Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 7:11:57 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

and she is the first thing that he sees when he comes out of the dark. and that makes him all the more grateful.
[break][break]
he wasn't a weak man, by far. but there was a layer of truth in admitting he was the emotional type. gross rom-coms, overly dramatic scenes, and even the death of fictional loved ones, all had him bawling.
[break][break]
but to cry here, and now, he couldn't. there's a subtle undertone of shame and embarrassment, if he did it now. an urge he can't fight.
[break][break]
he wants to tell her not to make that promise. it's ridiculous, and impossible to keep. but he doesn't, instead, his hands reach out to feel the sides of her face. to embrace her soft skin.
[break][break]
and he kisses her.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-comfey"]

[newclass=".artie"]--accent:#0093af; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 20:52:34 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
She studies him carefully, bright eyes shifting back and forth between his two lavender ones. She spies his relief within them when he stares back at her. She smiles back at him, even though she can see his fear.

"I promised you, that I would be--"

But he interrupts her, startles her, by placing his hands on her face. He pulls her close and, naturally, she lets him. He would feel her tears touch against his thumbs, but she stifles the sob in favour of kissing him back. If she is given a chance to breathe, she whispers three words soundlessly against his lips.

"I love you."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 2:25:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

he crashes into her lips, invited by her touch, and her warmth. she's both hearth and home, and the comfort he finds in her sends chills up greyson's spine.
[Break][break]
as they catch their breathes, her words, however whispered they were, are the loudest thing in the room.
[Break][break]
the next? his heartbeat.
[Break][break]
"i love you too."
[Break][break]
next thing he knows, he's standing, cupping the soft flesh of her thighs, and meeting her eyes evenly in his grip. placing her on the counter, he falls back into her embrace, lips reaching for any and everything she has to give.

[newclass=".artie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 4:33:51 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
They're clumsy, frantic, but they're real. His hands grasp tighter, his lips push and teeth pull. Seconds tick away without a pause for breath, and when they do, they come apart with heavy breathing as they catch their breath.

And when her words are spoken back to her, she smiles against him and her heart is pounding and his fingers are squeezing her thighs. All at once, her feet leave the ground and she wraps her arms around his neck to hold on tighter. She watches him, unwavering in her trust and in her adoration.

His lips press warm kisses to any part of her that he can reach. Her legs wrap around him to pull him tighter and, in the process, inch her closer. She lets him explore whatever he might like, from the curve of her jaw to the swoop of her neck. The loneliness she's felt fades rapidly in lieu of the comfort he brings her.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 4:34:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

despite teetering on an edge mere minutes ago, his raw emotions are terraformed into any and everything she's willing to accept from him. the pain, the heartache, the anger all fall away into the void he'd been feeding all these weeks, content to let them wash over him at a different time.
[break][break]
just not now.
[break][break]
his lips escape hers, driven by a hunger he can't name. they fall down her chin, and her jawline, embracing the warmth of her neck. greyson latches on, eager to feel her against him; to taste her on his tongue once more.
[break][break]
when he pulls himself away, breath labored and eyes pointed, he greedily whispers sweet nothings in her ear, as he's lifts the fabric of her shirt up and over her head.
[break][break]
before he knows it, his fingers are fumbley undoing her pants buckle.

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 1:37:50 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
Her fingers are clumsy, dancing across his chest to pull at his shirt or unbutton the top of his collar. In whatever fashion, she is making a hurried, desperate attempt to uncloth him.

"I love you."

She whispers over and over in between breathless kisses. She means it every time, cherishing the phrase as if it is the first time she's ever heard it.

And then he pulls at her own shirt, her elbows raise awkwardly to avoid getting caught. She does anyway because her shirt is too complicated for its own good. But they manage because their pursuit is feverish and hungry. Famished, they come together again, this time with skin like porcelain, brushed with goosebumps.

She scoots closer, the button on her pants comes undone, and she helps him to shimmy them off before helping undo his own.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 8:24:18 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

their clothes are nothing but obstacles gatekeeping the greater prize beneath. his lips smile, pressed against her own, her whispers of affection bringing his blood rush to new heights.
[break][break]
free from the prison of fabric, he drinks her in. she was beautiful in a way that no one else could compare. the flaws etched in her skin, the muscles, held stories he wanted to greedily keep only to himself.
[break][break]
his affection is a line that trails downwards, only stopping to show precious attention to the areas that called to him most. but not even they satiated the hunger inside of him. with reckless abandon he dives further, and further, until all that is left is the beginnings of a lingering taste that he couldn't get enough of.

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 15:46:09 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
His touch is comforting, electrifying, exciting all at once. Dizzying and overwhelming, but she eagerly waits for more. He leaves a trail of kisses down her neck and chest and stomach, carving a path of affection and dedication.

Eventually, their hunger shifts from the now-cold dinner on the table to something more carnal. And, when all is said and done, Gwen rests peacefully wrapped up in his arms. The way there was bumpy and full of distractions, sure to come with new bruises and subtle reminders.

But she doesn't sleep. The food is still left out and she's fully prepared to take care of it even now.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 6:28:06 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

eyelids flutter, and a protest of exhaustion leaves his lips in the form of a groan. she's warm, her scent intoxicating, comforting. half-asleep, he thumbs her cheek affectionally.
[break][break]
"what time is it?"
[break][break]
even the idea of shifting to check his phone was too much.

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 18:55:44 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
Gwen closes her eyes, humming a quiet note of affection as his thumb brushes against her cheek. She leans closer, pressing cold nose to the warmth of his face.

"It's late."

She whispers, kissing quietly at the hollow of his ear. She begins to pull away slowly, careful to not wake him further.

"I will be right back. I am going to put the food away so it doesn't spoil."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 23:19:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

a brief affirmation in the form of a barely audible grunt is all that greets gwen. her stirring only results in greyson curling tighter into a ball to replace the warmth left in her wake.
[break][break]
sleep takes him shortly after.

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 2:40:38 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
Gwen smiles, pauses once more as she climbs out of bed to press one last kiss to his cheek, before moving off into the kitchen.

Once there, she takes her time cleaning up, taking special care to clean every inch of the countertops. The food is packed away into containers, some of them labelled 'Greyson'. The suction of the fridge signals she is finished, and she exhales softly before peering back down the hallway into her bedroom.

There, behind the slightly open door, she watches Greyson sleep for a moment.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 10:43:02 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

her spying adventures go unnoticed from the sleeping man. however, she would see a hand always outstretched in the direction of where she would be. an instinctual desire to always be close to her that couldn't be suppressed, even in his sleep.

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 18:02:41 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
In a matter of minutes, the kitchen is spotless again and she is free to wander back into the bedroom. She is quiet and considerate, stepping softly and slipping into the bed in a manner that wouldn't disturb him.

But she spies his outstretched hand and she willingly sneaks in to fit alongside him. Sleep takes her almost immediately.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
east of eden [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 7:28:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

he doesn't dream tonight. for the the first time in weeks, his sleep is a blissful silence. when he wakes, the sleeping face of the woman he loves meets him. smiling, he kisses her gently on the lips, and slips out of the bed for the kitchen.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP