awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 17:33:06 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessica was convinced that the alleged crop circle they were going to investigate was made by aliens. Nothing else was going to convince her otherwise.

Honestly, while some people may be terrified by the aspects of extraterrestrials walking on their planet, she found it fascinating. The idea that some alien species could be there to see what they did, maybe do some experiments...

It was just like the movies.

This was awesome.

In true Jessie fashion, she wore an outfit that matched the aesthetic of the town and the mission. Today, overalls over a long sleeve shirt and some cute boots were what she chose to wear as she made her way to the crops, her hair pulled in a ponytail as she flashed a grin at her companion.

"Good morning! Are you ready to explore some alien shit today?" she said, clapping her hands together excitedly.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 2:25:00 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

unlike his companion, king was adamant this phenenomen was the result of a couple of bored teenagers fuckin' around trying to make the paper.
[break][break]
or, another more likely theory, it was a drunk prank.
[break][break]
either were a possibility, if not a bit obscure.
[break][break]
one thing was for sure, however — king wasn't a morning person.
[break][break]
"alien shit, huh? you believe that nonsense then?"
[break][break]
he raises a brow, hands deep in the comfort of his pockets, boots crunching straw and weed alike beneath their tread.

[attr="class","ooc"] | mission[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".snubis1"]--accent:#b0c4de; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 3:37:59 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie gave King a look, like she was surprised that he didn't believe in that nonsense.

"You don't? There has to be something else in this huge universe besides us, right? I mean, what if they finally came here, and this is the sign?"

She extended her arms, indicating toward the crop circle. It was her proof. Really, it was the only tangible thing that could scream aliens are here.

Of course she didn't think some sort of Pokemon may have made it, maybe a ground type digging through the ground.

"Come on, let's go look at it. Maybe it's in there!"

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 5:13:51 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

they cut through the field, spooking a small flock of unfezant into flying off. the more adamantly she defended her point, the more it didn't seem reasonable that this isolated incident was the act of aliens.
[break][break]
"just ta be clear, ye think aliens decided to reveal themselves in the crop fields of some farmer john whose only contributions ta society is him jerkin' off ta his scarecrow?"
[break][break]
yeah, he didn't believe it for a second. if it had been aliens, a certain psychotic scientist would've beaten them here. hm, maybe he should make introductions.
[break][break]
"lead the way."
[break][break]
he unenthusiastically offers, eyes falling to the woman's waist line, should she take the lead. there was somethin' out of this world about that.

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 15:36:52 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie herself got a bit startled when the flock Unfezant took off, seemingly out of no where. However, she laughed it off, just making herself think that it was her nerves or excitement at the strange possibilities of what could be in the crops ahead.

"Well, that could be one option. I think the others could be extremely boring in comparison," she pointed out, deflating at the thought.

"I heard on the news that some Pokemon had been popping up, causing trouble in the crops lately too. I thought it would definitely be more exciting if it was something more extraterrestrial though."

Jessie took the lead, perhaps too brave as she flaunted her hips toward the crops. Or that was out of habit, working in the clubs for such a long time.

She threw a quick glance over her shoulder at him, raising her eyebrows when she noticed his gaze perhaps a little lower than it should be. "Distracted by something?"

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 22:10:43 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"look, just don't get ye hopes up ye? hoenn has a tendency of crushin' shit like that flat as a bug."
[break][break]
he looks up to catch her attention on him, catching him directly in the act. he shrugs it off, smirking.
[break][break]
"just makin' sure yer not steppin' on any traps or nothin'."
[break][break]
a weak lie, but it's not something really worth trying to deceive her about. it was a good view, and one he'd shamelessly be looking at again before the night is through.
[break][break]
"should we split up ye think?"

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 0:33:16 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"Trust me. I fuckin' know."

Jessie's voice was rather bland and blunt when she said that, her mouth forming a scowl as she kept walking. She thought about her father. The body she and Uriah found.

However, that disgust faded almost as quickly as it appeared. Her lips turned up into a smirk, perhaps giving an emphasis or two on her body as she walked. Just to see what he'd do.

"Hmm... if you want. But what if I get scared? And I need a big strong man around to help me?" She gave him a pout, crossing her arms over her chest.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 0:38:47 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's hard not to bark a laugh in her direction, and a bit at her expense. so the place had fucked her over huh? best to learn as soon as you can. was easier that way.
[break][break]
"i suppose that depends on what a 'big strong man' gets in return, don't ye think?"
[break][break]
a wink, and he's unconsciously kicking over a leaf pile as he keeps walking.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 0:49:46 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie pouted again at his immediate response, watching the leaf pile collapse by his foot. Well, that should have been what she expected, having caught him staring at her ass and everything.

Oh well. If he proved fun enough to be around, maybe she'd actually initiate something later.

Giving him a small flick of her wrist, Jessie walked to the other side, entering the crop circle. She looked around the area, trying to find anything that may be out of place or suspicious.

That's when she spotted an autumn Sawsbuck. However, it looked abnormal, sickly even. The normal foliage that grew on its antlers looked like it was decaying or dead. She raised her brows.

"Hey! Come over here!"

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 1:04:47 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

he shoots her a wink, before she turns, snickering quietly to himself. the only thing as good as the prize, was the chase to get it.
[break][break]
most times, that was.
[break][break]
his eyes shoot in the direction of her voice, and the thing that she calls after. an ugly son of a bitch, by all accounts.
[break][break]
"might want ta use a bit of force, darlin'."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 1:37:09 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
His comment made her send a look over at him. Clearly unamused.

"You know, you're rather unhelpful. This thing looks like it's sick! Or dying."

Jessie approached it slowly, trying not to spook it. However, it made a sort of guttural noise, looking like it was ready to attack.

Okay, so maybe King was right. So what?

She released Finn, her Delphox, who stood between the suddenly aggressive Sawsbuck and Jessie. "Finn, use FIRE BLAST!" It seemed like now, their only hope was to put it down.

She could only send a few prayers that this Pokemon would be reborn again and have a better life.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 1:48:56 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"better ta put it out of it's misery then, ye?"
[break][break]
her attempt to approach it blows-up in her face - literally - as the delphox's flames are needed to keep her alive. the flames do little to end it's life immediately, and it lays there loudly suffering.
[break][break]
a garchomp swoops in, quickly ending the creature's pain with a swift breaking of it's neck. it goes down for more, when a bark from king staves off that desire.
[break][break]
"don't eat the infected thing ye shit head. ye tryna' grow two dicks and three assholes, ye fuck?"
[break][break]
he approaches the thing curiously, kneeling down near the misshapen creature's neck.
[break][break]
"wonder what sort of parasite decided ta fuck this creatures brain into mush."
[break][break]
he turns his head upwards to look at her.
[break][break]
"ye still kickin'?"

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-garchomp"]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 2:14:13 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Well this was... scarring, to say the least.

Jessie thought that Finn's FIRE BLAST was strong enough to take out the Sawsbuck, but it seemed not. She definitely had to look away when King's Garchomp decided to come in to finish off the Pokemon.

She was an entertainer. Stuff like this was not her forte.

"Two dicks and three assholes? Really?" Jessica gave him a look.

Taking an apricorn from her pocket, she offered it to Finn, who took it to gratefully. He at least did his best, and that's all she could ask for from him.

She could tell now there was odd growth and substances on the body of the Sawsbuck and its antlers. Definitely some sort of infection, whether through a parasite or otherwise.

"I'm fine. I just wasn't expecting... that." That being the brutal killing they both witnessed.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 2:19:53 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"spoken like a woman who's never known the struggle of havin' ta piss with one, much less two."
[break][break]
he scoffs, pushing himself to his feet, the bones of his knees creaking as he does so.
[break][break]
okay boomer.
[break][break]
"sucks ta say, but ye'll get used ta it. yer gonna see far more fucked up things than this runnin' round playin' criminal."
[break][break]
king runs a tongue over his teeth, twitching his upper lip in thought.
[break][break]
"go ahead 'n break off a piece of that nasty shit with yer mon's psychic or somethin'. we can take it back 'n have some fucks study it or somethin', i dunno."

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-garchomp"]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
it's aliens! [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 2:40:33 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"Dealt with many, though- wait. Are you implying that you have... more than one dick?"

Was that even possible? Jessie didn't think she wanted to know.

What a strange man.

"You're not the first person to tell me that. Just give me a break, though. I'm an entertainer. I'm not used to this sort of thing yet."

She recalled the night she found the body and had to call her brother again. It sent a shiver down her spine. Finn noticed, his cheek poking out like a little cheek pouch with the apricorn she gave him.

"Bossy too."

Jessica couldn't help but say that teasingly, beckoning to Finn to break off a piece of the antler for investigation. "Do you have something we could wrap it up in?"