Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a shakedown
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 9:07:00 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis11"]
[attr="class","top"]

"well, if it ain't my favorite little huntress."
[break]
[break]
king approaches the woman as she stands at the divide between sand, and concrete, drinking her in shamelessly. last time they met he'd gotten to know her a bit more personally, revealing some of her more... baser instincts.
[break]
[break]

his canines flash in the thought of it.
[break]
[break]

"come ta help me shake down some pieces of shit?"

[attr="class","ooc"] | mission[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".snubis11"]--accent:#b0c4de; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a shakedown
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 23:16:41 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Ugh, this guy. She tilts the sunglasses subtly down the arch of her nose to per past the frames and towards the familiar voice. There are mixed feelings, mostly regret, but a fondness in the way she grins, drinking him in, equally as shameless.

“Hm, King, what’re you doing here?”

She’s certainly not here to ‘shake down’ anyone. She has other people she can pay for that.

“I’m here to enjoy the beach,” although the winter gloom has made it nearly impossible. It’s overcast, cold, and a bit too windy, “Well, I was trying to, at least,” she admits with distaste.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a shakedown
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 8:08:03 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

she looked as good as he remembered. and he remembered a lot.
[break][break]
"bit ta overdressed fer that, don't ye think?"
[break][break]
his grin is carnal, amused. he looks further down the beach, noting the gloomy layer of grey everything felt coated in. "doesn't sound like much fun though. ye could join me though, hm?"

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis11 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a shakedown
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 19:30:04 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 At the mention of clothes, she glances down at her outfit that hides the bikini underneath. It’s simple, a long-sleeved, somewhat loose fitting white dress. She was hopeful the sun would burn off the clouds and that it would warm up a bit but it didn’t seem promising.

With a heavy sigh, she glances back up at . A small frown tugs at the corner of her lips, “I could . . . what is it that you’re doing again?” Something about pieces of shit? She’s probably overdressed for that occasion too.

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a shakedown
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 13:19:51 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

and he's caught her.

"just some people owe me money 'n what not, and 'ave been refusin' ta pay." a simplification of it, really, but one that would work for what they needed to do.
[break][break]
"i figure we can pay 'em a visit, me 'n ye. then, if it looks good, we can come back 'ere and go for a swim."

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a shakedown
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 22:00:47 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s not exactly what she had in mind for her day but seeing as the weather wasn’t nearly what she thought I would be she is left with limited options. Whether it’s mild curiosity or sheer boredom we’ll never know. Eventually, she agrees.

“Hm, guess it could be fun,” with a slender finger she pushes the sunglasses back up over her eyes, “Lead the way, King.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a shakedown
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 23:40:06 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

and he's caught her.

he does lead, the boardwalk under his feet creaking beneath their weight, and the cries of wingfull sounding their advance. he spins, walking backwards, giving her a shit-eating-grin.
[break]
[break]
"say it again. my name. i like the way it sounds comin' out of yer mouth."
[break]
[break]

that and a few other things.

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a shakedown
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 3:26:32 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 He leads. She follows.

Only because she doesn’t know where she’s going.

His grin and taunt are met with a light, airy laugh as her lips curl wide to accentuate her bright smile, “Oh, yeah?” she teases right back, giving him her own shit-eating grin, “Give me a reason to and I will.”

Until then, his demands will echo through the space between them.

“Where are we going, anyway?” her gaze turns to look past him, attempting to predict their direction.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a shakedown
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 3:19:26 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"careful now, remember last time ye challenged me ta do somethin'?" he'd won, if he recalled correctly. he enjoys the thought, before her question pulls him back. he almost pouts at the interrupted daydream. or did memories count as dayreams?
[break][break]
"one of those food trucks that like ta hang in the lots," he says, turning back around to face the direction they were walking, "paid us ta run out the competition, but he recently came up... short."

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a shakedown
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 18:23:36 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Her lips curl into a pleasant smile, likely recalling he same memories he is referring to. The smile turns a bit wicked as the memories take on a more corporeal feeling. Suddenly, her legs feel a bit weak, but she pays it no mind. Subtly, her head shakes as if to physically dispel the thoughts. Not this time . . . maybe.

Toni hums, feigning an aire of ignorance as if she barely remembers, “I suppose I do,” but the wicked smile still tugging at her lips betrays her, of course she remembers.

”Hmm, that poor man,” she shakes her head, recalling some of the rather unpleasant things she’s hired other to do for her when certain patrons to their business couldn’t pay, “I assume you’ll make an example out of him?” there’s a bit of excitement in her question. Considering how they met at a fighting arena, it could be assumed she enjoyed such thrills.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a shakedown
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 2:49:20 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

her question brings out a small, one-sided grin from the grunt. hands dig into his pockets, and his shoulders push backwards. "hm," he hums in consideration, tongue rolling on his teeth in thought.
[break][break]
"ye interested in watchin', or did ye want ta get a tug or two in yerself?"

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a shakedown
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 3:13:03 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 After a moment of consideration, Toni smiles, shaking her head. She glances over to King with a rather salacious smirk, “I don’t like to get my hands too dirty,” at least in with this sort of thing, “I’ll watch you work,” after another moment, she shrugs her shoulders, her tone taking on more of a tease, “Perhaps you’ll even impress me.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a shakedown
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 3:16:27 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh?" he stops then, turning back to face her. he wears a coy grin comfortably, a tsk, tsk sound pushing past his flashing teeth. king inches himself close, until he's a mere foot away from her, absorbing all of her in with clear appreciation.
[break][break]
"is there a prize for impressin' ye? or, perhaps, ye might be willin' ta let me give ye one?"
[break][break]
he was a giver, after all.

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a shakedown
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 3:26:45 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 He stops suddenly, forcing her to half step to avoid running into him. She recognizes the coy grin. They’ve played this game before and they played it well. Toni’s smile turns sweet, and with a small step she cuts the distance between them in half as she looks up at him. A hand reaches forward, fingers gently tracing the seam of his shirt. She likes the idea of letting him give her one, “I think we can work something out.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a shakedown
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 3:31:15 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"then i suppose i best impress ye, eh?" he thumbs her cheek gently, before turning around against to continue on their path. his mind raced with ideas, of course, as it does. he had a feeling that she here was real good at following directions. a little walk through; a taste.
[break][break]
maybe he'd start with that.
[break][break]
it was with luck that their destination wasn't far. he'd have barely contained himself. a food truck sits idly in a nearby parking lot, window closed, anxiously waiting for peak hours to begin. he wouldn't get the chance.
[break][break]
"so, what do ye think. up close 'n personal, or hit 'em 'fore he sees it coming?"
[break][break]
he already knew her answer, he suspected.