Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 6:55:38 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

There were a number of things that he considered himself confident at. Swindling people? Check. Backhand insulting? Also check. Working a silver tongue, getting on peoples’ nerves, pushing his luck even when he shouldn’t…[break][break]

Check, check, and double check all of those.[break][break]

In addition to that, however, there had also been one, primary thing that he’d always felt he had an affinity for: spying a worthwhile item. Whether it be nothing more than worthy of being boasted over, or whether it had legitimate, practical value, being able to find and snag a noteworthy trinket or otherwise had always been something he’d personally prided himself over. Some may have found the emphasis on such things to be a bit obscure, but as he found himself gazing upon a smaller pendant hanging upon the table of a nearby stall for display, he couldn’t help but disagree with all of those metaphorical people.[break][break]

He took a glimpse over his shoulder, raising a brow and humming lightly. ”Oh, Officer~!” he chimed with a brief, borderline teasing chuckle within his tone, waving towards a certain someone all the while. ”Do you mind coming here for a moment~?”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
got me addicted to the comfort when i don't even like you
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 18:39:14 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

she hates it here. [break][break]

she certainly didn't expect to find herself stuck here, when she was supposed to go do some guarding by the ruins of some unown. unfortunately, she knows that if she refused the invitation, she was going to put up with an annoyance at work. it was better for her to be irritated while out and off her shift, so she had no choice but to just.. call off. thankfully, her partner took it well, and he understood her strife. a blessing. [break][break]

tonight, she was stuck with a particular individual. since she's stuck here, she thinks to wander and do some of her own window shopping around, taking a gander at what was being displayed. of course, it wasn't anything that she could get with her pay as an officer, but that won't stop her from yearning. [break][break]

the fantasy is put to a pause when she hears the ever irritating voice of a man calling out to her, and the officer instinctively groans, softly. "what?" she starts, quirking a brow as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. unamused is one way of putting it, but it's followed by curiosity as he beckons her closer. with no other way around it, she approaches the man, though with her arms crossed and letting out a soft sigh of "what did you do this time?"

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
you done got yourself with the wrong guy
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 20:43:53 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

His eyes narrowed upon noting her steps, and the smile that he wore broadened within a sense of further, enhanced amusement at the note of the tone that so graciously enveloped her words. Clicking his tongue gently, he slipped a hand within its respective pocket while waiting for her to make her way over. ”My, touchy as usual, aren’t we~?” he hummed with the same, idly chiming tone that he’d may as well have been known for, by then. ”Has anyone told you how much of a stick you always seem to have your ass, Officer? I’d wager it wouldn’t hurt to lighten up at least a little bit~.”[break][break]

Another hum of a chuckle escaped his lips as he eyed her further, though before long, he lifted the remaining hand in gesture towards the goods spread before them. His finger lifted, and he pointed out a particular pendant residing amongst the other goods.[break][break]

”Nothing more than the hunt for little knicknacks, though. ...I wanted you to try that one on, is all~.” He eyed the aforementioned accessory before turning his gaze back towards the woman by him, raising his brows. ”It seems like a good fit for you, no~?”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 2:54:42 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

flirtatious as ever. [break][break]

she pauses for a moment, and eyes him. judgementally. the chime that's become his trademark always made trying to read him so obscure, and fiora knows that she doesn't like it. in response to his words, she wears a wry smile as she crosses her arms, but leaning towards him with her brows furrowed slightly. "oh, don't worry" she starts, eyes glancing down at the goods put on display "this treatment is exclusive to you~." fiora's smiling, but there's a bite to her tone. [break][break]

not sure how to feel about being toyed with like this, when he knows she's an officer. [break][break]

granted, she doesn't know what happens upstairs in that pretty, irritating little head of his. her attention is brought over to a pendant that he points out, and her gaze lingers over it a bit. it.. was quite pretty, and even she had to admit that he had good taste, though she doesn't know how to feel about admitting that he was right. lilac eyes narrow to the side, slightly, under dull magenta bangs as to hide her fondness.[break][break]

".. i guess it doesn't look too bad."

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 1:21:14 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

”Oh, my. Exclusive treatment, you say~?” At the sound of the words (namely the sharpness to her tone), he couldn’t help but hum, and as if returning the sentiment to some degree, his eyes narrowed faintly more, all while his cheeks rose in tandem to a broader smile. He shrugged and gave her a vague, yet still passing and playful wink prior to looking towards the stand, once more. ”Sounds like you really have fallen for me, if I’m on the receiving end of such special treatment,” he cooed on, chuckling. ”Honestly, I don’t see why you keep denying it at this point~.”[break][break]

Following those words, however, he gave another hum while continuously allowing his gaze to linger upon both pendant and chain. After no longer than a few moments, a corner of his lip tugged upwards into something akin to more of a smirk, and he reached into a pocket, fiddling around for only a second before taking his wallet out and beginning to unfold it.[break][break]

”...We’ll take it, then~,” he said towards the vendor, tilting his head with that same, ongoing smile of his.[break][break]

Whatever her reaction would be, he intended to reap the results and feast upon them.

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 1:53:36 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

"in your dreams."[break][break]

her tone is sharp, biting once again. he's being ridiculous - her? falling for him, of all people? impossible. he's a criminal who decide to swindle others, and she's supposed to be trying to arrest him. this is her way of keeping her tabs on him, even though she knows that he's not dumb enough to leave any tracks. it irritates her to no end, knowing that she could slap the cuffs onto him now and call it a day, but it'd lead to nowhere but a slap on her wrist because she has no evidence. it's irritating, annoying, so very frustrating. [break][break]

and he's the source of all this pent up stress. [break][break]

heat rises to her cheeks, rosy skin visible as she watches him reach into his pocket and pull out the wallet that followed his words. "w-wait--" she suddenly chirps up, brows furrowed and she instinctively reaches her hands forwards, resting her fingertips atop of the hands clasped over the wallet. "i-i just said it looked nice, n-not to buy it!" [break][break]

what was he up to this time?

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 3:22:48 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

A hit. Although it hadn’t quite been spoken nor otherwise alluded to, the result he’d been given had been one of the very outcomes that he’d both figured would surface, as well as favored to happen altogether. A gentle silence overtook him as he watched her hands stretch out (the touch of her fingertips upon his own providing nothing short of a greater sense of amusement, within those moments), and after processing the sight within a swift manner, he turned his head towards her.[break][break]

He smirked lightly at the sight of the faintly tinged rosy skin that she’d borne within little more than a few moments’ time.[break][break]

”Believe me. I’m aware~.” Humming, he gently brushed her hands aside and went on to open his wallet anyways, and as he held one of the cards out for the vendor to take, he eyed her, once more. ”Let’s not mince words, though. You admitted it was nice. I thought it would be a good fit for you. It’s only natural I buy it, now~.”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 4:09:23 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

he never fails to get on her nerves. [break][break]

why is he such a shit, and why is he being so sweet today? she can't wrap her head around it, unless he had some kind of ulterior motive, but fiora is still a woman at heart, and she finds it so sweet when he buys her something she thought was nice (and her heart flutters, hearing him buy it with her in the mind. fuck).[break][break]

frankly, she'd like to fly away like the unfezant whose feathers are left in their wake as they migrate. she doesn't get it. why does her face flush red? why does he make her heart flutter? why? [break][break]

".. i don't understand you.." the red reaches her ears as she sheepishly lowers her hands. "this isn't going to make me fall for you.."

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 4:19:45 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

Chuckling, he narrowed his eyes and reached over not even a moment after his payment was taken and beginning to be processed. Whether she appreciated it or not, her cheek a couple of times with a low, amused hum. ”Your words betray the look, Officer~,” he chimed rather happily, He turned towards the stall owner once more soon after, offering them an outwardly friendly and thankful smile and nod as he took his card back. ”The look on your face right now is priceless, y’know. You feel kinda warm, too, if I gotta say~.”[break][break]

And with that, he tucked his method of payment away, instead reaching out simultaneously with his other hand in order to properly take the product he’d just purchased from the person working the register. With a final smile and nod, he turned towards the brunette by him and gently nudged her aside (to make room for the next customers, if anything else) and took the very trinket he’d gotten out of the pouch it came with, dangling it in front of her gently.[break][break]

”Now, calm down for just a moment and let me put it on for you, mmn~?”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 5:37:33 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

"qu-quiet.." the cheekiness is only going to make hr face redder, and she was hoping that he wouldn't be able to see it. he can clearly see it. she hates it here. [break][break]

her head tilts slightly as he pats her cheek, though they grow all the rosier at his touch. curse her, for being so sensitive and aware of contact. of his contact. still, she moves if only to be considerate of the people behind them, only then to blankly stare at the man holding up the - admittedly - beautiful pendant. "i can put it on myself, you know.." the rosy hue deepens across her face as she raises. her arms and bunches her hair up with both hands. [break][break]

"but something tells me you won't take no as an answer."

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 22:43:29 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

”Of course I won’t,” he chuckled in response, verdant hues merely lingering upon her in patience before she finally seemed to concede through some means. As she began to gather herself, he took little more than a step or so around her, gently unhooking the pendant chain as he stopped behind her. ”I bought it, so I may as well finish the job by putting it on, no~?”[break][break]

With those words, he reached over her shoulder with the necklace in hand, soon doing the same with his other hand in order to take both ends of the chain before hooking them around to the back of her neck.[break][break]

”...Why’re you always so tense, though, Officer? It’s endearing in its own way, but I’m curious~.”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 3:21:01 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

he's.. so difficult. [break][break]

he's so difficult to deal with, so difficult to keep down, so difficult to just.. deal with, and handle. still, no matter how she tries to push him away, and resist, the sly smile on his lips and the glare that he gives her so casually comes to be more difficult to resist. [break][break]

he's a grifter, he lies. he cons and he lies and he's good at manipulation. she knows that he's gotten this, somehow, and she knows how dangerous this is. still knowing this, her face flushes red, and her cheeks turn to a scarlet and the colour bleeds to the tips of her ears. she just has to endure this little bit. [break][break]

"you.. have a really weird idea of what's endearing." she mumbles in response, eyes narrowed. if she emulates disgust enough, it'll mask the thumping of her heart, wouldn't it? that's how it works, she'll tell herself "and it's because i have to arrest you?" she's blunt, though her words betray her expression "n-not.. be here with you putting a necklace on me.."

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 23:15:56 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

He chuckled, eying the clasp for just a few more moments before taking a step over and around, turning his head to glance towards her all the while.[break][break]

”Arresting someone that’s innocent~? That’s an odd thing to do…” Pursing his lips softly in amusement, a touch of coy amusement curled upon them before long as they shifted into more of a smirk. He hummed. ”Like I’ve been saying, my record’s clean, and it’s easily proven to be that way~.”[break][break]

He shrugged, eying the tinges of scarlet upon her expression for a small while before meeting her eyes again.[break][break]

”...Don’t see why you keep bringing that up when you obviously enjoy doing these kinds of things with me, anyways~.”

[break]
notes

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 6:14:49 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

"you're far from innocent.." she grumbles, and hates this. hates that she knows she can't arrest him. hates that she knows that there's no evidence pointing to his crimes. hates that there's no tangible proof of his misdeeds. it's so, so frustrating.[break][break]

her eyes lower to the necklace that sits on her chest, with the dainty chain wrapped around her neck. irritation swells, as does embarrassment, and irritation from the embarrassment. why should she be at his mercy like this? why does he act so sweet to her? although he confesses, insisting that he likes her, and finds her interesting, and endearing, she'll be a fool to trust what a man built on manipulation and lies will say. [break][break]

she's a fool for starting to fall for it. [break][break]

"i-i--" she stammers, slightly, raising her hands to gently pinch her ears, hoping to hide the sides of her face with her arms "i'm very clearly not..!" her brows furrow, and a crease forms between them as she quickly tries to narrow her eyes. she'll try to fins something - anything - to distract her, and that's when a bracelet came into view, where she picks it up, and turns to the cashier. "could you stop teasing me for one second..?"

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
not-so-window shopping
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 19:36:43 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

”No~.”[break][break]

A single word in response that came all too easily, just as the majority of the things he said and did commonly seemed to. The same applied to the ever present smirk that remained upon his lips as he watched her; an expression that only seemed to broaden upon noting the ongoing hues of scarlet, and an expression that only seemed to broaden as she so desperately attempted to busy herself with other things.[break][break]

”I’d also say it’s less teasing and more of just saying the truth,” he hummed, following after her for the couple of paces she’d strayed away. He glanced over her shoulder with an idle, amused hum. ”You only make it more obvious when you get so defensive, anyways~...”[break][break]

He eyed the bracelet in her hands before gazing towards the cashier, and then between the bracelet and her, soon after.[break][break]

”...And even when you start trying to distract yourself,” he added, raising a brow. ”What, should I buy that for you, too~?”

[break]
notes