POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 18:33:50 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melodyblue"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The league had received some information about a potential crime syndicate using the chaos rocket created in the city to hide their operations right underneath everyone's nose. It made sense honestly, using them as a cover as the league's attention was focused entirely on rocket. But apparently it wasn't hidden well enough. [break][break]

She also saw this as an opportunity to restore faith in the league, a small victory that showcased her and Cobalion as partners. She got lucky he was willing to cooperate with her on it, despite her taking the Oath with him he was still a bit stubborn when it came to working together. She did learn however that he was always motivated to help when there were Pokémon who were being mistreated, their interests aligned. She had arrived at the rendezvous point the police gave her as Cobalion walked alongside her. She was going to be working with a familiar face apparently as they busted this poaching business so she looked around for said familiar face, unaware it was himself.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for  [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe [break]
Tryna find someone special like you [break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melodyblue"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue"]--accent:#72b4ff; --speech:#72b4ff[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/41aLYc9.png); filter:grayscale(0%); background-size:100%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Cleaning up all this soot. (Mission)
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 18:18:25 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Cleaning up all this soot

Mission with .

"GOOOoood evening, Gym Leader Miro! It's a wonderful night for a bust, wouldn't you say?" Came a voice directly behind Melody, having seemingly approached her with the silence of a ninja.

One fully uniformed Gwyar Wledig stood at attention, saluting the girl with a smile on his lips. Besides him, Raki stood saluting the Gym Leader as well, a replica of Gwyar's own police hat atop his head.

There was the barest hint of a farmer's tan for the gym leader to find near the short sleeves of the blonde man's uniform, after several days of legwork out in the blazing hot streets.

What qualified as blazing hot for him, anyway.

"It gladdens me to see you well, despite the recent unfortunate circumstances."

It was truly unfortunate; perhaps he should have become her bodyguard for real.

Bingo Prompt: "Farmer's Tan"
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 3:01:56 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody turned around quickly, readying a punch at whoever dared to sneak up on her as had recently found out when he got too close too suddenly. However it was quickly rescinded as she realized who it was. "Gwyar! MEAN!" she shouted at him as she then let out a small smile and greeted him with a hug. "Thanks, I'm doing all right. Gotta work overtime to prove to the citizens the league is better! What's with the ge- Are you a police officer in Sootopolis now?" she asked looking down at her favorite Riolu. [break][break]

She also gave the pokemon a little hug and even picked him up if he'd allow it. "Are you the ones who's going to help me with the bust? I'm glad it's someone who managed to get through my gym challenge." she said as Cobalion came over to her side and stared at the Riolu, interested in him. "Oh! Yeah! Raki this is Cobalion, cobalion this is Raki and his partner Gwyar Wledig! They both passed my gym challenge like I mentioned before. Let's do our best to help them out tonight ok? They both care deeply for pokemon." she said booping him on his nose as his face remained unchanged. [break][break]

She turned back to gwyar "Yeah don't worry about his expressions. It never changes."

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for  [break]

[newclass=".melodyblue"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/41aLYc9.png); filter:grayscale(0%); background-size:100%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 13:41:17 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Mission with .

"Right you are, Ms. Miro!" The man said with a smile, his puppy partner trying to wrap his arms around her as she hugged it. "I made the decision after our gym challenge, as a matter of fact."

Well, it was made for him, really, though he did have the idea.

The man sighed next, his salute weakening.

"Unfortunately... I didn't manage to sort everything out before Team Rocket's attack." He said gravely, pulling his cap down as his lips set onto a grim line. "By the time I was an Officer, the city had already been captured and Councilman had been chosen as its representative."

The new Councilman's double election as both council and mayor of Sootopolis was truly fortunate for him; it allowed him the perfect excuse to slip into the force without being questioned too badly- most just wondered if he was sane.

"Since the Sootopolis PD was- is in desperate need for new officers after mass resignations, I managed to get myself assigned here without trouble." He said, before frowning and crossing his arms over his chest. "I had intended to work in Sootopolis after what happened in the gym challenge already, but... things are much more dire than I could've imagined."

The people of Sootopolis thought they wanted this- some of them did, at any rate. But he was not ready to leave them at the mercy of rocket just because they had been fooled.

"It's no coincidence I'm the one here, Ms. Miro. There really isn't anyone else they could've sent. We're spread quite thin as is." He said before his arms dropped to his sides, his puppy companion nodding in Melody's grip.

"But never fear!" The man suddenly said loudly, flashing a bright smile at the woman and tipping his hat. "Raki and I are quite capable, despite appearances! We'll have the Police Force back in shape and the streets clean in no time!"

He would figure something out!

In the meanwhile... was that Cobalion?

"By Callyrex's Crown..." Gwyar muttered, starstruck, as the Sword of Justice approached their group, blinking slowly.

Meanwhile Raki held up an arm in the air and waved excitedly at the new, imposing friend.

After a moment, Gwyar brought his hands together, laying one palm atop the other. Immediately after, a sword shot out from the man's own shadow, its pommel crashing into Gwyar's palms.

Galatine the Aegislash's tip was pressed firmly to the ground as the man the man bowed at the Sword of Justice, smiling.

"Hail, Ser Cobalion. I am truly honored to have met you on this day." He said, and seeing his thorough politeness, Raki ceased his waving and stood up on Melody's hands, clumsily bowing to the Sword of justice as well.

His hat fell off.

"They don't? Such admirable stoicism!"

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 17:57:39 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

They resigned in mass amounts? Another notch on melody's belt of things that she'd blame herself for. [break][break]

This was all her fault.[break][break]

She took a small gulp, hoping wouldn't have noticed. "Well im glad at least it's someone who's passed my gym challenge! We need more reliable people in Hoenn who have close bonds with their pokemon. I have the utmost faith in you two, you can ask me for help any time, with anything at all." she said giving a warm smile as she masqueraded the pain she was feeling inside almost perfectly. Almost. [break][break]

Cobalion looked at Gwyar, his expression as unreadable as ever as he looked at the Riolu, then his glance moved over to the Aegislash wielded by a human. He simply nodded his head at the pair, mostly acknowledging the Pokémon's presence instead of Gwyar himself. But in time maybe he'd warm up to someone else besides Melody. [break][break]

Melody scratched the back of her head after putting Raki down "If Raki wasn't your partner I swear I'd snatch him up for myself. He has no business being so adorable." she said ruffling the fur on top of his head and putting his hat back on his head. [break][break]

Once that was all over and done with Melody looked over at Cobalion "Ok cobalion, gwyar? Are you ready? Let's go rescue some Pokémon." she asked as she turned around and sized up the warehouse that was where they were housing those black market pokemon. "We're going to make one hell of an entrance." she said climbing up onto cobalion's back. [break][break]

The inside of the warehouse was quiet, or it was before Cobalion sliced through the wall with a scared sword. Drawing the attention of the people inside. She was going to serve as a distraction to buy Gwyar time to do what he wanted to. Once inside cobalion used coaching, letting out a roar to boost both Raki and Galantine's power.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for  [break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 13:05:36 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Mission with .

Raki grinned wide as placed his hat back atop his head, his paw reaching up to the tip the brim at the popstar.

For his part, Gwyar maintained eyecontact with the legendary pokemon, somewhat disappointed at the eventual lack of acknowledgement.

"Of course... I shouldn't have expected any less." The man sighed. Given the Swords of Justice's stories... He smiled, then nodded. "How very nostalgic... Yes. I'll prove myself as many times as it takes."

The man turned his ever-present smile at the gym leader, nodding.

"Yes. Raki, Galatine; show your best!" He said as he followed behind the Avatar duo, his Aegislash sinking into his shadow as Gwyar stealthily approached the warehouse.

"Go." He muttered softly. The darkness of his shadow visibly lessened as the ghost sword within slipped into the warehouse for recon, before the wall was blasted to pieces by Cobalion's sacred sword and his roar made the metal rattle.

Certainly effective at throwing the people inside off their game!

Panicked shouts filled the warehouse as the black market profiteers rushed to put up a defense, pokeballs flying through the air even as lights curiously began falling off the ceilings, the bindings holding them up cut cleanly through.

As the lights crashed atop pokemon and men alike, Gwyar finally sprinted into the warehouse, a sharp whistle from him sending Raki leaping off his shoulder and at a nearby enemy pokemon, his arm flashing as a sword of light extended from his forearm...

And he swung it like a baseball bat, sending the pokemon crashing into a wall.

The blonde man for his part, leapt deftly over a cage as he chased one of the blackmarket men, his foot extending out sharply as he cleared the metal box and crashing onto the man's chest, all 250 or so pounds of muscle sending the man wheezing to the floor as Gwyar landed on top of him, hand snatching the back of another nearby man's collar and yanking him off the floor, before he threw him at yet another would-be escapee.

"Find the leader, Ms. Melody!" He boomed at her as he caught another man's fist, twisting his arm at the wrist.
-
Raki used Copycat. Raki used Sacred Sword!
Gwyar used Juggernaut. It's super effective!
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 8:22:09 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"On it! Let's go Cobalion we got Pokémon to rescue!" she says as cobalion dashed forward past some of the grunts and knocking out some of them with false swipes to ensure they wouldn't be maimed or fatally wounded. [break][break]

They charged deeper into the complex, cobalion showing melody his capabilities as she held on for deer life as the bullets couldn't seem to deal a lot of damage to him, wow steel typing was useful. They found the leader of this complex trying to make a get away as he had managed to hear Melody's entrance but they were quick to the draw, cobalion mustering it's iconic gaze and launching a scary face at the man causing himself to be filled with fear and make himself move slower. "Stop right there! You're going to jail tonight for your abuse of pokemon!" she shouts at him angrily.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for  [break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2022 14:37:34 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Mission with .

While Melody and her partner gave chase to the leader, Gwyar, Raki and Galatine made sure the grunts wouldn't interfere, grabbing at their attention and rounding them up through sheer hyper violence.

Heads were knocked together and bodies flew as the blonde man barreled through the warehouse like a bulldozer, sending grown men screaming through the air.

Raki the Riolu cackled madly as he waved about the Sacred Sword recklessly, making people and pokemon alike scramble away in a panic.

Galatine was sucking up souls with its ribbon. Well, not completely, but she was certainly gathering a body count at her... sword tip.

Gwyar's party used crazy motherfuck*rs. It was super-effective.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights