TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
no talk me, i angy [m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 6:55:20 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

Ridiculous.[break]
Absolutely ridiculous.[break][break]

Now, this sort of thing happened every so often. It was normal; not out of the ordinary at all, whatsoever. If the quill-slinging Pokemon had to be entirely honest, he was actually used to this, for the most part. On longer trips overseas to some other region (that specific case being some longer trip to research a bit more on the Unown things that were happening, or whatever), he and his ghastly companion were dropped off to be taken care of. Easy. Nothing to worry about.[break][break]

Until he found himself constantly pestered by chance.[break][break]

Normally, he’d just...squawk and flutter off. Angrily. This time was different, though. Each time he did, he was still followed. Each time he did, he was still pestered. It truly, truly ruffled his feathers, but there he was. Fuming. Frustrated.[break][break]

He found himself squinting at a certain, begrudgingly familiarly finned creature as she chimed her sweet little notes his way.[break][break]

Disgusting. Shit.

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
got me addicted to the comfort when i don't even like you
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
no talk me, i angy [m]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 2:34:07 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

you know what wasn't disgusting, though? [break][break]

her, and her song. it's not often that fiora leaves her and the other three little ones at the daycare, but when she does, the primarina is usually the one to entertain the little ones with her whistling and her singing. the majority of pokemon around here always found solace in her music - except for a select few. one of them being a fellow starter like she was, and from the same region, no less! it'd obvious that she'd want to try to poke at him, and follow him around, and prod at him to try and become friends. [break][break]

so here she is again, going over through leaf piles to the disgruntled bird with a smile on her lips. her white fins try to poke t the feathers of the large bird, and she hums in such a sing-song tune "come oooon~" she whistles, in an attempt to urge the large bird "i'm sure your own humming or singing would sound great, too!"

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
you done got yourself with the wrong guy
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
no talk me, i angy [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 1:20:48 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

...She did not just do what he thought she did.[break]
Say your prayers now, you tramp.[break][break]

Almost immediately, a vague-turned-obvious scrunch of the face absolutely disgraced his expression, and with his beak slightly parted in both concern and offense, alike, he shifted himself away, fluttering his feathers within an aggressive flourish. ”You. Don’t do that.” A low, almost guttural rumbling resounded within his throat as he shifted back another pace. Was it...a growl? Something of the sort? Honestly speaking, could owls even technically growl? ”Keep your…flippers to yourself.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
no talk me, i angy [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 1:45:36 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

though she's a water-type, she's the brain of a ground-type. [break][break]

arceus have mercy, because she's a bimbo walking on land. she doesn't seem to quite understand that he just doesn't want her around, because here she is, despite his squawking. he's telling her to keep the flippers away, and she's here, not giving a damn. i'm so, so sorry you oversized owl. [break][break]

"that's because you won't joiiiin~" the primarina whistles a second time, a smile on her face as she tries to grab onto the large bird a second time, even when he tries to flap his wing away. "just entertain me for a bit! humour me! your trainer likes singing a lot, so you must have sang with him, right?"

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
no talk me, i angy [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 3:22:37 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

He stared at the scattered leaf pile in exasperation.[break][break]
He inhaled deeply.[break][break]

”No. I don’t,” he started off once more, narrowing his eyes, ”because, maybe, I don’t want to.” With another, disgruntled rumble of a hoot, he lifted his wings and ruffled his feathers once more, turning his head to eye the other Pokemon nearby. ”I’m not quite sure what’s so hard to understand of that, in any case,” he added, scrunching his face a faint bit more. ”And in any case, just because my trainer likes to do something doesn’t necessarily mean that I--”[break][break]

Before he could finish those statements, all that he was able to focus upon for a moment had been the brief contact that he’d felt, once more; something that he responded immediately to with an abrupt, angered squawk. Immediately hopping backwards once more, he lifted his wings and rose them over head, glaring towards the other Alolan native with such unbridled tenacity and disgust.[break][break]

”What. Did I say. About keeping your flippers away?”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
no talk me, i angy [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 4:16:41 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

i guess you can say she's...[break][break]

ruffling his feathers C;[break]
it's okay i hate myself as much as you do[break][break]

the primarina huffs, and puffs, and really just pouts at the owl who seems less than eager to sing with her. could you believe it? someone, who didn't want to sing with her? impossible, really, but here she is, faced with the apparent impossible event. absurd, really. the stars have aligned, just when she didn't want them to![break][break]

but the image of an own pokemon trying to keep his wings away from a siren pokemon? that was certainly a sight to behold. still, no matter how he may try to raise his wings over his head, and no matter how he squawks at her, she only wears a brighter smile as she aggressively bounces her way over to the avian pokemon. [break][break]

"and i will argue that you don't know until you try it!" she's so persistent, glazing over his attempts to push her away. so she claps her fins together, with the same airheaded smile she's wore all this time "i'll leave you alone after you doooo!~"

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
no talk me, i angy [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 4:04:42 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

He hated this. Absolutely hated it. Once every so often, there had been a certain little grass type that he knew of and was unlucky enough to be brought in with at the time of another one of his trainer’s trips (he almost shuddered at the thought of the little thing’s screeching), and while this interaction hadn’t quite rivaled it for first place in the Most Hated Awards, it definitely came in as a solid runner up. Thus, as she seemed intent with persistently approaching him with each pace he took back, he couldn’t help but scrunch his face further.[break][break]

[break][break]

Literally. Disgusting. He both thought it to himself and let it practically ooze into his expression, altogether- and in a clear manner of emphasizing it, he slowly lifted his wing before outright stuffing it into her face and attempting to smother her with it. ”I. Do not. Sing, you absolute buffoon,” he hissed, his face contorting a faint bit more as he merely sought to further express himself by shoving his feathers into her face that much more. ”There’s so many other, tolerating things to bother…! Go bother those other Pokemon! Arceus- even bother that human with that ungodly farmer’s tan, over there!” he added, frustrated.

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
no talk me, i angy [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 4:23:06 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

you know what else was disgusting, you oversized owl? [break]
the fact that you won't sing with her. [break][break]

what? so he she had to keep her flippers to herself, and he could just shove his wings wherever he wanted? oh, no no no, that'snot how it worked in this house. the primarina's whistles are put to a stop feeling the grass pokemon try to smother her snout, she her response is to huff quietly as she peeks through his feathers. quietly. pouting. [break][break]

she takes a glance at the one he was referring to - ah, that farmer's tan - and her response? just a shake of her head against his feathers, flippers lifting up in a persistent, annoying attempt to hum and whistle at him. in contrast to the frustrated disgust, the water songstress only pouts. "no!" she huffs, once again, attempting to push his feathers and wings down "it's only a little humming! or hooting! it's such a shame since you have such a nice voice!"

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
no talk me, i angy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 4:20:18 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

As if the sheer fact that she was deep within his personal space hadn’t been enough, the constant whistling she seemed content with making at him prompted as much of a grimace as was possible upon his face (something that undoubtedly and likely looked leagues different than it would on a human, but nevertheless, it still happened to a degree). She peered through his feathers, and to that he immediately flung his wings back. She attempted to budge and pry him, and to that, he released an aggressive squawk while fluttering his wings and throwing himself away.[break][break]

That, coupled with the sudden flapping of his wings, rendered him airborne for a short time, and after his talons touched down upon the ground following his short lived flight, he ruffled his own feathers while narrowing his eyes at her. ”I. Do not want to sing with you,” he started off, impatiently, ”and I. Do not want. You to touch me…!” Once more, he lifted his wings while cautious of their distance, flapping them vigorously in distaste and disdain. ”Are you too daft not to realize what that means?”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
no talk me, i angy [m]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 5:26:55 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

how rude![break][break]

neverminding that she was invading his personal space first, but how rude![break][break]

the songstress pokemon pouts slightly, watching as the owl so insists on staying away from her, and staying away from whatever she hopes to do to make him sing. "ugh, fine!" the primarina whistles in disappointment and frustration alike, though raising a flipper and motioning it downwards. "but could you at least calm down with flapping your wings, for a second?" she tilts her head to the smaller bunch of baby pokemon, sitting in the daycare.[break][break]

"it's scaring them! and you don't have to be so rude.."

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
no talk me, i angy [m]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 22:43:57 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

Chances are that if it was anyone but her making the request, he may have considered following through with it. She was the one making him frustrated, after all. She was the one making him uncomfortable. She was the one being overbearingly nosy.[break][break]

So, he glanced over towards the smaller Pokemon in reference in thought before deliberately turning towards them and flapping his wings a little bit more.[break][break]

Spite.

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
no talk me, i angy [m]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 17:47:24 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

for the love of--[break][break]

the primarina stares in subtle disbelief, for she is dumb, but even she knows pettiness when she sees it. the poor baby pokemon looked like they were going to cry at the sight of a big ghost bird aggressively flapping his wings at them for no particular reason, and she ends up pouting again, just a tad more. [break][break]

fine, if he wanted to spite her so badly, he can spite her. because with the clapping of her fins, in an attempt to grab the baby pokemon's attention, though really it was forming a white ball between as she clapped, and she's about to send an encore at the aggressive bird to keep him going. [break][break]

.. until she hears a familiar shout from her trainer, calling her over. the primarina stops in her track, glancing over her shoulder to take a look at the woman from the fence, and pouts while sliding over to her. [break][break]

she can encore the bird another time. [break][break]

if he won't sing, he'll dance. one day.

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
no talk me, i angy [m]
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 0:13:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: