the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 9:46:49 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"nah."[break][break]

truthfully, the only reason he was there in the first place, apart from making sure everything's in order, is so he could see jessie. whether he realizes as much isn't quite known yet, even to himself.[break][break]

"i'll stay here with you, if that's what you want."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 16:09:35 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Something about Niko saying he'd stay made her relax. She nodded, her fingers playing with the collar of his shirt before she decided to peel away from him to lay down on her bed. She patted the spot beside her.

"I don't usually fight. But, she just reminded me of my parents. My father, really..."

She hadn't gone down this path with him, talked about her true identity as a Black.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 17:42:46 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

accepting her invitation, he shifts up the bed, landing beside her as he briefly sinks into the mattress.[break][break]

"how so?"[break][break]

his voice is low, gentle.[break][break]

"the way she judged you? called you names?"

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 20:59:01 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie scooted closer when the bed dipped down from his body joining hers. She dragged her hands over his arms, up his shoulders. Just the feeling of him beside her was enough to calm her down and bring her back to earth.

"Judging me. Not necessarily names. But that I don't belong. Or that I'm tarnishing something, just for being me."

She recalled the night Gabriel came into one of her clubs, how his voice and face echoed disappointment. All for reputation.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 18:02:05 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"fuck 'em. what do they know?"[break][break]

animosity flares in his voice despite the breath he takes. he moves to wrap an arm around her, holding her as he sighs.[break][break]

"i know that shit hurts, though. you don't deserve that."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 19:45:23 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
His protectiveness to her, how he held apparently disdain and contempt for her father who he hadn't even met... it was a welcomed feeling. Even though he emitted hostile feelings, they weren't toward her. They were for her. Jessie peered up at him, her hands having come to play with the hairs at the nape of his neck.

"You sound like you have all the answers..." she murmured, her eyes flicking across his face.

"What do I deserve?"

He may not know. But Niko could at least give her some sort of comfort.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 13:43:08 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

niko definitely doesn't have all the answers. his own life is riddled with mysteries, inconsistencies that he's yet to explore. but for tonight, he could pretend for her sake.[break][break]

"happiness? people who love and support you no matter what you do? i dunno."[break][break]

he pauses, peering into her eyes.[break][break]

"you deserve good things, jessie."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 18:02:36 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Even with his claim that he didn't know, Jessie felt comforted. She let herself believe she deserved those things. That perhaps she could find a family within this gang that Niko brought her to. That she could denounce her family name after all.

She wasn't Jessica Black. She was Jessie.

One night believing she deserved happiness wouldn't hurt her, would it?

"Thank you..." she said before leaning closer, pressing a kiss on the corner of his mouth.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 10:48:34 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

she deserves good things — happiness, support, love — and he'd try his best to give her as much. not sure about the last thing, though. someday, perhaps.[break][break]

he smiles as she kisses the corner of his mouth. even after, he stays close, remaining in her orbit.[break][break]

"what do you wanna do now? we can do anything you want."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 15:49:01 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
He always presented her with the claim of doing whatever she wanted. She wondered what he wanted to do. Perhaps one day, she'd ask him.

However, stickiness of the dried sweat on her body and such... she wanted a shower.

"I want a shower. You can join if you want."

Jessie sat up, already missing the feeling of his solid warmth beside her. But the sweat and hairspray needed to go.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 16:38:14 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

niko showered prior, and yet, her invitation is easily accepted. he breathes out a chuckle as he saunters after her.[break][break]

"shoot me if i ever say no."[break][break]

his shirt's long-discarded even before he steps into the bathroom. once inside, he reaches out for her, planting a kiss on her cheek before grasping at her clothing.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 17:09:39 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie couldn't help but laugh at his enthusiasm. She led the way to her bathroom, and when she turned, she was greeted by the sight of his chiseled form. A view that'd make anyone drool, she was sure.

She hummed, allowing him to tug at her clothes before helping him take them off. Perhaps slower than need be, but they eventually landed in a pile on the floor.

"How do you like your water?" she asked, turning her back to him to fiddle with the controls.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 15:29:36 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

with her clothes discarded, he presses her body against hers, leaning down to kiss her neck.[break][break]

"warm."[break][break]

and as the water from the shower eventually washes over them, he hums, content in her presence and in the moment.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 19:00:20 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
She couldn't help the content sigh that escaped her lips when his body pressed firmly against hers. She almost forgot to fix the water to how he liked it. Checking it with her hand, she believed it was warm enough for the both of them.

Jessie leaned back against him once the water poured down on them like gentle rain. Reaching behind her, she allowed her hands to roam until they found his neck, running up to touch his jawline and cheeks.

"You'll get my back?" she said, tilting her head up to meet his eyes.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
jealousy [s]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 16:24:22 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

he leans into her touch, relishing the feeling of her roaming hands.[break][break]

"of course."[break][break]

reaching for soap, he lathers some across her back, moving over her shoulders before trailing down the curves of her body. he doesn't stop at her waist, no, he keeps going, moving down towards her thighs.[break][break]

eventually, he bends at his knees, squatting as he makes sure her legs are clean.