gold

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gold
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 1:47:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”...Uri…”
[break][break]
She knows that she should be doing something, that she should act, that she would push herself to something if he weren’t here with her.
[break][break]
But, he is here, and since he is, he’s the only thing that really matters.
[break][break]
That he’s safe. That he’s okay. Perhaps simply because Sol can’t bear the thought of losing someone she cares about again…
[break][break]
”Uri, I…”
[break][break]
Footsteps, and then someone soon rushing in and asking if they’re alright.
[break][break]
She meets Uri’s gaze, and without saying anything else, she takes a step away, turning her attention back to their mission – to their task.

[attr="class","rigidtag"] | MISSION

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #AF3937; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #AF3937; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #AF3937; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #AF3937; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #AF3937; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #AF3937!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #AF3937; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #AF3937; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #AF3937; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
gold
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 3:05:56 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
help came, threatening to pull him away from her.

he sighed, meeting her gaze for a moment before stepping away as well to handle the situation — or at least attempt to.

and soon enough, the situation was handled. the buglars were arrested, the claydol sedated, and they were all back outside being tended to.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gold
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 3:51:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Sometimes situations take a turn for the worse, and this happened to be that sort of situation.
[break][break]
Those who had attempted to break into the vault ended up with injuries far worse than Sol’s and Uri’s own, making it all too easy for them to be apprehended when backup arrived. The vault took serious damage, and some of their pokémon suffered injuries too; the Kommo-o in particular, but Logi was also knocked away by the blast – bits and pieces of debris leaving their bloody scarlet marks.
[break][break]
It concerns her, but it’s far from the worst that could have happened.
[break][break]
Still, once outside, Sol doesn’t say anything, because what is there to say?
[break][break]
She allows the paramedics to have a look at her, and there’s no surprise when being told she might have a mild concussion.
[break][break]
It’s only to be expected, right?
[break][break]
But, if that’s the case, why does she feel so upset?

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #AF3937; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #AF3937; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #AF3937; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #AF3937; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #AF3937!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #AF3937; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #AF3937; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #AF3937; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
gold
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 9:01:16 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
he felt upset, too, for reasons he weren't aware of at the moment. so he sat there in relative silence, speaking only when spoken to.

eventually, they were cleared, and they were dismissed from the scene.

the discomfort never left, however.

left to their own under the quiet stars of slateport, he reached out for her.

"...are you okay?"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gold
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 9:28:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

She could blame it on the increasingly painful migraine. She could blame it on the way things went so horribly wrong. It could be the painful memories that came with the whole situation, or even the fact that she’s upset about her pokémon getting hurt.
[break][break]
But, it’s none of that, is it?
[break][break]
All these things contribute to the way she feels, sure, but they’re not the reason why she’s so upset.
[break][break]
Nor are they the reason why she leans against him once everyone else is gone, her words quiet and pained:
[break][break]
”...Don’t do that to me again.”

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
gold
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 10:22:23 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
it was only then that he realized where the discomfort within him stemmed from, and why he had been so upset earlier.

because this was all his fault, wasn't it?

it was guilt that ate away at him.

she leaned into him and he stilled.

"...i'm sorry."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gold
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 11:33:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

She doesn’t blame him.
[break][break]
Not really.
[break][break]
Not even if he didn’t listen to her.
[break][break]
Perhaps later on she will. Perhaps later on there will be ‘I told you so’s and words that do more harm than good.
[break][break]
For now, all she can think of is of how much worse things could have been – of how she could have lost him.
[break][break]
When did Uri start to matter so much that she became afraid of losing him?
[break][break]
Isn’t this what she had been trying to avoid all along?
[break][break]
”Uri… You need to be more careful.”
[break][break]
Careful, because next time he might not get so lucky.

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
gold
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 14:20:03 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"i know."

there wasn't much else to say. he had messed up, and they'd paid the consequences for it. if only he had been more careful.

but he could ponder on too many if onlys. what was important was that they were both safe.

"i will. i'm sorry, sol."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gold
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 15:00:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

For a moment, Sol wonders if he’s actually sorry. If he really does regret his actions, if he’ll make sure not to be as impulsive and reckless next time, or if he’s just apologizing because he worried her. She chooses to think it's the former. She hopes it is…
[break][break]
Since when has Sol been the kind of person who believes in hoping?
[break][break]
”Okay… Are you sure you’re alright, though?”
[break][break]
For once, she allows her concern to show itself plain as day.

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
gold
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 18:29:15 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
her question broke through. he finally sighed, closing his eyes as the words came out as strained whispers.

"...i could've lost you, sol..."

he had never dealt with death before, at least not in the way she had. his first encounter with it was terrifying, to say the least, and he suddenly dreaded the future and what could await them.

"i was stupid."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gold
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 1:31:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Death.
[break][break]
Loss.
[break][break]
Sol knows them well, and she knows of mourning people while they still live too. She knows how dangerous this life of theirs can be, and yet until now, not once did she consider not wanting to take all those risks.
[break][break]
’I could've lost you, Sol.’
[break][break]
Yes, he could have, they could have lost each other.
[break][break]
”It’s okay, Uri.”
[break][break]
It’s not, but talking about it hurts more, so she just closes her eyes as she leans against him.
[break][break]
Her next words are even quieter:
[break][break]
”...I’m glad you’re here.”

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
gold
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 7:30:46 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
his fears and anxieties almost seem tangible, as though he could simply reach out and grab them. he finds her instead, grounding himself as he wraps an arm around her.

"me too."

he sighs.

"wanna go home?"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gold
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 8:48:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Home.
[break][break]
Where is ‘home’?
[break][break]
It’s a word that Sol has struggled with for most of her life. It’s a place that she didn’t even think existed for the longest of times.
[break][break]
She has never liked that word, but when Uri says it, she doesn’t mind it at all, at it makes her realize that it doesn't matter what the actual answer is:
[break][break]
Maybe, just maybe, home is where he is.
[break][break]
”Yeah… Let’s go home.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gold
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 2:26:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: