Cora Valentine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-group"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-imagebg"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-image"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-about"]

oh honey, if you've got the money ♡

[attr="id","pkmn-infamy1"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-coverh1 pkmn-infamy1-coverh1Top"]Cora's infamy files

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-coverh1 pkmn-infamy1-coverh1Side"]cora's infamy files

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-cover"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-coverimg"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-lock material-icons"]lock

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-underwater"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-iconic material-icons"]lock_open

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-panel"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-waves pkmn-w1"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-title"]public

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-contbg"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-content"]
i. cora valentine is a world-famous model with her pictures and posters strewn across public malls and teenage boys' bedrooms from kanto to unova. she also has a line of designer lingerie, and a strawberry-sweet perfume deal[break][break]

ii. she's lived in most big cities, specifically nimbasa, unova; lumiose, kalos and wyndon, galar. nowadays she lives in slateport penthouse. all interviews with her claim she was born and raised in nimbasa, but her accent is decidedly alto marean [break][break]

iii. she's usually found by paparazzi in nightclubs, flirting around and having fun in whatever ways interest her most. she's been caught on camera doing all kinds of things, so she's a fond target by the paps for juicy photos

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-waves pkmn-w2"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-title"]league

i. there's nothing concrete, but there are rumours that she's very willing to do anything to get to the top, including less-legal things. no specific sightings of her with rocket... so far.

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-waves pkmn-w3"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-title"]rocket

i. cora joined new rocket around the time she moved to slateport, claiming to be able to "win over anyone they needed won over", "steal under the noses of the richest, dumbest fuckers in the region" and "tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue, wanna see?"[break][break]

ii. she delights in the rulebreaking, and though she hasn't done anything fucked up levels of crime, her favourite pastime is "finding" funds for the team by "striking a deal" with various wealthy benefactors[break][break]

iii. she's offered multiple times to design a "really killer new uniform"

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-waves pkmn-w4"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-title"]private

i. [ ████████ ███████ ] was born in Alto Mare, Johto. The family wasn't poor, but they were nothing special. [ ████████ ] would delight over fashion magazines, sewing clothes for her dolls and her parents' pokemon. She never stopped talking at school or with friends about how she was destined to make it big.[break][break]

ii. [ ████████ ] left Alto Mare at just 15, moved across the world to Nimbasa after saving every penny she'd ever earnt, and changed her name to something that agents couldn't ignore. Cora Valentine is born, and rises like a shooting star.

[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-waves pkmn-w5"]
[attr="class","pkmn-infamy1-title"]back to