Wooloo joking! Nobody that's Wooloo! [M] [O]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 9:20:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Taro wasn't entirely sure what he was doing here. He isn't the most capable trainer or has much of a spine to protect and defend a bunch of Wooloo from hunters or predators, but Taro also lacks the courage to turn down the request to help this farmer, which probably does explain why he is here after all. But he hates it.

Taro has been antsy since he arrived, perhaps too early for what gets expected of him, but he couldn't settle down and instead arrived before the sun rose over the horizon due to his gardener's internal clock. Which meant he was up early every morning, and the fact he struggled to sleep last night due to the stress of this job.

Taro was now waiting for one more extra pair of hopefully capable hands. His hands aren't capable of this kind of job, but maybe he can do more than he thinks he can. Taro looks down at his Leafeon, who slept on the ground next to his feet peacefully as they wait for their help to arrive. Which hopefully won't be too much longer now, he hopes. Taro is the only person standing in the open field, so that should say he was here for the job. Even the Wooloo was sleeping peacefully to the side. He came super early, didn't he?
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 17:42:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Lyana wasn't a morning person but got up early. She grabbed her bag which contained her violin and pokeballs. Yawning, she hurried to get changed.

[break][break] "Gotta hurry."[break][break]

Without missing a beat as she walked, she arrived at her destination. She noticed someone else was there with their pokemon and a wooloo at that. She wondered if they were ready to capture the cute pokemon.[break][break]

Waving at the other, she tried not to make much noise just in case.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes | hope it's ok I joined. :3

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#FCD3A6;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 19:15:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Taro waited at the location as requested of him admittedly, a bit earlier than expected. The farmer told him last night that the predators tend to attack the Wooloo early in the morning. So maybe it was a good thing Taro arrived as he did to come and help, even if he is a weakling and can't do much on his own.

Maybe his panicked screaming will scare away big predator pokemon.

Suddenly while spacing out, a person approached him, and Taro flinched at the shadowy shape walking towards him, but he calmed down by letting a sigh when he realized the raised hand was a wave and not a knife aiming to kill him or the Wooloo. Taro would wave back at the young lady and speak quietly to her with a short introduction-"Hey, I'm Taro, nice to meet you."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 20:07:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Lyana nodded as the other introduced themselves.[break][break]

"Hello there, Taro." She walked towards Taro. "Hi! Nice to meet you. My name is Lyana. You can call me Lya or ana for short if you find it easier."[break][break]

She turned back to look at the wooloo that lay sleeping still.[break][break]

"Are you here to capture this pokemon or...?"

[break][break]

+ ooc notes | n/a :3

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F06EA9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 2:05:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Hello, it's nice to meet you, Lya." Taro said with a polite smile on his face. Taro was a lot more comfortable with protecting the Wooloo when there was somebody else with him. Taro's kind of a weakling and coward if he was being honest with himself.

The girl then asked if they were here to capture the Wooloo or not. Taro raised an eyebrow for a moment before shaking his head. "We're here to protect them from predators ---Hey! Nectar! Razor leaf!"

Suddenly while talking to the young lady, a random Braviary came out of nowhere and snatched the sleeping Wooloo from right next to him, Which caused the startled Wooloo pathetically baa in distress. But thanks to Taro's quick panicked thinking and lack of foresight, the Wooloo dropped from a considerable height as Nectar let out a series of razor leaves to hit the bird, causing the bird to let its prey fall.

Taro let out a panicked gasp as he helplessly watched the Wooloo fall from such a dangerous height as it's baa'ing to the ground with a--- harmless fluffy drop as the Wooloo then rolled onto it hooves unharmed and ran back to Taro and the girl. But the Braviary was not having any of it and was ready for a fight now. Taro felt a little off-put by, but he stood his ground as he watched what the bird would do next. Nectar was ready to fight as well.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 17:19:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

"A pleasure to meet ya." She nodded.[break][break]

Lyanna was startled as the Braviary tried to capture the wooloo. But thanks to Taro's quick thinking, the cute puffy creature was safe.[break][break]

"Nice! You saved the wooloo. Phew!"[break][break]

Having answered the question she asked. They had to protect the wooloo from harm. Without giving it much thought, Lyana quickly called her pokemon.[break][break]

"Piplup, I choose you!" The sixteen-year-old girl called out as she threw the Pokeball.[break][break]

Immediately, a small penguin-like pokemon heeded her call and stood in front of her.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 18:32:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Ah-I did! Didn't expect it to-yeah let's do this!"

Taro sputtered out, almost revealing that he thought the Wooloo wouldn't have made the fall. But instead of lingering on that fact. Taro instead focused on dealing with this Braviary and getting it away from the Wooloo Farm.

"Okay, Let's do this, Lya," Taro said with a bit of shakiness to his voice but he got prepared to help save the Wooloos. They were so cute after all-the-way this one is hiding behind him. The Bird pokemon was about to swoop down on them with what looks like to be a wing attack-Taro not having much experience in battling, yelled out to Nectar-"Use Quick Attack!" Which she did as she got told, and when the Bravairy attempted to strike Nectar-she barely dodged the main oompf of the attack, Nectar still got grazed, but she kept up her speed and slammed into the Braviary's side.

Launching it off course from the Piplup should give the younger trainer an opening to attack.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 20:32:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Lyana watched as Taro fought. She hoped the wooloo wasn't too afraid. As long as they stuck together, she knew everything would be fine.[break][break]

"Yes, let's!" She yelled.[break][break]

"Scarlet, use bubble beam." Her piplup shot out a stream of water and bubbles against the bird pokemon.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 16:17:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The bubble beam was a direct hit! It hit the bird Pokemon head-on, and it appeared to have gotten deterred from the farm's Wooloo due to it flying off after the assault it endured. Taro let out a sigh as he could feel his blood pumping and his legs wanting to run away and hide somewhere, but he stood his ground instead of panicking-it felt nice.

But, suddenly, something touched his leg, and Taro froze up on the spot. But when his eyes look down to the source of the touching, it is the Wooloo hiding behind him, headbutting his leg in a display of gratitude for fighting off the Braviary. Taro lets out a relieved sigh as he speaks-"Heh-it's no problem at all... and thank you, Lya, for your help with that I don't think we could've done it by ourselves-" Taro admitted to the girl.

Taro grabbed the still headbutting Wooloo and said with a smile to the girl as his Leafeon walked over to the pair no worse for wear. "We should tell the farmer we got rid of that bird for him!"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 21:25:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Having defeated the bird pokemon, Scarlet ( the piplub ) let out a winning cry and walked back towards her owner. "Alright! We got him!"[break][break]

She noticed the wooloo hid behind Taro. She understood that it might still be afraid. There's always a chance that something else might try to capture and make the wooloo its next lunch.[break][break]

"No problem. I was happy to help out. I'm glad that the wooloo is safe now." She said as she nodded.[break][break]

"We should. The farmer will be glad that the bird is gone now."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 11:20:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Taro smiled at the girl as she said she was happy to help out and that they managed to keep the Wooloo safe. "Yeah, same here." He responded with a relieved sigh. And once they both agreed to see the farmer, the pair of them would make there to the main farm, which with it being still in the early morning, the farmer looked to be waking up.

The front door opened up to show the farmer, who looked bewildered. Taro wonders why-"What was all that noise?" oh, that explains it. Taro, while still carrying the Wooloo in his arms-"Oh, a Braviary, was trying to get this little guy, but we scared it off!" Taro said with a pleased smile on his face. The farmer then looked further bewildered-"A Braviary didn't know we had any of those around here-that could explain why I couldn't find it-those things are smart." The farmer said, relieved that the pokemon eating his livestock got identified and can now deal with it accordingly. "y'know what, you two saved me a lot of hassle by telling me what type of pokemon it is. So Y'all can take one of me farm pokemon. Thanks again for your help. I will get ready for the day, and you can head on out with your new pokemon!" The farmer jovially said Taro tried to decline the offer, but the farmer wasn't having it and kept talking over him until he went back inside his farmhouse.

Taro was a bit bewildered by the offer, but he smiled as he looked at Lya and said-"Well, I guess we are getting a new pokemon each... I think I pick this little guy-he seems to like me already." Taro said as the Wooloo looked content in his arms and drifted off to sleep again. There was a nearby farm with all of the livestock pokemon sleeping in now. "Lya, you should go pick one."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 17:34:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Lyana was surprised that they were able to pick a pokemon to own. She never would have thought that helping someone out, would give her a wonderful surprise. The teen didn't know which pokemon she wanted to stay with.[break][break]

"That's an incredible offer." She smiled.[break][break]

She took a moment to pick. "I think I'll also pick out a wooloo. They're so cute."

[break][break]

+ ooc notes | thanks for rping with me. it was fun. :3

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 0:51:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@taro @lyana