Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
meurtre [de]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2019 23:20:23 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The Incineroar would do its best to drag the guard away from the desk. But what got his attention was the fact that the man was kicking for something under the desk, before he stopped struggling completely. But before he could do anything about it, an Ice Beam would strike his new hostage, knocking him out cold.

As the darkness subsided, Dorian would look at their guests, two figures garbed in riot gear. The Mad Dog didn't look surprised to see them, having been tipped off that they might receive further backup on this operation. He knew for a fact that one of them was Saif Kamal, one of their Underbosses, while the other was Alison Grace Giovanni, the woman from Alto Mare who infiltrated the League on their behalf.

"So good of you two to join us~", he'd address the duo. "But I've got to say, your taste in accessories needs some work, my friend.", Dorian would remark to Saif, staring at the suppressed pistol he was carrying with him. "In any case, I was gonna interrogate our friend here, but seeing as he's out cold, that's not happening.", he'd report to them. Mister Bigglesworth would call out to Dorian, pointing towards the space under the desk.

Dorian would begin to look under the desk to see what it was his Incineroar was talking about.

tags: @mik @mercy @zerker
notes: Greeting the newcomers & checking under the desk at Incineroar's prompting

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
meurtre [de]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2019 3:56:25 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the bloodied body of a guard was now hidden from plain sight. he tries to do the same for the other one, lumping him on top of the corpse. they shouldn't be found by anyone passing by the building until morning.

"should we go up now?" he asks as soon as he's finished.

asking those around him seemed to be the right choice. he wasn't sure if he could even make the decision for the entire group. all he could do right now was to do the obvious. directing everyone to a direction, however, was an exemption to that.

the night wouldn't last long, and the longer they stayed, the riskier it gets. it wouldn't be long for a big company such as this to have other guards stationed on other places of the building to check up on their co-workers.

tl;dr:
  • asks if they can go up now