forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
bridging a gap
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2021 8:07:22 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gab45"]
FAMILY MATTERS...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]

gabriel sat in his office, attention torn between work, and his own idle thoughts. typically, work would alleviate the minor annoyances, and stresses, that came from his mind freely wandering.
[break][break]
but not today.
[break][break]
instead, he places the far too expensive pen down, and gathers a coat as he slowly ascends the stairs. they creak, and groan, under his impressive size, and he pays them no mind.
[break][break]
he approaches a door, and knocks.
[break][break]
when, and if it should open, he greets the woman with an awkward half-smile; his attempt at being friendly.
[break][break]
"do... you want to go get some ice cream with me?"

[break]

[newclass=.gab45]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.gab45 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gab45 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gab45 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gab45 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gab45 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.gab45]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gab45 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[break]

[newclass=.gab45 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/8Nq0G9C/gibby2.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

polaris
she / her
February 17
freezington, galar
undetermined
vigilante
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yrsa
yrsa ástasdóttir
bridging a gap
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2021 15:40:40 GMT
yrsa ástasdóttir Avatar
[attr="class","life"]
from a land wrapped in sin
I heard thousands of voices turned towards a land of fantasy
[attr="class","les"]
W
hen the door swings wide open, will be greeted by the sight of three ursines stacked neatly on top of one another - Pancham at the bottom and Teddiursa right at the top. They each look at him with utmost respect and silence, wobbling and swaying as they attempt to maintain their precarious balancing act.

"You know, if this were Freezington, I would've said you've lost your mind."

Surprisingly, she isn't up to any trouble today, merely seated upon the floor and flipping through a novel she borrowed from the library earlier this week.

"Aren't you usually busy or something? Or did those welfare people put you up to this?"
[attr="class","goodness"]
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✉
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✎ theme
[attr="class","yrsatags"]🗺 slateport
[attr="class","yrsatags"]a rather tough one to crack
by Mizo.❉ of ww

[googlefont=Homemade+Apple][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.goodness]width: 70px; height: 70px;margin-top: -223px; margin-left: -42px; transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);border:8px solid #222;[/newclass][newclass=.life:hover .goodness]border:8px solid #efefef; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%);transform: rotate(0deg); margin: 0px 0px 0px 30px; transition: 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color: #ffffff; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width: 1px; background-color: #8d8d8d; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.life]width: 560px;[/newclass][newclass=.yrsatags a]font:bold 6pt calibri;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
bridging a gap
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 4:53:03 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gab45"]
FAMILY MATTERS...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]

the greeting of a totem-esque ladder of bears was certainly not something he expected, and he gives them a hesitant, curt nod, before turning his pointed gaze onto the seated girl.
[break][break]
"i'm not sure i understand the reference."
[break][break]
his voice is heavy, carrying the weight of someone who was used to commanding a room. it was as if the man didn't know how to have a one-on-one conversation about anything under than business.
[break][break]
"but... no, they didn't. it's something me and occasionally do, and i was curious if you were interested in joining me."

[break]

[newclass=.gab45 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gab45 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gab45 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gab45 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.gab45 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[break]

[newclass=.gab45 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/8Nq0G9C/gibby2.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

polaris
she / her
February 17
freezington, galar
undetermined
vigilante
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yrsa
yrsa ástasdóttir
bridging a gap
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 22:00:38 GMT
yrsa ástasdóttir Avatar
[attr="class","life"]
[attr="class","les"]
N
ot sure if he understood the reference... This man's probably been tied to his chair and Hoennian matters that he forgets to see beyond the horizon from time to time. Regardless, Yrsa doesn't quite make her judgement clear, merely pursing her lips as she traces the spine of her book.

"The old place was pre' cold. Snowed all the time."

Add on the lack of attention and care they had for her and well, it becomes rather apparent why ice cream and Freezington really didn't go together. Still, if he needs a reminder, she won't be roundabout in stating it.

She does perk up at the mention of Gabrielle, a small smile tinting her expressions as she places her novel down onto ruffled bed covers. "Does she really? Didn't expect you and Gabby to be that close." That quiet grimace that slips into her words - Is that one born of jealousy? That actually makes time for his own children while those wretches had left her in the dirt...

Hopping to her feet, Yrsa steps over to the tower of cubs, helping them to the ground as she chews on her answer.

"Ain't really doing anything right now, so why not? Your treat, right?"
by Mizo.❉ of ww

[googlefont=Homemade+Apple][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.goodness]width: 70px; height: 70px;margin-top: -223px; margin-left: -42px; transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);border:8px solid #222;[/newclass][newclass=.life:hover .goodness]border:8px solid #efefef; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%);transform: rotate(0deg); margin: 0px 0px 0px 30px; transition: 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color: #ffffff; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width: 1px; background-color: #8d8d8d; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.life]width: 560px;[/newclass][newclass=.yrsatags a]font:bold 6pt calibri;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
bridging a gap
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2021 5:47:06 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gab45"]
FAMILY MATTERS...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]

gabriel doesn't push for the understanding he lacks, but lets it slide; he'd research it later, no dobut. still, the grimace on his lips at the mention of being close to gabrielle is hard to spot on an always emotionalisms face.
[break][break]
"i try to spend the little free time i have doing things my family might enjoy."
[break][break]
they each their own vices, but he couldn't deny that it was near impossible to satisfy all of them. was more than disgruntled over this fact, he knew. not much he can do about it these days.
[break][break]
"yes, it'll be my treat. do you need... a coat or something?"
[break][break]
the titan of a man was terrible both literally, and metaphorically, at tip-toeing around things. one of them just happened to be a child that'd been neglected all her life. for him, warmth rarely emanated from his cold personality, and when he tried...
[break][break]
well, it was just awkward.
[break][break]
he steps out of the doorframe to let her take the lead down the steps.

[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

polaris
she / her
February 17
freezington, galar
undetermined
vigilante
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yrsa
yrsa ástasdóttir
bridging a gap
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 15:55:25 GMT
yrsa ástasdóttir Avatar
[attr="class","life"]
[attr="class","les"]
S
he purses her lips at his answer, but neglects to press any further. After all, this isn't her family to begin with. She has better things to do than prod her nose into business that isn't her own, except for when she chooses to make it so.

"Freezington was a way worse case of the chillies that you wouldn't be runnin' outta your fingers anytime soon."

That was to say, she didn't need a coat. Not that she ever had one to begin with. Instead, she looks to her trio of bears with a quiet fondness, allowing them time to stare at her mismatched socks before shoving her foot straight into her boot.

"So, dya have some kinda fav'rit? Like... plain vanilla or choc? Or are ya one o'the more adventurous types?"
by Mizo.❉ of ww

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
bridging a gap
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 20:35:38 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

he takes that to mean she doesn't need one. kids these days were so cryptic. was it one of those 'on fleek' things? sheeeesh.
[break][break]
okay boomer.
[break][break]
"you can bring your pokemon, if you'd like."
[break][break]
his piercing gaze falls onto them, appraising them appropriately. interesting creatures.
[break][break]
"i prefer the... s'mores kind."
[break][break]
why did admitting that feel so much worse than it actually was? his skin wasn't actually taking on a rosy tint, was it? nonsense.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-pyroar"]

[newclass=".artie"]--accent:#e45629; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

polaris
she / her
February 17
freezington, galar
undetermined
vigilante
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yrsa
yrsa ástasdóttir
bridging a gap
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 0:38:38 GMT
yrsa ástasdóttir Avatar
[attr="class","life"]
[attr="class","les"]
S
he'd been intending to bring the trio of bears along even if he hadn't allowed it. Good to know that they wouldn't be starting off on the wrong foot though!

"Really? S'mores? That's..."

What's the right word for it? She snaps her fingers together as if she might just grasp an idea from the air itself.

"Ah yeah, a lil' sweeter than I thought you'd go for. Good on ya."

Her eyes trail over his features for a bit, a brow raised when she spies that faint red colouring his cheeks. Was secretly a softie or something? He did say that he often did this with his own daughter, didn't he?

Best not to prod about it.
by Mizo.❉ of ww

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
bridging a gap
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 1:44:24 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

gabriel raises a brow.
[break][break]
"what did you think my preferred taste was? concrete mix?"
[break][break]
couldn't a man indulge in something sweet every once in a while?
[break][break]
"come down when you're ready."

[newclass=".artie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

polaris
she / her
February 17
freezington, galar
undetermined
vigilante
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yrsa
yrsa ástasdóttir
bridging a gap
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 16:51:15 GMT
yrsa ástasdóttir Avatar
[attr="class","life"]
[attr="class","les"]
S

he doesn't say it. She doesn't have to say it for him to get the message.

Unless his head is as thick as concrete.

She wouldn't be surprised.

"Alrighty, out you three." Shooed out of her room and down the steps, the trio of cubs are quick to rush out of the house with gleeful cheers. Wrapping her scarf around her neck, Yrsa follows suit, grabbing her pouch and readjusting her cardigan on the way out.

"Where to?"
by Mizo.❉ of ww

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
bridging a gap
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 12:54:30 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

the scene of gabriel and yrsa both following after a trio of cubs is... an interesting one. behind them, at a respectable distance, they're also shadowed by three guards of their own.
[break][break]
what an odd combination.
[break][break]
"marty's," he replies, keeping his attention straight, "it's a block or two away. build it like you want it, type of deal."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,468 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bridging a gap
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 3:40:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB