Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
no way out [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 23:25:20 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Autumn. That meant more opportunities for people to hire him for his modeling services, since it was the season to sell more fashionable clothes with the outdoors looking stunning and beautiful. It was a hit every time, including snow scenes.

Or beach scenes.

Honestly, at this point, Elliott didn't understand the bullshit that his agent told him and just went with the shoot.

However, this shoot wasn't a typical one. He was posing for character references and did a few action scenes for animation for a video game in production, which he found actually interesting for once. Of course, he wouldn't be the character, but his body would be a model to follow a design.

Elliott would have to buy that game.

Once the shoot came to its conclusion, he wrapped himself up in his coat, approaching the president of the company that was building this game. .

"Thanks for reaching out to me for this. It was actually an interesting shoot for once. I usually do clothing shoots, so this was a breath of fresh air in comparison to something like that," Eli said with a snort, offering his hand to shake Cossack's.

close tab

played by

Kodiak

Bahamut
He/Him
Feburary 14
Celadon City, Kanto
Bisexual
GAMEFREAK President
grunt
15 height
15 height
let's game!
awards
20 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cossack
Cossack Kurama
no way out [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 20:51:35 GMT
Cossack Kurama Avatar
[attr="class","cossack"]

"i should be thanking you mr. jenkins," cossack took the man's hand and simply smiled at him, "i really do appreciate your cooperation with this shoot as well as helping out with some of the character studies. those would help production move ahead of schedule slightly, and in the business being ahead of schedule is a miracle in of itself." his praise is laced with laughter as the crew starts to set everything away for the day.

they had been filming for most of the day so it was time to pack up and leave but there was still plenty of work to be done the next day, "say how about i treat you to dinner as a thanks for your hard work...and as a bribe to help us out for another day or two. that is if your down for doing a bit more physical activity than standing around looking pretty." not the most graceful way to ask someone but cossack wanted to cut through the formalities as they walked down the path through the forest where they were filming. even if he said no it wasn't much of a loss as they had more than enough material to work with thanks to him but cossack could see that the man had a bit more talent than he probably even realized, so he was going to milk it for all its worth before anyone else could.

[newclass=.cossack] [/newclass]
[newclass=.cossack b] color: #7a66d9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cossack i] color: #7a66d9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cossack u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7a66d9;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
no way out [aa/m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 4:34:09 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
"Not a problem. Like I said, this is something I've never done. When my manager asked me to do it, there was no way I was going to turn it down," Elliott said with a laugh.

"I'm glad I could at least help put your team ahead of schedule."

Of course, dinner sounded amazing. The prospect of food made his stomach begin to gurgle involuntarily. He hadn't had much to eat today, a few snacks here and there between shots.

"I'd be glad to take you up on that offer. And don't consider it a bribe. I would've done it without you treating me to dinner," Eli offered.

He shoved his hands in his pockets as they began to walk through the woods to leave. He offered idle chitchat about the production of the game, the concept, and why it was being made.

However, something distracted him.

"Didn't we pass that tree before?" he asked, pointing to a fallen tree that seemed to be rotting away.

close tab

played by

Kodiak

Bahamut
He/Him
Feburary 14
Celadon City, Kanto
Bisexual
GAMEFREAK President
grunt
15 height
15 height
let's game!
awards
20 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cossack
Cossack Kurama
no way out [aa/m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 20:41:53 GMT
Cossack Kurama Avatar
[attr="class","cossack"]

it wasn't just a tree that they had passed that was familiar to them when it was pointed out. cossack noticed a cutiefly that was buzzing around the same path along the tree as well. almost like it was in some kind of bugged loop. "I...believe we did..." was it just exhaustion from a long day's work that was tiring them out? possibly.

still it took another lap along the trail they were on where they passed the same tree and pokemon in the same position that thoughts began to intrude cossack's mind. "i...believe we may indeed be lost. but..." something wasn't right about that though, they were on a trail for sure as the dirt path carved out for them was visible...

"we shouldn't be. its just a straight shot ahead of us to the rest of the crew and the parking lot. stay close." taking out a pokeball he released his magneton who shot off a magnet bomb at the cutiefly only for it to pass right through the small pokemon as it suddenly melted into the ground and the world around them began to distort. "looks like we're not on set anymore..."

[newclass=.cossack u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7a66d9;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
no way out [aa/m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 0:37:40 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
The round was made again, and Elliott noticed the same details.

The same tree. The same Pokemon. Everything. It was freaky.

And when Cossack sent a MAGNET BOMB to test the theory, it was confirmed as quickly as it was sent. They were stuck in a weird loop, and Elliott didn't like it one bit.

"How is something like this possible?" he wondered, looking around.

"And how do we get out?"

close tab

played by

Kodiak

Bahamut
He/Him
Feburary 14
Celadon City, Kanto
Bisexual
GAMEFREAK President
grunt
15 height
15 height
let's game!
awards
20 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cossack
Cossack Kurama
no way out [aa/m]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 5:23:44 GMT
Cossack Kurama Avatar
[attr="class","cossack"]

"i've read about this phenomenon before, something to do with fairy pokemon if i remember correctly. basically we should find any fairy pokemon and persuade them to let us out of this strange little trap they have us in. which one we're looking for is something i'm not so sure which ones are capable of doing this." he motioned his mangeton to stick close to them as he placed a hand on elliot's shoulder and gripped it tightly as his eyes scanned all around them. even as the world distorted around them it still had the vague shape of a forest with bright lights around them.

"keep your eyes peeled. and point out anything that looks well, odder than what's going on right now. something that doesn't quite fit the imagery should be the key to our escape. i may not be a battler but my magneton should be plenty enough to break us out of here." that is if what they were facing wasn't stronger than them.

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
no way out [aa/m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 22:30:37 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
What Cossack said made sense to Elliott. It was just that he did not want to be trapped in a continuous loop after shooting for so many hours before.

Especially if he was to get food. That was a real hell no.

"Don't worry about not being a battler. I have that covered."

True enough, with his arsenal of fire-types and dark-types, Eli was handy enough in a fight to be able to handle it if it should come to it.

"It seems we were paired up for a good reason," he joked with a smirk before walking to one side in search of a fairy-type.