Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Unearthed [C]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 19:11:42 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
[attr="class","rhythm"]
no one would ever
change this animal
I have become

Ever since the invasion of Sootopolis City, the League had tightened the security around their communications encryptions. Attempting to uncover their movements beforehand was becoming difficult, but not impossible. Team Rocket employed a number of talented hackers, recruited with the promise of protection and constantly at their disposal. Once such decrypted communication told of an important find at what was being designated as the 'Ancient Tomb', tablets that had been unearthed that potentially make reference to the Tree of Life that was currently overshadowing his front yard.

As such, a Rocket Beast was designated and deployed with the intention of securing the artifacts and any research that had been produced thanks to them. Rowan normally preferred to work alone, but there was an opportunity to be found in bringing along Bryan Delarosa. The number of Beasts had thinned recently with the departure of Emma and the temporary re-assignment of Jayden, meaning that the only ones remaining were himself, Oscar and Serena.

With a vested interest in having like-minded individuals instead of blood thirsty murderers, Rowan had taken it upon himself to evaluate potential candidates for the open positions. "Keep a look out for any reinforcements, I'm going to take a look around." An order issued to Bryan as he stepped inside one of the research tents, the two of them having dispatched the researchers and minimal security with ease. It wouldn't be long before the League sent a hound of their own, assuming radio contact with the group was regularly maintained. They needed to leave soon or be ready for retaliation.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ LETS GOOOO
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Unearthed [C]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 22:57:45 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]
Pogpog

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

Bryan had been called by an unexpected individual with an unexpected missions he was going to be charged with. Rowan wanted Bryan to come with him to steal and secure an ancient tablet. Rumour had it that these tablets had some sort of link to the tree of life and that was all he had to be told for him to be in on it, that and he really didn't have an option to disobey rowan. Besides he could show off a bit in front of one of the higher ups and showcase his growth since he had received his gifts from rocket. [break][break]

He had shown up in his all black stealth suit, his face covered by the wolf and lamb mask he typically used to hide his identity. He and rowan were able to dispatch the small fry security all around the area with some very useful applications of Liligant's sleep powder. Rowan told him he was going to explore the encampment while Bryan kept watching. "Yes sir, I'll radio you if I see any suspicious activity." He said before he went towards the tree line and climbed up the tree to gain some cover and keep an eye out, awaiting for someone to show up. Liligant stayed at the base of the tree, playing with the flowers at the base of the tree making one of her famous flower crowns.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[break][break]
Thread prompt: Growth.
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Unearthed [C]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 22:40:14 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

he only took on this job because he felt like he needed to do it. he was a member of the elite four now, he had to show that it wasn't just a title to him. that it actually meant something to both him and the people of the region. he was well aware that over the years many have come and gone for this title and he had to make sure that he would be one of the few that would hold it for a good long time. he needed to prove it to himself that he could hold it for a long time.

as the celesteela flew over the treeline blue eyes scanned the ground area through the familiar helmet of pokkenger as he was on the hunt for the campsite that had been attacked. their last transmission was a usual status update but some odd words that happened at the tail end of it didn't sound right. it sounded like they were suddenly snuck up on by something. whatever it was was pokkenger's prey for today.

"down there! i think i see the camp-huh?" sure enough as he managed to see smashed tents and bodies along the floor he couldn't help but turn his head towards some trees. he was sure he caught a glance of someone just standing among the top of one but before he could even process if this information was true or not the celesteela was already slowing its descent towards the ground, landing with a loud rumble as it shook the earth and the hero jumped out of his perch to survey the area while rushing over to the nearest body close to him. "hey! what happened here?" he asked propping the researcher up to a sitting position only to realize...they were knocked out cold. and snoring. that wasn't a good sign.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Unearthed [C]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 16:17:56 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
no one would ever

change this animal

I have become

"Where are you..." Rowan muttered underneath his breath as he overturned papers and folders from the worktables, searching for the tablet or anything related to the research of the object, knocking over someone's Pumpkin Spice Latte in the process. Shame, he really enjoyed those. Geological findings, soil samples and carbon dating were all interesting to someone but not to Rowan as he shuffled through the stacks hoping to find anything relevant. Was their information faulty? Had the tablet already been transferred to some impenetrable League facility?

A laptop remained open and unlocked, allowing him to easily access the emails of the research team. "Unable to be transported at this time?" So the artifact must have still been inside the Ancient Tomb, fortuitous. "Delarosa, looks like the tablet is still inside the excavation site, we'll need to head over to there." Rowan relayed the information over the short-range communicator, pausing at the low rumbling sound of the Celesteela landing.

"What's going on out there?" Did they have company already?

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ bingo prompt: pumpkin spice
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Unearthed [C]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 17:13:18 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Pogpog

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

"Seems like we have an uninvited guest sir." He reports on the radio. "Good thing I actually have my special partner with me this time." he grins as he grabs his pokeball and tosses it towards the Celesteela, unleashing his Silvally and tossing the fire memory towards the RKS system and changing it's type to fire. "Multi-attack!" He orders as he fires an arrow alongisde Silvally's attack. [break][break]

"I'll distract him for as long as I can sir, I have a score to settle from the Sootopolis raid." he says as Bryan slid down from the tree, trying to reposition himself to let loose another arrow at pokkenger as Silvally handled the celesteela.

notes about this post

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Unearthed [C]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 0:28:49 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

as the masked hero checked the pulse of the researcher and found that he was indeed still alive but not conscious he let out a sigh of relief that was sucked back in as the shadow of his celesteela suddenly covered him. steel beams loomed over him and the sound of a small "tink" could be heard as an arrow landed by his feet. before he could process this the arms suddenly spread back as the ultra beast groaned at the firey blunt force of the silvally's attack burned its metal skin leaving pokkenger face to face with the ultra beast killer.

he wasn't familiar with it but his eyes scanned around for anything else and noticed...someone up in a tree with a bow in hand, the blurry visage of something similar from sootopolis entering his mind. the perpetrator perhaps? the question would get its answer later as he reached down on near instinct and sent out a ball that popped open into a braviary that rose to the sky. "valiant! cuff that archer! steela knock back that pokemon!"

his bird cawed a response back as it aimed its talons in a crush claw at to try and grab him by the shoulders and pull him off his perch while the celesteela brought its arms back to its side only to swing one of them forward in a heavy slam against the silvally. "are you team rocket?! cause if you are then pokkenger's here to stop your ambitions!" kaz called out as he rose to his feet and stood tall against his attackers.

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Unearthed [C]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 18:17:54 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
no one would ever

change this animal

I have become

Although Bryan willingly offered himself up as a distraction, Rowan wasn't about to leave his comrade to fight the vigilante alone. Celesteela was focused on Silvally, this allowed the perfect opportunity for Karkinos to move in and strike. The Kingler charged forward with a gleaming claw, swinging a mighty Crabhammer for the hulking Ultra Beast. It wasn't much but the pincer attack would be enough to put pressure on the so-called Pokkenger.

Rowan slipped across the battlefield, weaving his way between the research tents until he was standing face to face with the Ancient Tomb. "I'm going down, Karkinos will be able to fight on his own." Quick communication was sent to Bryan before he descended the dilapidated stairs that lead into the dank underground.

A solid crack illuminated the handful of glowsticks he'd brought down with him, tossing them strategically about the room the shed the dim light all around. "Right, where the hell are you..."

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ 
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Unearthed [C]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 18:10:25 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Pogpog

Karkinos? Who the fuck- Doesn't matter. Bryan had to focus all his attention on Pokkenger as he knew the name very well. The braviary came at him with lightning speed and managed to grab him and pull him off of his perch as he tried to run. He was no match for the speed of a pokemon like that predator. [break][break]

He wasn't worried about himself at the moment though as he knew pokkenger wouldn't kill someone...right? The celesteela's heavy slam finds it's mark but it only makes it easier for silvally to chomp down on the pokemon with it's fiery fangs and retaliate before being sent backwards. "Keep up the pressure silvally! Tri-attack!" he ordered as three orbs of light manifest near the chimera pokemon and fire upon the flying steel rocket monster thing.[break][break]

"Lily! Sleep powder!" he ordered as he held his breath and Liligant sent a green powder at both braviary and Bryan hoping to make the Pokémon fall asleep. This landing was going to be a rough one but nothing he couldn't handle! [break][break]

notes about this post

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Unearthed [C]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 7:07:14 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

high in the sky valiant managed to grab onto his prey and drag him off of his perch only to fly into a cloud of powder that made his eyes droop and his muscles relax. while his prey was probably also caught in this cloud the fact that valiant had gotten stuck in it wasn't great either so the bird let go of @byran to fall to the ground as he fell asleep and crashed into the trees above tangling his wings among branches and leaves. if one listened closely they would be able to hear the sweet snores of a braviary.

down below on the ground level the celesteela protected pokkenger from the oncoming onslaught that the two of them suffered by wrapping its arms around the superhero. this left them vulnerable to the crabhammer and tri-attack that earned a cry from the celesteela who rose its arms up in pain. once it did however pokkenger shot past the kingler dropping a pokeball that exploded into a roserade, "captain! CHERRY BLOSSOM BLIZZARD!" shouted the hero who's command riled up the roserade to take aim at @rowan's kingler and shoot out a storm of magical leaves at the crab.

meanwhile kazimir dashed towards the silvally and as he did the celesteela that brought him here let out a screeching metal sound that could probably rupture the eardrums of anyone close by. hopefully it affected the silvally to stun it long enough for kazimir to land a jumping dive kick on the pokemon to knock it out of commission.

it was time to go full on monster hunter on these rockets, pokkenger doesn't hold back even if he doesn't go for the kill.

* braviary falls asleep! drops byran

* pokkenger sends out roserade! uses magical leaf on kingler!

* celesteela uses metal sound on surrounding foes!

* pokkenger uses pokkenger kick on silvally!