The Final boy! Aversion is good for sales! [Mission/Open]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 16:52:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Taro held the foam knife in his hands as he stared at the director and everybody in this B-Tier horror movie production as they stared at him back. Taro wasn't entirely sure how he got roped into this mess of a movie production-well he does know how he got into this mess. He got cornered by the director and begged to be the main star of this horror movie. As the final boy of the movie, he found himself filmed to become a star. Since he got told, he has that hapless and defenseless look to him like a newly hatched deerling which the director told him he has. Maybe he should've picked up on that red sign. In all of the multiverse does it always end up like this.

Taro honestly didn't mind the first few days of filming-it was quite fun, and honestly was enjoying himself. But now that they got to the scary part of the movie's finale, it was a lot to deal with than he had expected. Taro found himself in rather compromising attire, with his shirt ripped up to reveal his chest, and his pants got ripped in an overly revealing manner. But somehow still kept his modesty safe, just barely. Taro gets covered in fake blood, and his hair is all messy, and he is stressed.

And the worst part is that the production crew is looking for a replacement for his co-star, who injured himself during a chase scene an hour earlier, so the production crew was scrambling, and Taro was just happy to stop working for an hour. But Taro knew this break wouldn't last too much longer now, so Taro had to boost himself up and get prepared to act more-his throat was getting tired of being the scared damsel of the movie, but he got told he would have a badass ending scene, so he has that going on at least.
close tab

played by

light

he/him
august 5th
almia region
demisexual
altru inc. heir
civilian
5 height
5 height
i'm going to blow your mind.
awards
30 posts
eric moon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eric
eric moon
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 19:18:49 GMT
eric moon Avatar
"haha, i'm happy to be here!"

the youthful co-star said. eric was brought on to help with the filming by happenstance. he was here to visit an old friend of his late father, only for the individual themselves to be in the middle of filming. once he was offered the chance to play the part, eric would gratefully accept. it was good publicity, after all.

as eric was brought to a seat beside his co-worker. the youthful boy donning a school uniform would come to grin at the man known as @taro . "i like your outfit, you look total crash!" eric would compliment taro.

⚰︎ boop!

@taro

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 2:46:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Taro lets out a sigh as he feels the fake blood starting to get all gooey and gross against his skin. Taro wondered why he kept letting himself get pulled into this stuff. Oh yeah, no spine, he was a weenie supreme of a baby left in this hot car abandoned by Arceus to fend for himself. Hopefully, he'd be fine, Taro likes to think he handled his time in Hoenn with grace, and okay, Taro can't even pretend to lie about that. It has been a mess since he arrived in Hoenn, so under-prepared. But somehow, he became a star of a movie-so he can't complain too much, right? Maybe they should've done more of a hunt for a movie star.

Right?!

While deep in thought, he heard a voice from a younger man talk to him, and he was using new-age lingo, Which Taro hasn't heard before. But the tone appeared complimentary, so Taro sheepishly blushed it couldn't be seen through the fake blood smearing his darker skin. -Ah-thank you! I look even better when not bloodied-hehe..." Taro said in a polite tone and sheepish smile and chuckle.
close tab

played by

light

he/him
august 5th
almia region
demisexual
altru inc. heir
civilian
5 height
5 height
i'm going to blow your mind.
awards
30 posts
eric moon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eric
eric moon
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 3:47:40 GMT
eric moon Avatar
"hahaha, i believe it!"

with an ecstatic response. eric began flipping through the script. "i heard the guy i'm replacin' injured himself. i hope i can do his role justice on such short notice. what even was his role?" he'd look to @taro for an answer.

⚰︎ boop!

@taro

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 0:34:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Taro couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the younger man's response. "I Like to think so anyway." Taro said modestly of himself. Not that Taro wanted to think that some people would like to see him like he is right now in a horror movie.

Eric asked what role he would be playing. Taro sheepishly laughed as he revealed the role that the young man would be playing.

"Hehe---Hope you don't mind playing the killer in the movie, the actor to play the killer twisted his ankle in the last chase scene, so we need a replacement." Taro sympathetically said to the younger man. Maybe he should owe him a Pumpkin spice latte after this to make it up to him.