Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
warmth
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 6:55:53 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

His gaze trailed after the occasional Unfezant, streaking gracefully across the night sky.[break][break]

Modern events were truly a wonder, needless to say. At the very least, the things he’d seen since setting foot within Hoenn had been leagues different than the dull, daily occurrences that he’d seen through his years within Lavender Town (what with the normal occurrences being something related to something supposed supernatural, or otherwise annoyingly malevolent), and although he hadn’t quite been one for lingering and gawking, he did have to admit that the sheer efficiency in the face of special events deserved more respect.[break][break]

A fall faire. Word of such a thing had spread around, and so he sat there with an idle eye towards his surroundings; xanthous hues scanning the horizons both distant and closer as he leaned back within his seat. At some point, they directed themselves towards the bonfire (one that certainly hadn’t been there on the norm, and had only been built for the event in question, he assumed) by his side, all before directing his gaze towards the table before him.[break][break]

He eyed the woman sitting in the chair across from him, by extension.[break][break]

”...My, you look tense as usual~,” he cooed with an almost mocking, yet amused tone all the same. He folded his hands in his lap, his brows raising, and his eyes narrowing gently. ”Still confused about how you got here, Officer~?”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
got me addicted to the comfort when i don't even like you
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
warmth
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 3:14:18 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

yes, actually. [break][break]

she's still wondering how she got here, with him of all people. there were actually plans for her to come to the fall faire with a few other coworkers, and her work partner had thought to invite her - until someone else decided to slide hismerry way over and invite her anyways, and at the god damn station of all places, just when she was about to get off her shift. of course, her colleagues who didn't know that the man was a criminal masquerading as a free man supported this date. with enough peer pressure, she ultimately gives in, and that brings us to now. [break][break]

in another multiverse, she could be spending time with her colleagues. unfortunately, this isn't said universe. so she's sitting here, still wondering what she's done to get herself in this situation (eyes of lilac making contact with the bolder xanthous, and one glance can tell that she isn't as amused as her partner). "i still don't know what you have to achieve by bringing me out here.." she's suspicious for good reason, but she can't look at him too long (loathe she is to admit it, she's finding it harder to look at him with each passing outing). [break][break]

she really must be going insane.

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
you done got yourself with the wrong guy
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
warmth
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 1:22:01 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

He chuckled softly, tilting his head. His eyes lingered upon her (and he noted the manner in which her eyes strayed away from him) for a while longer prior to tilting his head back slightly. Resting it idly against his shoulder, the man hummed while eying the horizon, once more- and with it, the full moon that seemed to gradually making its ascent skyward.[break][break]

”I don’t see why you’d say that, Officer~...” he mused, tapping his fingers gently and idly within his lap. ”I keep telling you so often, after all~. I’ve an interest in you. Is that so skeptical~?”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
warmth
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 2:36:40 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

he's such a little shit. [break][break]

so why does she like spending so much time with him?[break][break]

it's one of his ways to get into her head, and she doesn't want to entertain the thought. at his words, she grumbles softly with her arms crossed, paying more mind to the will-o-wisps dancing in the air for the sake of atmosphere. "of course i'm skeptical" when she doesn't want to be, but you have to be realistic, fiora. [break][break]

"i don't know any criminal who would take an officer out like this, even if it was just interest." her suspicion is voice, and she hides how her eyes hope for otherwise. she would be crazy to believe him. [break][break]

she must be crazy to think this was romantic.

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
warmth
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 3:23:02 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

With another, more elongated hum of a chuckle, the man tapped his fingers together while allowing his gaze to stray sideward, once more. ”I’m not sure what you’re referring to,” he started off, trailing his gaze after a smaller horse riding carriage and service as it passed along the street, ”because I see no criminals here. Not in plain sight, that is~.”[break][break]

Peering towards her from the corner of his eye once more, he offered her a smaller, yet vaguely coy smile while raising his brows.[break][break]

”I don’t see why you’re accusing me so~. It’s not like you have any proof, after all.”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
warmth
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 3:46:04 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

playing dumb, again. [break][break]

typical of him to do, but that doesn't answer her question. the woman groans quietly, glancing to the same horse-riding carriage that walks by the two of them. she has no proof, and she hates that he flaunts it. [break][break]

"i'll find some proof, one day." eyes glare out into the distance. threats are made, but she can't follow through with them. she doesn't know if she wants to follow through with them. [break][break]

"i'm not dumb, ryeong." another bite to her tone, a hiss to bury the flutter that came with the gaze he gave her. why is he like this?

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
warmth
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 18:12:43 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

Ryeong? Mmn...I admit, that’s a pretty flashy name, but I still don’t know what you’re talking about~.”[break][break]

Stubborn as a ground-type as usual, by the look of it- even if she, herself, hadn’t actually been wrong with her assumptions and claims in the slightest. Thus far, save for some past colleagues and the like, she had been the sole person to both cast the line, catch a bite (even if it had been more of a deliberate choice, on his end) and begin reeling vigorously to no avail. Between the plethora of barking that she had to offer, however, as well as the fact that they had still gone nowhere after so long, he merely bade and enjoyed his time.[break][break]

Something about her constant insistence came off as endearing in a way, anyways.[break][break]

”Mmn...accusations aside, though,” the man hummed, quirking his lip faintly more, ”have you settled on something to order, yet? The waiter may come back around soon~.”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
warmth
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 7:02:55 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

his smile makes her blood run red, and it makes her furrow her brows. she hates him. she hates him such that her heart quivers and her gut twists. hates him such that her hands tremble and she struggles to maintain her composure when he gives her that coy, signature smile, knowing that she knows. knowing what she can't have. knowing that he's leading her by the nose, and she's a fool following. [break][break]

she hates how he doesn't take it seriously. [break][break]

it'd be a beautiful night with a bright, full moon, were her face not flushed and the butterflies fluttering in her stomach. he's always going at his own pace, taunting her, knowing that she won't get anywhere. she hates knowing that he's always a step ahead of her, hates how he plays with her. hates how he toys with her. [break][break]

she hates him, with a burning passion. [break][break]

she bites her tongue and glances at the menu, convincing herself again that she's doing this because she's trying to gather evidence. this wasn't a date. this was field work. this wasn't a date. [break][break]

"... apple pie." she grumbles softly, cheeks with a tinge of red as she speaks. "their apple pie sounds good."

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
warmth
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 4:23:27 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

His brows tugged upward in a similar manner to the corners of his lips. Upon registering her response, he leaned back in his seat and crossed his legs within a smooth and comfortable motion. One of the risen brows tugged a faint bit more as he crossed his arms, as well. ”Oh~? Straight to dessert, mmn?” he cooed with no hidden amount of amusement, chuckling. ”I was meaning an entree, of course, but you’re entitled to get what you’d like to get, I suppose~.”[break][break]

Turning his head slightly, he began to gaze through the numerous guests and employees that both sat and strode across the clearing; a momentary observation as to who seemed to be free or not in the meantime. ”...I will admit, though- the pie does admittedly sound like a good choice~.”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
warmth
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 22:08:37 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

"d-don't judge me." [break][break]

she shrinks, just a little. her sweet tooth will be the bane of her. "and i was gonna get that for dessert, anyways.." she grumbles, still, she doesn't exactly knows what she wants to get. it's not every day she goes to a fall faire, and it's even less days where she gets to go on a date (since her last disaster of a relationship, at least). [break][break]

you can't blame her for being skeptical. [break][break]

"what are you thinking of getting?" she peeks a little over the menu. initially it's to keep an eye on them. in a few moments, it turns into her absentmindedly admiring him while he isn't giving her such a hateful grin.

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
warmth
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 19:56:21 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

”It wasn’t judgment~,” he cooed lowly, hues of an aurelian spark narrowing faintly in amusement as they gazed upon the menu. ”You’re the one that assumes it is~.”[break][break]

He hummed, a chuckling following the words as he continued to peruse the texts. Before long, however, he clicked his tongue softly and idly, finding himself gazing upon a particular title with a shrug.[break][break]

”...The steak looks enticing tonight, though,” he mused on, finally lifting his gaze to meet hers.[break][break]

He eyed her with a faint smirk under his breath, noting how intently she seemed to be looking his way.[break][break]

”And you~? Aside from the pie, that is.”