awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @anastasia
anastasia clarke
antebellum [sw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 5:12:21 GMT
anastasia clarke Avatar

anastasia likes to think of joey as a dumber, kinder version of her.

the flygon circles above her head and swoops down every once in a while to create a gust of wind heavy enough for ana to need to brace her arms out in front of her and try not to get carried away. he then whoops and cries out and flies back up and away, only to restart the cycle moments later. he's essentially tormenting her, but in a cute, flygon way.

it's a love language.

and thankfully, ana speaks it. she yells at him every time he comes down: "oh, go to hell you bastard what do you think you're doing stop it right now!" but honestly, she's laughing and out of breath by the second word, and she never quite means what she says.

it's a love language.

joey | male | levitate

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,147 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
antebellum [sw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 23:13:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KECLEON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COLOR CHANGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNCHRONOISE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

pandora

ana, nastya
she/her
august 1
snowpoint city
homosexual
forensic scientist
cadet
0 height
0 height
i can feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @anastasia
anastasia clarke
antebellum [sw]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 1:12:22 GMT
anastasia clarke Avatar

she catches sight of the kecleon out of the corner of her eye, and anastasia holds still so as not to startle it. joey is making his rounds up in the air, and ana makes the mistake of briefly forgetting the existence of her dragon companion.

she crouches low and, with her trained eye, manages to catch a flickering of the unmistakable red belt as the pokemon tries to adapt more to the background, reluctant to be spotted. ana grins. she reaches out her hand, not moving an inch forward or back, but just...offering it. banking on the pokemon's innate curiosity, hoping that it will give her a chance.

"c'mon," she says aloud -- and joey, eyeing her from above but with absolutely zero awareness of what's going on, takes this as his signal.

the flygon descends with a predator's angling, and the kecleon notices before ana does.

skittish, the normal type jumps around the trunk it had been holding on to, and before ana can react, joey has jumped to her rescue. or so the flygon thinks. he tackles his trainer with practices ease, making anasatasia tumble onto the flygon's back and hold it for dear life. the pokemon then flies into the air, as ana makes a disgruntled yell.

too late.

"put me down!" she insists, and joey blinks at her, totally confused. hadn't she been the one who asked for a ride?

nevertheles, the dragon type complies, dutifully descending and dropping her a few hundred metres away from where she was last. before dismounting, ana mumurs an "i hate you," and shoots her companion a dirty look.

they'd work on communication later.

joey | male | levitate
OOC: ana skips over kecleon!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,147 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
antebellum [sw]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 23:40:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLOWBRO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

pandora

ana, nastya
she/her
august 1
snowpoint city
homosexual
forensic scientist
cadet
0 height
0 height
i can feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @anastasia
anastasia clarke
antebellum [sw]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 4:04:28 GMT
anastasia clarke Avatar

joey is excited at the prospect of another encounter -- a chance to redeem himself in ana's eyes. unfortunately, when she catches sight of what joey had hoped would be his prey, ana shakes her head.

"nope, nope," she says, and pulls out her flygon's pokeball, threatening to remove her star player from the field.

the dragon type, like any self-absorbed athlete, yells out in protest at the possibility of being sent home with no victories. the cry does nothing to affect anastasia's demeanor, but it does alarm the slowbro that had wandered into their path. the wild pokemon launches a preemptive water pulse.

"joey, behind you--" ana yells, but joey is faster than his opponent. without so much as turning his back to the belligerent slowbro, the flygon slams his tail onto the ground, creating a rippling wave of violet energy. the attack collides with the pulse of water, drowning it out and raging further, crashing into the psychic type.

the attack also generates a cloud of dust along its path, and joey unflinchingly gestures at it. "see?" he seems to ask. ana can't hide the fact that yes, she's somewhat impressed...at least until the cloud clears and reveals that the slowbro has just been moved an inch or two backward. standing behind its tail-slash-shield, the pink pokemon looks unphased.

oops.

"nice try, joey," ana says, smug even though she really should be embarrassed at her own failure as a coach. oh well. she tosses out a different pokeball and recalls her flygon.

with a flash of two different lights -- one red and the other white -- a smaller, less intimidating opponent appears before the slowbro. tessa the oddish.

as if underwhelmed by the switch in tactics, the slowbro yawns.

"oh we'll see about that," ana says, scoffing. "try petaldance," she instructs, tsking slightly when she catches sight of her own pokemon yawning.

tessa obliges, and whips out a lazy petal dance-- even ana has to quirk an eyebrow at the drowsy display. still, the leaves on the oddish's head begin to glow and soon enough they spread out and attack the slowbro. this one hits-- the psychic type's shell is knocked backward ​and the petals dig into its skin.

ouch. anastasia has to wince.

tessa, however, lets out another yawn and, halfway through the second spin, falls asleep.

ana rolls her eyes and lobs an empty pokeball at the injured pokemon.

joey | male | levitate [tessa | female | chlorophyll /div]
OOC: ana tries to capture slowbro!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,147 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
antebellum [sw]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 5:46:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SLOWBRO!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!