part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
finding skullkid [aa]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 6:05:57 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chilling at the shores of Route 104’s beach access had run away from them. Andres had fallen asleep, Chuchi had wandered off to be a menace to the local fauna. Overall, it had been a long day for the both of them. By the time she licked his face to wake him up, the sun had already begun its motion to set. Andres had quickly grabbed their things and begun running back to the woods, having to cross through to get to the hotel in Petalburg City. “Chuchi!” he complained as she hopped beside him before jumping into his arms and then proceeding to set herself atop his head, despite her weight.
[break][break]

She didn’t seem to care at all about his discomfort. She could absolutely run beside him. Hell, she was sure she could outrun him when it came to their individual mile pace, but she chose to do this because she liked it. She may have been bigger and heavier than when they’d first met, but she enjoyed the habit. Even if Andres was missing a hoodie for her to disappear into. She chirped, content with her spot, her overwhelming floof haloing around Andres’ head and cutting off his peripheral vision. “I know, I know, you’re feeling fine. But I’d rather not travel in the woods at night if I can help it.” The normal type yipped at him, almost as if teasing him. “No! I am not scared.” He couldn’t see her face, but he knew that little shit of an Eevee would side eye him if she could. He slowed his pace, careful not to trip. The last thing he needed was a sprained ankle on top of being in the dark woods.
[break][break]

With he cover of the canopy above, the woods were a bit darker than the route still bathed in the last rays of sunlight. “Let’s move quickly.” He urged, trudging past despite the sense of unease that seemed to prickle the hair on his arms. Maybe that was just the temperature dropping as night came. “Stay aLERT-” he yelped catching movement in the bushes. A wild pokemon already? Chuchi tensed on his shoulders like a tight spring, ready to pounce on whatever bug or ground type that showed up.

[break][break]

+   bingo: ground type[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Finn, Ziggy
He/Him
November 26
Sinnoh
?
Research Assistant
Civillian
single
25 height
25 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
48 posts
Finley Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @finn
Finley Black
finding skullkid [aa]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 7:20:23 GMT
Finley Black Avatar
It all happened hours ago.

Bright and sunny, waves of heat beat down at Finn as he laid near the path of Route 104, skateboard in hand. The front right wheel of the board felt loose while cruising through town, so he was sprawled out beside zap, cranking it back into place with one of the tools an old man lent him. "Zap pipe down, will you?" The teen called out to his pup. He didn't bother looking up from his board, as that usually only encouraged the young mon into being louder. Still, the Electrike continued to yelp out and run in circles around Finn, only choosing to grow louder and more annoying instead of the alternative.

"ENOUGH!" The word nearly spat out of the trainer's mouth. He wasn't one to get angry so quickly, but goddamn was his pokemon getting on his nerves! Loud, annoying barking combined with someone trying to concentrate...that's just a recipe for disaster! And it was. Hurt twinkled in the young pokemon's eyes as he took a few steps back, unsure what he'd done wrong. He was just trying to show his trainer a cool trick he learned! Was he being a bad boy by doing that? As the seconds wore on, Zap was growing more and more uncertain about his trainer's feelings towards him. It was too much to handle for his tiny heart.

"Wa-" The words of his trainer drowned in thoughts of hurt. The young pokemon could only choose to focus on one thing to block out everything: running. And so, that's what he did. Towards the forest. Alone.

Now, three hours later, Finnley was still stuck hollering his name, begging Zap to come back home. "C'mon Zap!" He would call. "Come home, Zap!" He would cry. Not even one bark would answer back. That is until the teen boy found himself face to face with a snarling Houndoom. Now he was stuck in a tree, hoping that same snarling houndoom would go away, so that he could climb down and find Zap.

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
finding skullkid [aa]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 23:27:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Before Andres can relax, Chuchi is already darting through the bushes to find…nothing. But a scent of something different. She moved forward, yipping to let Andres know he should follow. “Chuchi wait!” he called out not wanting to stray off the path this late at night. Though, after a few minutes of pushing through the thicket he’s happy he has. They ran up on a Houndoom barking and snarling up an apricorn tree/ Andres had to squint to see what it was yelling at.[break][break]

He didn’t catch a face, but he saw a sneaker and that was enough for him. “Chuchi-” she’s already moving to action, running in with an immediate Dobule Edge and slamming the oversized Houndoom to the side with smug ease. That’s not the move, and the Houndom is scrambling to its feet, snarling at them. “You ok, kid?!” he asked as Chuchi stood defensively between her trainer and the wile pokemon. He seemed eager to tear Chuchi to shreds as their eyes stayed on Chuchi. “Cover me, Chuchi. I’ll get the kid!” he ordered running towards the tree. The Houndom looked over for a moment, considering shooting fire at Andres only for the Eeevee to slam into it once more and confuse it for a split second. [break][break]

Andres meanwhile moved to the base of the tree. “’Ey chiquillo! You good? Let’s hustle!” he said motioning for Finn to come down.

[break][break]

+   bingo: apricorn [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Finn, Ziggy
He/Him
November 26
Sinnoh
?
Research Assistant
Civillian
single
25 height
25 height
awards
48 posts
Finley Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @finn
Finley Black
finding skullkid [aa]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 3:24:34 GMT
Finley Black Avatar
Wide eyes lit his face as an unexpected duo entered the scene. Loud and boisterous, the two were quick to come to Finley's aid, recognizing his dire situation without even a word of an explanation. "Yeah, I'm okay," He hollered down below, "I'm just, y'know, hanging out."  A crooked smile accompanied his joke. Even in the thick of things, Finley never missed an opportunity to make a remark. It was a pretty bad habit of his.

"Coming!"
The teen slid down the tree trunk with ease, coming to the blonde's side within seconds. Once his feet hit the ground, he casted a glance back over at his real savior: a fearless little Eevee. A soon-to-be destroyed fearless little Eevee. "Thanks for the help, but, uh, will she be okay?"
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
finding skullkid [aa]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 3:49:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chuchi is fully in the way, moving into the wild pokemon’s eyesight as soon as it looked back at her own and the other kid. She even barked a couple of times, the sound sharp and high pitched, almost cute were it not for the snarling dark type in front of them. “Good. Don’t worry about Chuchi she’ll knock it out.” He said as the Houndoom blasted a burst of fire straight at the Eevee. She squealed from the pain but didn’t budge, growling back at the large dog before looking back at Andres. [break][break]

She was fucking pissed. Energy coalesced on a pendant loosely hidden under his shirt. “OH! There it is!” he said without explanation as the normal type began glowing before letting out a war cry of her own. [break][break]

[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

The light flashed away revealing a larger, even heavier, and even fluffier looking Eevee in its place. Chuchi didn’t wait for instruction barreling towards the Houndom and slamming it with her body, sending it skidding and rolling a few feet in the dirt. She barked, the sound suddenly a bit deeper. “See, she’s fine.” Andres said as she chased after the Houdoom, taking another blast of fire to face before booty bumping the dual type into a tree. It smacked the bark hard and when it got up it knew better than to keep this going. It ran off as Chuchi chased it a few feet before howling victoriously. “See? She’s a champion pokemon. Or well, almost, we never made it to the finals.” He said with a little laugh as she turned and padded back to them smugly. “I’m Andres by the way. Shouldn’t you be at home and not in the woods, mijo?”

[break][break]

+   bingo: apricorn [break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Finn, Ziggy
He/Him
November 26
Sinnoh
?
Research Assistant
Civillian
single
25 height
25 height
awards
48 posts
Finley Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @finn
Finley Black
finding skullkid [aa]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 1:14:12 GMT
Finley Black Avatar
A look of awe never left the teen's face as he witnessed the entire scene unfold. Never had he expected to see, well, that.

The voice of the man softly lifted Finnley's loosely hanging jaw. "That's some crazy shit..." He murmured before shaking his head back to reality. "I'm Finn. Not really trying to be out here-- I'm just lookin' for my Eletrike, Zap." His lips drooped into a worried frown. "Don't know how far he's gotten, but I haven't heard any barking..."

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
finding skullkid [aa]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 3:47:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chuchi trotted over closer to the pair, shaking the ground as she got closer. Soon enough, the power that had surged between trainer and pokemon faded, and Chuchi glowed, shrinking down to her natural size once more. “Your Eletrike?” Andres repeated before looking down at Chuchi. “Haven’t seen one of those around here…but I’m sure they’re not too far, right? How long ago did you get separated form them?” he asked before Chuchi began sniffing at the teenager. She bumped against him trying to see if she could catch the scent of any other Pokémon on is other than Houdoom. [break][break]

Maybe if they could get a whiff, she could sniff them out. Her nose was pretty powerful but that was also usually due to her being so hungry all the time. Andres took a moment to use his phone and shine a flashlight on the redhead, checking for bites or burn marks. “The forest is already a pain to navigate if you stray form the path…Chuchi you think you could-?” She yipped at him already putting her nose to the ground in an attempt to identifty the missing electric type.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Finn, Ziggy
He/Him
November 26
Sinnoh
?
Research Assistant
Civillian
single
25 height
25 height
awards
48 posts
Finley Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @finn
Finley Black
finding skullkid [aa]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 6:59:05 GMT
Finley Black Avatar
Noticing the eevee's intentions, Finley immediately dug his hand into his pocket and fished out a tattered red bandana. "Maybe 30 minutes ago?" He first responded, then knelt down and offered the bandana to Chuchi. Hopefully, with his old accessory, her nose would pick up something.

The man's sudden flashlight caused the teen to blink several times during his impromptu inspection. What was he even looking for? And why did it require giving Finley permanent blindness? After several hard blinks, the teen turned his head away and inched a few steps from the duo.

"So," The teen began, turning back towards them, "Do you--" His question got interrupted by the yip at the same time Andres did. Smiling, he made sure to add a small incentive to the pokemon's hunt: "Go Chuchi go! If you find him, I have some treats with your name on it!"
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
finding skullkid [aa]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2022 3:27:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chuchi was quick to turn back to Finnley, dutifully shoving her nose into the palm with the bandana as she adjusted to the new scent before going back to tracking a lead on the ground. “Well, that’s not too bad. I’m sure we’ll find it. Sky’s clear so we don’t have to worry about the scent fading too badly.” He said as Chuchi began walking around trying to home in on the Electrike.
[break][break]

The Eevee didn’t need anymore motivation that that. The minute she tracked the electric types scent she howled, before looking at both trainers and then taking off in the direction her nose led her. “Alright, stay with me kid.” Andres said as he sprinted after his partner. The normal type barked every so often so if she wasn’t seen, she was at least easily heard while she sought after the Electrike. The trail took her in wobbling circles it felt like before finally settling on a fallen log in a small clearing. She barked excitedly; confident her quarry was here. Andres slowed to a halt before kneeling down to pet the Eevee. “Good job girl, thanks for the help.” He said before the Eevee looked up at Finnley with big, all-seeing eyes. It was time for the treat.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Finn, Ziggy
He/Him
November 26
Sinnoh
?
Research Assistant
Civillian
single
25 height
25 height
awards
48 posts
Finley Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @finn
Finley Black
finding skullkid [aa]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 4:13:40 GMT
Finley Black Avatar
Both the man's words and his pokemon's indicative howl allowed the worried teen to let out a sigh of relief. The stress of separation was wearing at him more than he would like to admit, but thankfully, their presence had lightened the load enough for him to comfortably breathe again.

Nodding at the man's words, Finn closely followed the two as they made their way through the wooded area. Whenever Chuchi barked, he would smile and cheer her on, but grow quiet after there was a prolonged silence.

But, thankfully, every string of silence was ended with a bark-- and, eventually, their chase ended the same way. "ZAP!" Finn hurriedly rushed to the log Chuchi had stopped at and knelt down at one of its ends. He hung his head down to peek into it, and sure as hell, he has met the embarrassed ass of his poor pooch. "ZAP YOU DUMBASS!"

With a few solid tugs, the electrike was free from the log's embrace.

"Oh, sorry Chuchi...here" Before he could forget, the teen fished out a Poke Snack from his pocket and rewarded it to the small pokemon.

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
finding skullkid [aa]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 8:01:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Thankfully, Chuchi didn’t lead them too far. And thankfully, Zap the Electrike seemed pretty ok. Maybe a little shaken up, but all in one piece. He laughed as the younger trainer struggled to pull the pooch out from the log. “Glad they’re ok, Finn.” He said looking over the electric type in the kid’s arms. Chuchi, for her, bark stared intently looking like she was getting ready to pounce the teenager. She jumped upwards the minute she saw the treat, carefully snatching the treat and landing back down with ease. She went to town, laying down on the ground and devouring her little tree. The pufffall that was her tail wagging frenetically before she started licking the crumbs off her face and paws. [break][break]

“What do you say Chuchi?” Andres asked expectantly, crossing his arms at her. She glared at him for a moment before barking up at the pair. Andres snickered as she bounded towards him. “I’m glad you found Zap. Why don’t I walk you out of the woods? It late enough. Who knows what might show up next?” It was unlikely that it’d be something bigger than a Houndoom, but he didn’t want to take his chances. Chuchi sniffed the air, as if checking for danger before casually standing up, ready to leave.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
finding skullkid [aa]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 1:30:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: