DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
draco domitor [m]
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 2:18:14 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

with the amount of people lined up, she's grateful that it doesn't take her too long to set up. it takes less time for her to nod at the man's words and reach out to grab another worker's attention, hoping that they could make more apricorn juice with the little time they had to prepare. well.. it shouldn't take too long. [break][break]

meanwhile, the other trainers seemed slightly confused - a few raise their brows and follow the built man towards the open gathering space, with their dragon pokemon - ranging of various sizes - march or fly along. one of the trainers - a younger boy with a blue cap on his head, paired with a deino waddling at his feet - chirps up to ask "hey, so uh.. what are we doing, sir?"

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
my head grew heavy, and my sight grew dim— i had to stop for the night
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
draco domitor [m]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 22:27:44 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

He glanced towards the young man at note of the question, his lips curling faintly upward in amusement.[break][break]

”We’re gonna give all you guys a run for your money~.”[break][break]

With a few more steps, he inhaled deeply and quickly before bringing himself to a stop— though not without setting down the makeshift equipment he’d brought with him and pointing out across the open terrain before them. ”It wasn’t my original plan, honestly— but when the other overseer over there gave me the idea, I figured it’d be a lot more fun to do it, instead,” he added on with a content grin, glancing back towards his company once more.[break][break]

”...We’re gonna be havin’ ourselves an impromptu Pokeathelon~.”[break][break]

The smile upon his lips broadened at the extensive confusion and surprise he seemed to get upon saying as such, though rather that allowing it to deter him, the man merely began to walk along with a couple of the contaminants and such held between his fingers. Giving those nearby a gentle nudge in gesture to follow him, he nodded towards the dirt and began to place the emptied boxes faintly spaced between one another.[break][break]

You guys,” he started off, glancing over his shoulder, ”are gonna be helping me build a makeshift track~! Shouldn’t take too long, but I wanna get everyone started as soon as the first round of juice is done, so c’mon! C’mon, c’mon, let’s get movin’!”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
draco domitor [m]
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 1:12:18 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

the group of trainers are curious, needless to say, however some of the younger trainers and their smaller dragon pokemon seem to be more than excited at the sound of pokeathelon. and at the sound of a man calling for them to quickly start setting up, the majority of them rushed to help with the track. pokemon and trainers alike were helping one another set things up.[break][break]

meanwhile, daphne herself had her other six pokemon out with her, all of which helped her with blending the apricorns that were so graciously left there for the two of them to use. and it thankfully doesn't take too long for everything to get set up, properly. [break][break]

the same, excited child chirps up with it all done, looking up to the man with a sparkle in his eye as daphne comes by, this time with a box of bottles that the apricorn juice was poured into. "ah.. i'm done." she speaks up, hoping to catch her companion's attention.

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
draco domitor [m]
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 3:02:03 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

Ah, just in the nick of time.[break][break]

For a moment, he gave the child a broad grin upon his return, but before much could be said, he found himself glancing over to the sight of his mission partner approaching with an array of bottles. He perked up immediately, nodding and jogging over before reaching over. ”Thaaank ya, thank ya! Here, though, let me help with that—” he said with a chuckle, ensuring his grasp was firm before pulling the box towards him. He eyed the bottles in examination for a small bit. ”That was honestly pretty quick. I’m impressed…”[break][break]

Different flavors, all of thankfully easy-to-determine colors and the like. He nodded and gave a quick whistle over the crowds and into the distance. ”Alright! For those who didn’t hear earlier on, we’re going to do an impromptu Pokeathalon with your ‘lil dragons, here! A bonding experience and a good dose of daily exercise— it’s a double whammy!” he shouted for all to hear. ”We got some juices for you and your Pokemon to have! Take ‘em, do some stretches, and get ready to line up! I’ll assign everyone numbers according to the number of lanes, then we’ll fire off in rounds!”[break][break]

He glanced over towards the blonde by him, giving her arm a quick nudge while chuckling. ”Hope this batch wasn’t too stressful for you two, by the way~. I know I kinda dropped that on you kinda quickly.”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
draco domitor [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 22:15:02 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"it wasn't all too bad.." at least, since they did have a few other workers helping them out. their group wasn't all too big, anyways, so it should have been more than enough (they came prepared with blenders and apricots too, so it was a win-win, really). [break][break]

a garchomp stomps not too far behind, carrying a box that stored the juice in it. if you looked closer, you could probably see the little sparkle of pride on his face, upon being greeted with the admiring gazes of smaller dragon pokemon. all meanwhile, the other trainers seemed to already be lining up, being handed some bottles by a gallade. [break][break]

"i'm a little excited to see how this will turn out~" the woman hums, pre-emptively picking up the bagon at her legs before he can run off to.. probably challenge the other pokemon.

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
draco domitor [m]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 4:02:45 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

”Still appreciated all the same,” he started off with a chuckle, eying her for a brief moment prior to shifting his attention towards the surrounding cadets once more. A soft hum emanated from his lips as he crossed his arms lightly and absentmindedly, gazing upon those present through hues of sapphire. ”Again, still kinda on the dot, even if it was manageable in the end~.”[break][break]

His eyes drifted towards her once more as she reached for the Bagon by her, and with an amuse glint within his gaze, his lip tugged faintly more to a side in an instinctive smile. For a moment, he lifted one hand slightly, softly pinching it towards the drake as if playfully attempting to garner its attention, though a sense of thoughtfulness briefly overcame him upon lingering his attention upon him before he ultimately glanced towards the trainer neighboring him again..[break][break]

”...You wanna give it a round~? The ragtag Pokeathalon we’re doin’, now, that is~.” A brow of his rose as he prompted the question. ”Might be a ‘lil fun~.”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
draco domitor [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 20:56:07 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"i--" she pauses, a slight hue of red to her cheeks as she mulls the offer over. loathe is she to turn the offer down, but it's.. just a little embarrassing, especially since she feels like she's just been a bit out of shape. but.. it should be alright, right? it should be okay, right? since it's just something for fun, something just to try and get close to the dragons. [break][break]

it should be okay. [break][break]

so she smiles a bit, nodding her head as she walks along with him.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
draco domitor [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 4:23:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: