POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 18:28:37 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The mist had shown up quickly and unexpectedly. Melody was suddenly consumed by it alongside and . She hadn't even really noticed the mist as her back was turned to it until the room began to suddenly change around her. Was this that "Inter-dream zone" she heard the doctor talk about? [break][break]

What the heck did that even mean? Inter dream zone? Doesn't inting mean to intentional feed in a video game? Hmmmmm that's probably not the right use here for it, in between this world and another huh? Well regardless, she was here now and she couldn't seem to find anyone, andres and arthur were gone and she was alone. She looked around and there was just inky blackness everywhere before suddenly, a light. Yet what scene would she find alongside the light? Well, Andres would be able to explain it better than she could.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe [break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
Darker, yet darker (DREAM)
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2021 4:39:55 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The place is homely, with thick woven blankets of different colors tossed over the couch. The paint of the walls in a nice yellow, on the edge of mustard. Not too bright or dull. The smell of fresh chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, and bacon drifted through the home. It’s a spacious home, but it looks well worn. There’s little scuff marks here and there. Some tick marks a particular door for checking a child’s height. Miscellaneous toys appear on the furniture and hidden in various nooks and crannies. Little shoes are lined up in certain places, strewn about in others. [break][break]

The smell would lead to a rather night looking kitchen. Decent island, chrome appliances, and one shirtless, blonde casually humming as he flipped another flapjack in his pan with one arm. Andres is only made decent by the half open robe, a pair of pastel striped boxer briefs, and some fuzzy Lopunny slippers. The movement caught his attention and he’s slow to look away from his work, flipping the pancake one last time to check for golden perfection before dropping it with a satisfying slap onto the plate next to him. After, he turned and let out an easy grin. “Morning, darling, honey.” He greeted. “Hope you’re hungry. I made your favorites~”

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2021 17:45:12 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Wah? WUH? Melody looked at Andres and sat there stunned in sheer shock at the site before her. Was...wh- When did she appear in Andres's house?! She was used to having some gaps in her memories but to jump from the the soiree to this?! What in the fucking world?! Did he also call her darling and honey?! Melody was thrown for a loop in about 2 seconds "Darl- Wait pancakes?" she said questioningly as she looked at the food he had made. [break][break]

He did in fact have her favorite, strawberry pancakes! Melody stared suspiciously at the pancakes before giving up and submitting to the sweet nothings they whispered in her ear. "Oooo..thank you andres!" she said happily as she began to eat the pancakes! "So, what's with the get up? I mean this is your house so you can wear whatever you want but im surprised you're so comfortable with me here and you dressed like that." she said casually as she quickly got used to it. I mean, he IS her personal trainer after all. Of course when he was home he was gonna show off his progress to himself. [break][break]

Melody looked around too, taking note of all the decorations and signs of life. Andres was a dad? Who was his wife? or baby momma for that matter..

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 18:16:48 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres blinked slowly, tilting his head before smiling once more as the dream sort of smoother over any wrinkles in his fantasy. “Still groggy, nena? Or are you trying to 50 first Dates me?” he asked with a laugh as he slid the last of the pancakes onto a plate and then carefully places the frying pan and his spatula in the sink to cool off. [break][break]

He set his own plate on the counter, leaning over as he reached over for some whipped cream for himself. Casually pouring syrup on his food he snickered as Melody spoke again. “Why wouldn’t I be comfortable in front of the woman I made three children with?” he asked as he began cutting his own pancakes and eating them. Perfectly cooked, perfectly fluffy, and perfectly golden. “I don’t know what kind of joke you’re making, but you’re pretty bad at it. Not super convincing as an amnesiac either.” He added after another mouthful of his breakfast.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2021 3:55:23 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She stared in confusion, huh? What was Andres talking about? Why were melody's boobs a lot bigger all of a sudd- Oh lord she looked like a mother?! What the fuck!? [break][break]

She looked at him horrified. "Andres we were just at-" she said losing her words as she stuttered and took in her surroundings, pictures were adorned along the walls..how long was she gone for this time? She looked at him and realized something, if what he was saying was true. there was no way like 10 years could have just passed in the blink of an eye, after all the memories of the soiree were so recent in her mind...There had to be a trick to what was going on here right? [break][break]

"Andres, tell me the details of our honey moon. What's my father's first name, what's my grandfather's name?" she said beginning to pile on question after question. "Lastly, nail in the coffin. What's my middle name?" she asked him wondering if he'd be able to answer.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2021 23:45:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres didn’t seem at all upset by Melody’s reactions. In fact, something in the dream shimmered around his eyes, keeping his attention on his food until Melody was a little more coherent. He looked back up at her, cheeks full of chocolate chip pancakes, a stray bit of chocolate on the corner of his lips. He took a moment to swallow before clearing his throat. “Alright, alright Bonita. I’ll play.” [break][break]

He began slicing his pancakes, dream brain synapses firing as he went through each question in as much detail as he could muster. “Well, you wanted to go somewhere nice, so we went island hopping in Alola. You got annoyed when I suggested we do it behind that one waterfall, I convinced you anyway. Pretty sure that’s where Carla was conceived.” He began tapping his chin and stroking an imaginary beard. “Anyway, he went to a couple of local festivals, tried to conceive another in public, then stuck to visiting beaches and sitting at the resort.” Direct as always. [break][break]

“Papi in law’s name is A̶̢̪̟̜̍͛͠n̶͇̄̀̾͝t̸̢̖̅̌̆̇ͅo̷͚̫͍͝n̷̨̛͙̩͎̈́͛̾i̴̛͇͓̰o̵̪̐̒. You abuelito is J̵̢̜͍̅ű̵̹͓͔̱a̶̜͗͝ň̴͕͑̃͜ ̶̛̳͎͌M̷̡̤̓̎ḯ̴̡r̴̖̂ǫ̶͓͇̾̊̕ͅ and you…chiquilla, you don’t have one~” he said without breaking a sweat. The dream seemed ot shuffle and adjust to his words, imposing phrases on Andres; tongue without him missing a beat. “Why you ask? Wanna recreate our honeymoon while the kids are visiting my parent’s place?” he said with a grin, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 0:29:26 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

What the fuck? What the actual fuck? How did he- Melody stood there flabbergasted at the fact he could answer. Her mind was already a hot mess...was..was he telling the truth? Melody grabbed the chair and immediately sat down as her face went a pale white. Did she really just forget so many years of her life? She down at her hands and a pit formed in her stomach. her hands, they looked different, older, and a giant rock was on there as well. Holy fuck they were married.  Her face turned red when he suggested that they did it, in her mind she was still a virgin despite the fact he said that they had three kids already so she covered her face with her hands.[break][break]

"Nononono. I didn't think my condition would be so bad.." she said trying to recall even the slightest of details. "Andres, I cant remember any of it...only a few minutes ago in my mind we were at the soiree with Arthur.." she told him as she looked around for cobalion. "Wait where is Cobalion?" she said as she stood up and looked around for him.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 0:52:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

His answers don’t seem to earn him anything positive. Even the sudden blush on the woman’s face is nothing next to how she reacted. Quiet, panicked even, pale. Not the happy, glowing visage he imagined. He frowned the memory in his mind’s eyes warping and twisting as he tried to consolidate reality with dream reality. A hidden truth slipped out and Andres blinked quickly, suddenly concerned. His eyebrows knit together as he set his utensils down and slide the plate to the side. “W-Who what condit̴͍̹͇̲̒̇î̴̖̀̽̈́̉o̵͙͍̲̱̪̮̗̲͔͗͌͊͌̄̅͆͂̃͆̊̇̏͝ͅͅͅn̸̡̨̛̛̮̱̼̭͒̾̐͛͌͌̂̊͑̏͐̚͝?” he asked struggling to remember before the dream forcibly implanted more obscure information into his subconscious to calm him. He wasn’t as panicked, but he was still worried. [break][break]

“Oh baby…” he murmured carefully putting a hand her shoulder. “I- Sorry…t-the soiree?” As he said that the memory pushed through that wall of the dream. The carriage rides, bits of his entrance with Artie, calling out to Melody across the ballroom. But as soon as his memories came back so did the natural continuation of that moment. Time with Melody, growing closer, the dates, the blunders, the hospital visits, the work, the trips, the vows. Everything. But it felt surreal. Like, picture perfect, when his life was anything but. “I-…yeah I remember the soiree too but…” he blinked at her, echoing her question. “Cobalion??” he asked as he looked around for the pokemon. “Haven’t….seen him…?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 19:32:02 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody had looked over at Andres, if he was her husband how could he not know? It was then when she tried to look him the eye she spotted something unusual. What? There was a visage of an unown that quickly hid itself again as if it was peeping on her. That was too bizarre for her to just ignore. She was being watched from what she could guess so she had to try and act normal as she had a feeling they weren't the friendliest of Pokémon anymore. [break][break]

She suddenly felt a surge in her mind for a moment as more memories were starting to be added in. Her body was burning again, a feeling she despised as it was causing her to remember something that should have been repressed as her mind fought to shove it back out. Focus on one thing right now. Cobalion. She looked up at andres "Yes, Cobalion, where is he?" she asked him again grabbing onto his hands and forgetting the sights she just saw in her mind. Maybe he could create a way out of this hell hole? [break][break]

She stood up and tried to open the door but just opened her mouth in shock and covering it. "A-Andres."

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Autumunal Bingo: Unown.[break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 1:15:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The fog of the dream is slowly being pulled from his mind, like clearing out cobweb. Its tedious, but gradually there began to appear a bit of clarity in his eyes. With Melody’s persistence, he’d distracted from the fantasy they’d both been sucked into. Her hands ground him further, and his eyebrows knit together as he began to focus and come out of his dream haze. “Right. Right.” Had he seen it? He didn’t think so. He’d woken up and made pancakes. He hadn’t even looked outside their idyllic home. [break][break]

Practically tethered to the pinkette, he followed her looking over her head to see what she saw. The picture perfect, white picket fence neighborhood was distorted. Clouds of purple swirled overhead and he could see some unown moving through at high speeds. “What…the Unfezant fuck…?” he asked his head stinging on the side as he tried to reconcile what he was seeing with his dream. Flashes of the perfect neighborhood attempt to overlay with the danger before them, but its too late. He’s awake now. “Do you see Cobalion, Melody?” the previous familiarity of husband and wife is gone, and what’s left is just Andres. Serious, but alert. He nodded to her, ready to take her lead and stepped down their little home’s porch. Nothing happened. Yet.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 5:19:33 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

There was nothing. [break][break]

Melody stepped out of the house and placed her foot on the floor. [break][break]

It was all black there was no sky, no "floor", no end in sight. [break][break]

There was nothing as far as the eye could see and as soon as Andres stepped out of the home it would slowly begin sinking into the floor. "What...what is this.." she said looking around slowly scared of what she saw. "There's nothing here... What is this place?" [break][break]

The doctor's voice from before explaining to the guest what was going on could be heard. The inter dream zone? [break][break]

Melody's head began to hurt as various whispers could be heard around the pair. Melody however seemed to feel a strange sensation from these voices, for Andres they remained at a low volume and very tolerable, but for melody they were growing louder and louder. She eventually fell to her knees. "Stop it." she muttered before eventually she put her hands on her ears "STOP IT." she shouted as it seemed to be causing her pain and discomfort. [break][break]

"AHHH MY HEAD. MAKE IT STOP. I DONT WANT TO REMEMBER. PLEASE." She said as she fell over onto the floor.  Black humanoid figures with yellow glowing circles for eyes. began to emerge from the floor seemingly reenacting scenes. "DONT TOUCH ME" she shouted at the creatures trying to touch her as she crawled backwards, horrified of the visions she saw before her. While they were black to Andres, they were in full color for her.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Song for postie hehe[break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 8:03:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“The inter dream zone they said.” Andres replied, though he was entirely unaware of how he knew that. Probably heard it at some point but didn’t quite process it until now. “Weird. It’s…gotta do with all that mist, right?” he added. There’s been the sound of glass shattering and then just clouds and clouds of mist. And then? He didn’t quite remember. He’d woken up and started making a feast of pancakes. He shivered as the voices began, rubbing his arms and turning back to Melody. “C’mon, you said you’re looking for Cobalion?” he said. Though his friend wasn’t listening. Quickly, she began to look more and more distressed before finally. [break][break]

