind of like one of those legendary dogs that Kyle’s got, I think it was Suicune or something? Not too sure,” he hummed.

That was one of the variants of the tale.

He knew there were more, but the one he got while visiting the Abundant Shrine back then (and learning about as many of Unova’s mythos as possible before he left) was the most common variation taught by the elders who lived close to said Shrine.

“So, unless there is a Keldeo out there, it would just be the Swords Three. Because the way they appeared was extremely flashy. I think you can put that down on Cobalion,” he added with a laugh.

rRbveS_2
remaining: 573

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 17:35:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]somewhere out there...

he supposes he'll just have to find keldeo.

"i think it was more virizion than anything. she really loves being the center of attention."

chuckling, he turns back over to look at the legendary.

"i've started to like it, too."

[attr="class","noodles"]yo1Dcc2s

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 17:41:12 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Oh right, you got the vain one,” he confirmed with another quiet peal of laughter.

“I’m surprised Virizion’s quite the flashy one and not Cobalion, considering that in that Kalosian tale, Aramis was based on Virizion, and Athos, I think was based on Cobalion the leader.”

Which meant that Terrakion—

“…if I were you, might want to take a look around Kyle next time you see him, see if Terrakion’s starting to rub off on him,” he continued with another bark of laughter.

“Because in that Kalosian story, Terrakion was based on Porthos—and out of those three humans, Porthos was the one who had quite an appetite for food.”

kCzfh9Q9
remaining: 558

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 17:56:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"...huh."

a MAGICAL LEAF flies across the room to lodge itself atop matias' ear.

"he did recently ask me over to plant some apple trees at his place. maybe it's starting?"

[attr="class","noodles"]Pnmtg2o1

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 18:12:11 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Apple trees, huh?” he hummed.

“Try to bring him out for dinner and see how much he eats. Drag his boyfriend along if you have to,” he added with a chuckle. He was pretty certain that Kyle was canoodling with another guy, for sure—

“I swear if he has that fucking metabolism where he can eat a lot and not gain weight, I’m calling a cheat right there.”

L3c1l0YQ
remaining: 459

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 18:21:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"sounds like a plan."

matias plucks the MAGICAL LEAF off his ear, then floats it across the water towards alexei.

"i'll tell him you said hello."

[attr="class","noodles"]GTNGQ4dQ

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 18:25:49 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Look, I highly suggest bringing the boyfriend along just in case the paparazzi start coming after you both,” he went on with another laugh.

Seeing the leaf floating his way, he looked up in time to see that the Phione has floated over to the two—and that there’s a trail of tiny little lights following the Water-type.

“Zelle, what did you do? he asked the Phione, to which all he got was a tongue stuck out at him before going off to fly around Matias, the same little lights trailing after the glowing appendage in a procession of color.

At least the other human didn’t scare so easily with her way of saying ‘hello’.

1MRmB7qd
remaining: 421

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
a sword [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 18:30:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias looks up to notice the trail of tiny little lights as well, admiring briefly before he chuckles at the sight of phione sticking its tongue out.

"that's a phione, right? it's really cute."

[attr="class","noodles"]iksvfl63