I'm a sad little meow meow, plz helps[Duo Wild/Open]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 2:24:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Whyyyyyyyy"

Taro screams out as he finds himself lost ONCE AGAIN this week. What is it!? Like the third time! How does he have such awful luck! Taro was freaking out once again. Why is Hoenn so confusing compared to Sinnoh! He never got lost like this back in his home town-thought there was that one time in the manor in the woods- no, don't think about that, think about right here and now! And how to get out of this damn forest and find the city on the other side! He hopes to get to by nightfall, but the sun is lowering much faster than he had expected, so it is looking alarmingly he will spend all night in the forest.

Taro only has one last resort!

"Hello!? Is anybody there!?" Taro screams out for help since he is lost, and while not naked, he is afraid. He doesn't want to be a feast for a bunch of bug pokemon.
close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
You say you're a god man, so what I'm the devil herself
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 23:34:37 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar

"Oh for fuck's sake- Yvaine groaned as she heard the same voice yell out at the top of their lungs yet again, scaring away the prey she'd been following through the trees. The pokémon disappeared out of sight before she could have a good look at it, leaving her stranded on a branch about twelve feet above the ground. The loudmouth had gotten closer, only a stone's throw away from the tree she'd been camping in, and with the most annoyed of glares she followed him pacing about.

Another sigh followed, the redhead realising there was no point in staying up here now her prey had gone. "For the love of god, stop shouting! You're disrupting the Pokémon, you fool!" she'd say loud enough for the man to hear, hopping off the branch and making the drop down below without much effort. She'd land a little bit in front of him, bi-colored eyes looking up and almost glaring the man down as she rose to her full length, a finger pointing at him. "Why are you even being this loud?" she'd snap at him, arms crossed and her glare shifting back to a steely gaze.

@taro

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 23:52:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Eee-!"

IS the only sound that came out of Taro as he crouched down into a protective ball into himself as somebody swore near him. And when he heard footsteps thud nearby his position- he attempted to roll away from harm like a Wooloo in danger into a nearby leafpile-which much like Wooloo themselves, it was ineffectual. Taro yelled out "Please don't hurt me, scary lady-" Taro pleaded in a sad little meow meow voice.

"I got lost and can't find my way out of here, and it's about to get dark, and I don't want to be Pokefood..." Taro said, somehow impressively articulate despite being a Woloo like a ball right now. "Nuuuuu, please don't judge me." Taro said in a tiny pathetic cry as he finally started uncurling himself from his Wooloo position and getting a good look at the scary lady.
close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 0:15:30 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar

Although she'd expected the man to shrink away at the very least, little did she know he would actually curl up into a ball and start rolling, much like the Wooloo in Galar did--- or a very angry Donphan. Somewhat taken aback by the sudden change Yvaine rose her eyebrow, watching the man roll on and on while expanding on the who and why of his story with a surprisingly articulate formulation. It was… well, commendable, for lack of better words? "Oi, wait, you- I won't hurt you if you just- please stop rolling around-" She pinched the bridge of her nose as he kept on rolling, the redhead having a fairly hard time trying not to shout at him. So when he finally ceased and uncurled, asking her not to judge him, she looked him dead in the eye.

"I think it's a tad bit too late for that, buddy." she crossed her arms, then sighed. "But if it helps, I'm not sure whether to be impressed or concerned, so there's that… anyway! If you promise me not to shout like that anymore though, I could get you out of this forest in no-time flat." A kind offer, if one held the fact her actual prey had been lost to the thicket with his rowdiness. Get the source of disturbance out and things should be fine however, no? "However, be loud again and I'll just leave you here to Wooloo around until someone else stumbles across you." She'd extend her hand to the man, both in greeting and to 'seal the deal'.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 16:05:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"You won't?"

Taro said with a relieved tone as he uncurls himself out of his Wooloo defense mode and let out a shaky sigh of relief, and looked at her with innocent eyes as if a Wooloo that just found its mama out in the wild. The stars align for him finally!

"nuuuu...."

Taro said in shushed distress when the woman said it was a bit too late not to be judged. When the woman said, she's not sure to be concerned or impressed-but as long as he doesn't scream, she could get him out in no time flat. "Really?" Taro asked, with his bright green eyes practically sparkling in the low sunlight. Taro, under his breath, said-"Yay." When the woman said that if he's loud again, she is just going to leave him behind, which Taro agreed by nodding his head quickly, almost in a panic. The woman extended out a hand which he grabbed and helped him up to his feet. His clothes are a little scuffed from the self-imposed scene he caused.

When he got up to his feet, he asked the woman-"So... my name's Taro, nice to meet you," Taro introduced himself like the little lamb to the slaughter that he was. [/blockqupte]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 23:20:58 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DURANT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@taro

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WURMPLE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@taro

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 4:02:30 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar

I won't," she replied, gripping his hand tightly the moment he grabbed hers to drag him on his feet again. Honestly, he seemed rather surprised she'd help him out, even though she was quite certain that the young man was unaware of the benefits it would give her if she did. Oh well, as long as it worked out, right? When he introduced himself as Taro, Yvaine nodded softly, shaking his hand firmly before letting go again. "Monarch. Can't quite say I'm as thrilled as you are, but sure! Good to know you as well, I suppose." The redhead replied rather dryly, turning her head towards the setting sun. If anything they'd have about an hour of sunlight left, give or take; probably even less. They'd be cutting it close regardless, which meant they had to get a move on right away, unless they cared for a night-time stroll through the woods.

"Alright then, Taro, let's move. It'll be a close call as is to get out of he-" Yvaine gestured for him to follow and was about to get going when their road was cut off by a durant scuttling by and suddenly feeling alarmed by the sudden movement. Somewhat further ahead a wurmple had appeared, making its way up a nearby tree; the little insect pokémon a whole lot less worried about the pair of humans. "Huh, strange. Didn't know Durants came this far south." she'd mumble, waiting for Taro to make a move.

SKIPPING BOTH