Andres flinched back, looking around wildly for whatever she was seeing. “Melody?!" he cried out as she moved away desperate to stop whatever it was that was happening to her. He dind’t know. The black figures passed by him like shadows they were going for Melody. Could she even see him still? “Hey, wait, it’s not real! Melody!!” he shouted pushing past the shadows and trying to stay near the pinkette. “Can you hear me? Melody? What- What are you talking about?!” he asked. She said something about remembering. That was off-putting, especially when she had made some weird comment about forgetting earlier in the kitchen. And something about a condition? He didn’t know. He hesitated unsure of what to do but ultimately decided maybe he should help her run. [break][break]

He offered her a hand and took her arm to help her to her feet if she let him. “Breath Melody! This is a weird nightmare thing now!” he said trying to be the intelligent, calming presence that he totally wasn’t.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 16:20:47 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody looked up for a moment, and the scene that laid before her was the most horrific one of all. She saw her, , , and in the rocket lab with her. [break][break]

Darkness pervades what the light can never reach. [break][break]

From Andres's point of view he'd see one shadow strapped to a chair while three other bodies stand around him, two males and one female one.[break][break]

She shrieked at the sight "No! It's REAL!" she screamed back at him saying it's not real as the inky black liquid grabbed onto Melody. She grabbed onto Andres, using him to pull her up but their grip was extremely tight and trying to make her sink. One of her songs began to play in the shadows, but it was all distorted and warbled as if calling out to her to just silence them once and for all and succumbing to the dream zone. [break][break]

She was awake. Melody's demeanor changed, a much more serious one who could barely keep it together was before andres. "We- We need to go. It isn't safe here Andres" Surely if they ran in one direction they'd eventually find their way out right? Maybe Cobalion was waiting elsewhere for them.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Song for postie hehe[break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 23:15:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He has no fucking idea what’s going on, only that Melody’s not alright. He’s never seen her like this. Though, to be fair, he hadn’t seen her like much of anything. They’d barely had a few training sessions, and she’d stood him up for a date. At the time he’d been bummed until he found out weeks afterward, she’d been kidnapped. He hadn’t seen her since, her debut at the Soiree being her big return. Now she was here with him, and he felt like he was witnessing something incredibly intimate, and he had no idea how to handle it? Tough love? Advice? This place isn’t normal. And neither are her reactions. What he saw he had no idea how to describe. It was creepy, scary. The shadowy figures stood ominously, dark will-o-wisps floating off them occasionally. It drive Melody mad. [break][break]

As the darkness tries to pull Melody, he grabbed her, digging fingers into anything he could get ahold of. They couldn’t allow themselves to be separated right now. The music came through, calming the weird darkness that was coming for his friend. It took a second, but it didn’t seem to just work on the creatures. Melody is a smidge more stable. “Yeah, fuck this place.” He said nodding in agreement as he let her go. He looked around nervously. “Where’d that music come from? The nightmare didn’t like it, so we should go towards it.” He stated turning towards the direction her warped music had come from before grabbing her hand and beginning to run. [break][break]

“So, like, you good now? The freakshow really fucked with you, didn’t it?” he asked, checking in again. He didn’t expect much of an answer really but in the span of maybe 20 minutes Melody had acted stranger and stranger. Not how she usually was. He knew her as ditzy, a little oblivious, energetic. He’d seen her scared, panicked, and desperate. He didn’t know her well enough to tell if she’d always been like that or if something had happened to her while she was kidnapped. He didn’t think he could even ask for those specifics anyway.

[break][break]

+ aa bingo: will-o-wisp [break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 8:03:05 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"I'll be fine." she said "I'm more worried about what demons will come to haunt me if we continue to stay." as this melody was a very different person to the one Andres knew. Her mom's influences weren't afflicting her here so she was much more straight forward and determined. [break][break]

Determined to do what though? Was it to go back to sleep or was it to escape the danger present in the dream zone? She didn't have time to figure it out. "Honestly? Just forget you saw that. It's easier than explaining. We don't have time." He asked about the music and she kind of thought about it, was her music just a method of losing herself and to stay forgetting? "Probably. Who knows. Don't wanna talk about it."[break][break]

It was obvious to anyone else watching that she was hiding something, she was a woman on a mission but Andres was the only other person around. She eventually reached a weird wall that the unown had created. "Fuck. How do we get out??" she said as they were now stuck, the music had stopped and the shadows had begun to return.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for @tag [break]