thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Pepe Sylvie || C
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 8:34:36 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Though he projects an air of stoic calm, Gavin's palms are damp as he pushes blond hair back from his eyes and regards Eris thoughtfully. She was only a child, but tangled up in all of this.

"Hoenn is a magnet for danger," he says, tone dry. "But that means we're used to preparing for it. If that storm didn't destroy Galar, then surely we can stop it from destroying Hoenn."

Smooth confidence projected for her sake, but also his own.

He thinks of Lugia's mythos, how a flap of her mighty wings was said to contain the power to soothe the most violent storms. Exaggerations, he supposes, but it does bring him a small sliver of comfort to know she's on their side.

"Would you be able to find Azelf again?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Pepe Sylvie || C
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 12:24:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He does make sense there - If a calamity has been stopped once before, it can most certainly be stopped again. Unless, of course, the calamity if a sentient being that has learnt its lesson and grown from its mistakes... She looks at her own hands and clenches it a few times before looking back up.
[break][break]
"I can try... I think we're linked somehow. But then, what if we need to involve people from the League?" Who were they allowed to trust? More importantly, what would the League do if they knew such a calamity might befall the region? Another invasion of Sootopolis? A temporary ceasefire? Or was she supposed to try and run circles around those scheming adults? Maybe these are questions she should ask Mars instead....
[break][break]
"And, and also... what if that thing that killed our pokemon comes after Mars and me again? Or what if Azelf is the one trying to kill us?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || CONSPIRACY?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Pepe Sylvie || C
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 2:57:08 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Then involve them," says Gavin without hesitation. "As long as they don't know who you are, then there's no harm in cooperation for the sake of something this big."

Gavin has worked alongside the League before, such as during the Three Day War; sometimes, a threat was too big for Rocket to face alone. That didn't make them allies, and it certainly didn't make them friends. Tools. Nothing more.

A means to an end.

"I'm sure the League doesn't want Hoenn to collapse, either."

They were warring over control of the region, after all, not its destruction.

His amber gaze grows sharp.

"You think Azelf could be behind this?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Pepe Sylvie || C
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 17:22:04 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]So things will mostly be left to her own judgement on the severity of the matter... She ponders a little on the matter, but feels a migraine slowly building up. Well, if she's learnt anything, she can most likely consult on their plan of action.
[break][break]
"It could be, or it could just be a messenger."
[break][break]
The most roundabout messenger available on the Hoenn legendary hotline, but they will have to work with what they get.
[break][break]
"I'll ask Mars about whether he wants to gather the rest then... We'll report what we find after that!" She salutes, getting ready to pack her things and file out of the office. But first, before she forgets.
[break][break]
"I saw something really strange the other day, while I was still stuck with Matias." There's a small hint of discomfort tacked onto the name, yet she sweeps over the sensation in favour of seeking a truth. "When I went to check the area where we'd originally gotten a tree, Route 113, if you still remember... everything looked... dead. The surrounding plants looked like they were wilting? But the weirdest part was that there was this one trail of grass that led eastwards..."
[break][break]
She pauses, tracing the air as if trying to draw on an imaginary diagram.
[break][break]
"Somewhere along the line, it split. One looked like it led towards the desert on Route 111 and the other continued through a forest on Route 119. We didn't manage to follow it to the end but... eastwards of Route 113... happens to coincide with where Sootopolis is located."
[break][break]
And what significance did that hold?
[break][break]
"I'm not really sure why... maybe the tree isn't what we think it is..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Pepe Sylvie || C
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 21:41:08 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Mention of Matias sees his golden gaze burn dark, dangerous. For a moment, he radiates a threat befitting his rank as Rocket's underboss. Then he blinks, and it's as if he's tucked all of those sharp spines back beneath an unassuming mask.

He's more than happy to focus on the tree, instead.

"There's more than one tree, I think. Before Route 113, there was another. A contest hall in Littleroot, it grew up out of the foundation." They'd blown it up. They'd nearly blown him up in the process, their underboss, a fact he's never forgotten. But he brushes it aside, now. "And now, the tree in Sootopolis. Ours is bigger than the other two."

Big enough to shade the crater below its canopy, to house an entire ecosystem within.

"They're connected to Xerneas. Did you know?"

It had been Walsh who told him, and other Rockets, during the meeting in which he'd gained Lugia's blessing.

"Maybe these lines are like... roots, connecting them together."

But, then, how had they known where Sootopolis' tree would end up...?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Pepe Sylvie || C
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 22:05:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I know." She answers all too readily, "It's a small hope."
[break][break]
To save , to remain blissfully ignorant to the turn of events later down the line.
[break][break]
"So that's one end of Hoenn to another..."
[break][break]
How strange. It even makes her a little concerned as to whether she needs to pull up another map and start retracing their steps.
[break][break]
"I'll look more into all the stuff! The meteor, the tree..."
[break][break]
The promised day.
[break][break]
"And uhm... I kinda hope to work with Miss Melody, cos we're kinda still good friends and all. Find out more about what info and things the League has." Picking up the pieces of her scattered mind, she begins to fidget and cast occasional glances towards the door. "I just wanted to let you know so I don't get murdered for getting friendly with someone from the League..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Pepe Sylvie || C
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 9:59:30 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
At the mention of , Gavin's lips purse and his eyes narrow. She was tentatively under their control, but such things weren't flawless. He would know. He can't look at his own damn Malamar without feeling queasy.

"Eris, you've already been warned." His tone shifts to that of the underboss, cold and firm. "We're not going to murder you for being friendly, but you remember how your last attempt at making friends with Miro ended?"

He could scarcely forget. It angered him, but it also disappointed him.

"If we find you're whispering any more secrets..."

He'd already taken her out on the boat. She already knew.

"Remember my offer? If you choose to take up on it, do it before it's too late."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Pepe Sylvie || C
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 10:29:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There comes the warning, heavy in its presentation as she grips tighter at her sleeves.
[break][break]
"I think I still value my life just a little. I'll watch my tongue."
[break][break]
With warning kept in mind, she nudges Reiner and heads straight for the door.
[break][break]
"And I think I'm fine with being here." Her fingers linger on the open door, a final glance over her shoulder revealing a weak smile. "There's nothing worth leaving for anyways, Rocket made sure of that."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Pepe Sylvie || C
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 6:21:37 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: