30 posts
avery avila DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cila
avery avila
chu chu train
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 0:22:55 GMT
avery avila Avatar
the next mission comes to her in the afternoon. the sun, still not quite set, brought harsh rays down into hoenn. she scans it briefly with her eyes, taking in the location, objective, and partner. a swarm of pikachu were overrunning hoenn, and they need to be captured. ugh. she was looking forward to a relaxing day, but a job is a job.

she makes her way to the area in due time, and waits for her partner. avery vaguely recognized the name violet, but she hasn't interacted with such person. maybe they'd be fun or something, but considering her coworkers, she leveled low expectations.

she nudges a rock towards her galarian meowth. the type advantage should prove useful when they do encounter those pikachu.

mission

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
chu chu train
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 20:49:58 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

It was odd how often she brought out a Pokemon she technically did not like. Yet, Violet knew two things: that electric types were weak against ground ones and that her Rhyperior was kind of a beast in some respects. Granted, she was not quite sure if that one was still a ground type, but she was fairly certain of it. That was enough, for now. She would see how it went.

[break][break]
After all, Pikachu were not exactly menacing foes. They were rodents to be mowed done, nothing more and nothing less. Thus, with Rhyperior at her side and her shiny Rattata on her shoulder, the teal-coated young lady made her way to the meeting spot, where her partner was already waiting. “Good morning. I hope I am not late?” Naturally, her voice was all butterflies and respect, as it often was when meeting new people from rocket. Well, those she did not mess with at least. Either way though, she described the briefest of bows, keeping introductions just a little bit formal.
[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

cila

n/a
she/her
twenty-two
may 13
mauville city
bisexual
thug
grunt
single
5 height
5 height
welcome to my twisted mind.
awards
30 posts
avery avila DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cila
avery avila
chu chu train
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 3:38:09 GMT
avery avila Avatar
her partner arrives just in time, as the pikachu have started to dig. she can feel the static electricity course through the air as their activity reaches a frenzy, their pokemon instincts racing for the thunder stone. none have reached it thus far, but it was only a matter of time.

violet comes up to he with a small bow, her words formal. she was nearly avery's opposite, and avery bristles at the fact, although she tries to keep her tone neutral. she shouldn't underestimate her own rocket comrades.

"not at all. let's get this tea party started then?" she says, waving at the pikachu ahead.

she motions for her galarian meowth to aim at the closest pikachus, aiming a METAL SOUND at their fragile ears. they suddenly stop digging, disoriented. shithead follows up with a SLASH of its claws, aiming it at a random pikachu, causing marks to run down that particular pikachu's sides.

avery preps a pokeball, provided by rocket for the mission. that, in the least, was paid for. she couldn't afford to pay for balls all the time, not on her current paycheck. she turns to miss polite, having dubbed the nickname in lieu of intros.

"name's avery. yours?"

mission

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
chu chu train
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 17:35:54 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Well, the girl had a good work ethic at least. Violet got that impression from her rather quickly, even though she was hard pressed not to crumple her nose at the other’s style and such. Violet truly could not get behind such a style, even though they were somewhat similar on the surface level otherwise, being both pale and flat in some regards.
[break][break]
But that was neither there nor, well, there. “Sure, sure,” she hence replied frankly, before nodding towards her Rhyperior. It was a Pokemon that she used both for tending to her garden and for taking out the trash – and today it was doing both, in a way. While Meowth was chaining attacks and first weakening them or such, Rhyperior knew none of that. All it saw was a lot of nails to hammer, or rather, a whole field of rodents to till. Hence, it rushed straight into them using Rototiller, seeing how much it could do to them right away.
[break][break]
And while all that was happening, the two women were starting introductions. “Well, that is not an averywoman name, now is it? Either way, I am Violet Fairbanks. It is a pleasure to meet you.”
[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

cila

n/a
she/her
twenty-two
may 13
mauville city
bisexual
thug
grunt
single
5 height
5 height
awards
30 posts
avery avila DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cila
avery avila
chu chu train
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 7:11:09 GMT
avery avila Avatar
the other trainer starts out with a bang, summoning a rhyperior. it barrels through the crowds of pikachu and launches them in the air. sparks arc through the air, and her meowth, though resistant, is not pleased with the jolts of electricity. she can't help but laugh.

"well, that's one way to get things done." avery says, before throwing a couple pokeballs towards the injured pikachu. one capture and one break. it'll take a little more effort to capture them. she decides to switch up her strategy, returning her meowth and letting her salandit take its place. POISONOUS GAS radiates from the pokemon, and she can already see a couple pikachu coughing from the purple haze.

avery turns her attention back to her partner, blinking at the word averywoman. she laughs at the play of words. "i like you violet. you're funny." avery says. she blinks, suddenly remembering where she'd heard about this person before. casually, she turns to violet, her tone slightly more serious.

"aren't you the league traitor? why'd you leave?"

mission

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
chu chu train
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 18:35:22 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Well, making others laugh is always good, really. Even though the other was not necessarily her type, Vio did not mind seeing them happier. That would always make their cooperation a bit better anyway. She, too, threw some rocket-issued pokeballs as well, not really caring whether or not the captures succeeded or not. Her Rhyperior, in the meantime, just continued to go to town, absorbing some shocks from a few Pikachu that fought back. Most of them just ran away though. That was fine, though. Hunting down stragglers was always better than fighting a whole swarm at once.
[break][break]
In the meantime though, her partner made her laugh. Albeit in a more sarcastic kind of way. “I would not call myself a traitor, really. That implies I ever actually joined to begin with. Really, I just got some training from my father and figured it wasn’t for me. The Rocket life suits me much more. More freedom, less inhibitions, works out for me.”
[break][break]

+ ooc notes

close tab

played by

cila

n/a
she/her
twenty-two
may 13
mauville city
bisexual
thug
grunt
single
5 height
5 height
awards
30 posts
avery avila DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cila
avery avila
chu chu train
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 5:12:07 GMT
avery avila Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

the rhyperior easily barrels through the pikachu, unaffected by the electric moves. well, that was smart. avery figures that violet must be an experienced trainer if she could control such a strong pokemon. avery hurls a bit more pokeballs before leaning back, watching as some of the pikachu succumb to the poisonous gas of her salandit. they stood no chance.
[break][break]
violet's explanation made more sense, now that she explained herself. she could understand that. to avery, rocket was just a means to get a quick buck, without all the paperwork. "mhmm...so whatcha think about the new underboss?" she says. avery couldn't care less about the politics and going-ons of rocket, but violet seemed to care more than she did.
[break][break]
it takes a moment before she realizes that a stray pikachu had gotten hold of a thunder stone, and avery sees the white flash of its evolution in the corner of her eye. electricity flickers at its cheeks, and avery motions to the pokemon, tensing her legs should it try to attack.
[break][break]
"there, keep an eye on it."

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d463b9;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
chu chu train
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 18:52:37 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Better to put a lid on it. And stop fighting fair-ish,” she replied, smirkingly, before calling forth her Drilbur. They did not have to restrict themselves to a singular Pokemon after all. One could always use more, especially when fighting a horde like this. “Dig to it.” The Drilbur swiftly took initiative, going underground, preparing to tunnel towards the upcoming Raichu and taking it out. It was always best to quickly go for dangerous beings, she knew at least that much.[break][break]
Though, admittedly she was not exactly as experienced than the girl suspected here. At least she still felt that way. Or rather, experience was all she had and the ability to learn from it – but she still had no talent for it, really.
[break][break]
“As for the new underboss, no real opinion. Most of them don’t really interact with me, so I don’t bother forming an opinion until I properly meet them. What about you? Not the kind of question someone would ask who doesn’t have a stake in matters. You into them?” Truth be told, she was new herself, so it was a bit difficult for her to tell which the other meant with the new underboss to begin with.
[break][break]

+ ooc notes