Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Growth: Out on Patrol [Eris]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 19:22:48 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Growth: Out on Patrol

In which meets the only good adult in Hoenn.

Gwyar looked into the cracked mirror laid against the wall, testing the flexibility of the fabrics, and how they stretched over his form.

Hn. Not too shabby, if he did say so himself!

Adjusting his cap one last time, the man turned around inside his cramped new apartment to face his partner in crime-busting, the ever growing Raki, who regarded him from the far too tiny twin bed, legs kicking over the edge.

The moment their eyes met, the puppy leapt off the bed, a grin on his snout.

"Ready? Good." Gwyar said with a broad smile, placing both hands at his hips. "It's time to work, Raki!"

The puppy mirrored him, arms akimbo as the two nodded at each other.

After many days merely getting accustomed to Sootopolis and the totalitarian-fascist rule its officers were forced to work under, Gwyar was ready to face music!

Locking the door behind them, the two quickly exited the run down apartment complex they called they would be calling their home from here on out, before leaping out into the streets.

And nearly running over one gremlin.

"Oh dear!" The man yelped as he all but leapt over a tiny girl, flipping acrobatically in the air to avoid her entirely before landing behind her like an Olympic medalist, arms spread out to his sides.

T-posing to intimidate any nearby rockets, clearly.

"My deepest apologies, young lady! Are you alright?" He said as he looked over his shoulder, while Raki sniffed the air. It smelled like...

Cookies.

Bingo Prompt: "Growth"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 10:44:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Sootopolis hadn't changed much from what she remembers. As for whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, that's really up to who's speaking. The only thing that probably doesn't fall directly under the labels of good or bad would be the odd sight of a man practically doing a flip right over her. And well, maybe the way he spreads his arms out as if trying to assert dominance over any unsuspecting person.
[break][break]
She certainly feels intimidated.
[break][break]
"I'm fine!" Her reassurance comes quick, aided by a few gentle nudges of her shoulder by her ever-watchful Luxray. "That was super cool! Do you perform in a circus or something? With all the really fast flips and tricks!"
[break][break]
Pausing for a moment, she looks to her tin of cookies, then looks back at the man, gently shaking it before his eyes.
[break][break]
"Did you want a cookie?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 13:35:30 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

In an alternate universe, Gwyar might've had the strength of will to reject a child's earnest offer for a cookie and stick strictly to his personal diet.

But multiverse theory is probably bunk, so the man instead crumbled like a cookie (HAH) kneeling before the girl.

"Why, Of course young citizen!" He boomed cheerfully, gently reaching towards the tin- only for Raki to fly into his face, kick off it to run atop his arm, and grab one himself while Gwyar fell on his ass atop a conveniently nearby leaf pile.

Autumn already, eh?

float:none;max-width:100%;
"Raki...!" Boomed the man as he swung up sharply, only for the puppy to suddenly point at his gut.

Diet, Mr. Wledig, his smug little face almost seemed to say as he munched on the cookie, drawing a narrowed gaze from the man.

"Very well." There would be hell to pay for this...

He shook his head a moment later, before turning back to the girl.

"Thank you for the kind offer, young citizen." He said, tipping his cap to her with a smile... before remembering something. "Oh, and I did travel with a circus for a while in my youth. I was not part of the act, though..."

He was more a bodyguard/security, really. Maybe something had stuck during his time with them?

Bingo Prompt: "Multiverse"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 20:11:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's a sort of deja vu that emanates from the way that Raki seems to interact with this officer - Just like how she and Reiner would be at each other's throats when it came to freshly baked cookies placed out on the table. Even the Luxray seems to recognise this scene, pressing a paw firmly against her back, just like how he'd used to in the past.
[break][break]
"Are you an officer then, Mister?" Holding out another cookie for the mischievous Riolu, Eris finds herself waiting for some kind of answer that might just pique her interest. As for what in particular she's looking for... she''ll probably know when she hears it!
[break][break]
"I'm Eris! Eris Halla! Nice to meet you!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 14:24:30 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Gwyar was patting off the leaves that had stuck to his butt earlier while exchanging anime lightning glares with Raki when Eris question snapped both of their gazes towards her.

Their glares dissipating, both them snapped upright into salutes.

"Right you are, young Miss! Police Officer Gwyar Wledig and Police Dog Raki, at your service!" The man intoned with a grin mirrored by the puppy.

"Ms. Eris Halla- a lovely name!" He said with a smile, before tilting his head. "Well then, Ms. Eris Halla- Do you have a need for an officer on this lovely morning?"

Bingo Prompt: "Leaf Pile"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 17:06:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The first thought that comes to mind is that this duo is undeniably cool. To be able to execute such a gesture in perfect synchrony... She quickly finds herself mimicking their actions as Reiner joins in on the salute!
[break][break]
"Officer Gwyar Weh... Wel... Wli... Ledwig! Uhm... uh! Scout Eris Halla and Recon Feline Reiner reporting for duty!" Though she stumbles a little, she manages to save it at the end (more or less). Her energy remains high, her grasp on her cookie tin tightening as she points to the path ahead. "We were planning to go around the area and give cookies to those in need! Did you wanna come wi- I mean, observe?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 19:48:24 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Gwyar smiled as a little part of him died inside along with his butchered name, an invisible, silent tear rolling down his cheek in boy sorrow and joy.

Ah, to hear a small child thoroughly murder his last name... It had been a while. He wished his daughters had never grown.

Onto more important matters!

"Ah! A girl Scout!" He said, switching his salute from policeman to scoutmaster. "I see! You've a most admirable mission, Scout Eris!"

Raki nodded besides him, rubbing his tummy with a grin. Those cookies would make anyone going through a tough time happier! That was a Raki-Guarantee!

Disclaimer: Raki-Guarantees Guarantee nothing except Raki's own happiness.

"Me and Raki were about to go on patrol- we would love to join you on your mission!" He said with a grin. "We guarantee your safety and the payload's delivery!"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 9:24:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A girl scout? Wasn't that one of the uniform groups that her school had? At some point, she'd wished she could join in... but her temper often got the better of her and well, things really hadn't gone over right.
[break][break]
"Guarantee my safety? You're funny!" She laughs, tugging on the strap of her backpack as she pats the Luxray's shoulder. "Reiner's more than capable of protecting me! Plus, we've got our own routes! Cmon!"
[break][break]
Hopping with both feet, Eris turns down the street, her gaze stuck to the ground as she skips between the rocks on the path. While she's never quite believed in the myth of breaking someone's back when she steps on a crack, she is still rather careful in where she lands, laughing as Reiner follows in her tracks.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 13:54:56 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

"I suppose that's right! Grand work, Reiner!" The man praised as he fell in line with the girl, their party moving (and looking) like it belonged in an old fashioned RPG.

Gwyar and Raki hopped along the rocks following Eris' steps; one with the practiced ease and confidence of a father of two, the other that of a fellow child.

"Say, Scout Eris... You look familiar!" The man noted, bringing his hands to his chin as he hopped, gaze tilting up and brows furrowing in deep thought.

But experience had taught him that if someone in Hoenn seemed familiar, then it probably had to do with...

"Ah! Did you participate in the HsT as well?" He said after a moment, prompting a curious yip from Raki, the puppy's head tilted.

He noted the route the girl was taking with a measure of curiosity as they walked, wondering why he had never noticed the path during his previous patrols.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights