Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
fallen [s]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2021 21:36:50 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Anxiety, dread, nausea, fear.

All bubble to the surface, uncontrollable and untethered. She hasn't felt so lost, so distressed, since she was a child. And back then, she had run to her brother, anticipated his arms around her, and anticipated them more and more as they'd grown older. He had been her partner, her best friend, her guardian.

He was pronounced dead.

She had seen glimpses of the report, a digital copy that had shown her. But she hadn't looked. She hadn't been able to. It had taken all of her willpower not to outright strike him or to throw up. He was lying, he had to be lying. Roman wasn't dead, he couldn't be. He hadn't spent his entire life chasing his dreams for his life to have been cut short as a result of it.

With measured breaths, Remi walks straight through the ranger's headquarters, ignoring receptionists who titter and express concern at the severity in her expression. One girl has half a mind to call the police, and she wouldn't be out of line.

"Point me to 's office. Or . Whoever is in, I demand speaking to them."
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
fallen [s]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 22:50:51 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

It was that time of the week again…

Paperwork hell.

It was the singular part of the entire experience of being a Ranger that he didn’t like, but alas they were stuck with it. There was a pile of reports that had to be combed through and filed—

The risk of digitizing everything would mean they would be open to hackers, however… he’d heard word that there was someone who could… possibly help with security? The only problem was their asking price was a bit… astronomical.

However, the option to discuss it with was there.

As he reached for another folder, the door burst open before he could open said folder.

“And you are…?”

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
fallen [s]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2021 3:25:45 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
The smell of paper and ink, of stress and lack of technological advance hits her senses as a man appears on the other side of a door.

Remi's fist remains closed as she holds the heavy door with it. She appears to be shaking, and her one visible eye is staring down at the man with a look of frustration and agitation.

His question makes her laugh, a loud, barking, sarcastic laugh that is closer to a scoff or snarl. The woman, now further enraged, fishes with her toe something to jam the door open. It's intentional, because she takes a breath to project her voice. She's angry enough that she's willing to let the entire headquarters hear her complaint.

"That's rich. You don't know me? Is that why one of your rangers went missing? You can't see past your stack of papers to remember faces that come in and out?"

She's being unfair, because he really wouldn't know her.

Except he would, in some capacity, because she looks exactly like Roman, just more slender and with finer, feminine features. And an eyepatch, and longer hair.

"I'm looking for Roman Cassel."

It takes strength to keep her voice from shaking, because she knows what his answer would be. Or what it should be. She isn't sure what response she's hoping to receive. Confirmation? Or blatant oblivious absurdity.
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
fallen [s]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 3:12:10 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Sneaky sneaky. She moved like a ghost until she wanted to be seen. Then it was hard not to watch her.

"Excuse us, Laur" Sneaking up on her as he did in turn, it felt right to his gut that his skin, tempered by their shared history made him better suited to take her tongue lashings.

His hand was on her arm, she wouldn't budge unless he made her. "You, come with me." It wasn't the typical "hey stranger" but it was direct and at least implied he had some semblance of answers.

He pointed at another office opposite the one they were in.

Buying his Co- some time to get some practical answers Sénon would handle deescalation. '"Give us a minute, maybe find his file if you can?" His tone implied a pleading, as if to say the woman's anger wasn't inappropriate, she was grieving after all.

Shutting door behind her they would cross over to the office of another and close that one as well. "You should have called me if you were coming to Hoenn Remi." It felt forced not to call her "Rem" but he would abso-fucking-lutely force it. "I'm sorry about Roman."

● tags:
● notes: where's my dratini remi?

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
fallen [s]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 3:34:04 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"What--"

Rage, like potent venom, drips off of her tongue. But disbelief and familiarity hit hard, and she stares back into the face of a man she'd long thought forgotten. It was peculiar how old flames seemed to keep cropping back up. Hoenn truly was a shithole.

"Fuck off."

But his hand is on her arm and she's already made a scene enough. And, given Laurence's cold shoulder and pointed glare, chances are she'd have better luck with the crimson beauty than the airhead.

"At least do something."

Her threats become weaker and weaker as time goes on and as Sénon pulls her further away. The door shuts behind them and she glares at the man, pulling her arm out of his grasp if he were kind enough to let go.

"I don't plan on staying."

But what he says next makes her blood boil. It comes with a torrent of grief and fear, and she lashes out with her words because she's already violently ripped her arm away from him.

"What do you mean, sorry? You were supposed to protect him, and-- and now I'm being told that he's dead. That someone murdered him, that-- that--"

The information she spills is probably not something she's supposed to know. The file was confidential, who knew if what was publically announced was that he'd been murdered. She couldn't remember, she hadn't seen the news reports, hadn't heard, hadn't--

"He's gone, Sénon. He's gone and none of you have done anything about it!"