543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
room 93
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 16:29:20 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
More smoke, this time through parted lips. The woman beneath her grip is tense, muscles taut. She could pull away, squirm, fight, but she doesn't. She just stands there, stoic and unafraid.

But there, between the questioning, Remi is certain she is being teased. Parted lips, soft exhales, her eyes drifting low to settle on her own grim expression, and then back up to meet her eyes. Her brows crease, her expression betrays her confusion. For a moment, she wants to let go. For a moment, the situation changes faster than she can comprehend.

All of a sudden, she is the one being intimidated.

"They're Pokemon, just like the rest. We just put them on a pedestal and call them our 'gods'."

What Illeana says next does loosen the grip her fingers have on her jaw. She pulls away just slightly, her one visible eye widening in the wake of her answers. She can see information hidden behind this woman's teeth, a faucet of knowledge and intelligence that she has been desperate to taste.

"No, I haven't."

But she would find them. She feels like an awkward penguin, clamping up and keeping tense and tight, unwilling to unwind.

In the meantime, however, there is a tantalizing temptation waiting for her. Cherry lips and wide doe-eyes. Secrets hidden behind perfect teeth, a hunger that creeps in the back of her mind. She leans in, her fingers no longer like iron. Instead, they trail the edge of her cheek, and her gaze flits from the pressure of her thumb to the woman's expression.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
room 93
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 0:20:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i”]you know, maybe she does understand what she's doing. and maybe it fuels her until she's stronger, more powerful than she was before. it's difficult to tell beneath the pure look of her body, her face, her hair. the tell is in the curl of lips, in the slight glint in crimson eyes.

it spells out something simple: illeana reyes is up to no good.

"have you met what they call gods?" her head tilts as fingers loosen. it's slight, still reigned in as if she doesn't quite want to pull away. no, she likes this game they play. this tug of war, this cat and mouse. it leaves a thrill she seeks in various partners, in various beds. it fills a hollow ache she doesn't quite understand. one left behind by , torn open by , and left to bleed out by .

and maybe she should recognize the signs of dying but she'll be damned if a man will be the end of her... let alone three.

"the difference is in their energy," she flashes more teeth. "as well as their surrounding myths." and if remi wants a lesson, she's happy to oblige.

any history, however, dies in her throat.

the touch flittering along her cheek is light, tender, almost foreign. she's used to rough, to hungry, to dominant... not this. it threatens to make her mushy, to make her weaken and let down whatever mask or personality she's carefully crafted up until now. and maybe it's surprising that she holds, that she stares straight into remi's eye without faltering...

but it's not. no, she's enjoying this more than usual.

"your answers more than likely lie there," she murmurs. it's soft, delicate, barely above a whisper. there's little distance for her words to cross. "they've made appearances at mt pyre as well as mossdeep space center. i'm not sure exactly what they're after but based on their targets... it isn't good."

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
room 93
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 17:37:53 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
She is a bitter human being. Pain, distrust and a broken heart bleeds through every word. Once upon a time, she had been inspired to stand alongside those legendary Pokemon on the pedestal she put them on. Once upon a time, she had wished, begged, dreamed of being close to and seeing one of the dragon deities with her own two eyes.

But things had changed. She had changed, and not necessarily for the better.

From her standpoint, she and Roman had been chasing ghosts- and now he had died because of it. Because of them.

"No."

But she wants to, even despite the twist in her stomach. Her brows twitch to betray her fear and her indecision, even though she tries so hard to be a statue.

Feather-light fingers, rough from calloused hands and lack of care brush against the woman's cheek. Absently, as if distracted by warm feelings and lead astray by Illeana's fountain of knowledge and undiverted attention, she hangs on. The distance between them doesn't lessen, as Remi lets her fingertips brush silver hair.

And although Illie whispers, her words are loud and clear, close enough, nearly, for her to feel them against her own.

Hunger flits across her conflicted expression, and those secrets the woman keeps trapped behind perfect teeth become prominent. She flashes them so easily, a cry for attention even if it is subtle. The fact that she hasn't pulled away, hasn't shown fear or distinct unease.

"You aren't afraid, are you? One of god's chosen, and yet you're here, alone, unprotected."

Or was it that she wanted to be caught? Remi narrows her eyes, dragging her attention away from Illeana's lips.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
room 93
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 2:47:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i”]illeana doesn't blame her. not really, anyway. there's two sides to the coin of legendary beasts. on one side, they're incredible creatures. strong, majestic, beautiful. and on the other, terrifying, earth-shattering, city burning monsters. unfortunately, humans are no different.

such is the duality of all living things.

she hums softly in her throat at the answer, as if chewing on the thought until it's bland and tasteless. eventually, a thought rises and she's plucking it from the air with her teeth. and then, she's flashing a smile, the concept dangling against her lips.

"would you like to?"

she doesn't have tapu lele anymore, isn't even considered an avatar... but illeana reyes has proven to be an exception to some rules. one such instance is still managing to have a legend or two up her sleeve.

fingertips distract her, draw her in with a gentleness that wasn't previously there. and if you asked her, she simply wouldn't be able to divulge which she preferred more. silver hair tickles at her cheek when fingers brush and she has to swallow a sigh, has to fight her eyelids to keep from fluttering shut as if expecting something more.

it's harmless... isn't it?

the question posed offers an escape from a flurry of emotions and she's leaping head first into it with a coy smile. there's a touch of smugness, confidence laced between rows of teeth and left to simmer behind her lips.

"no, i'm not."

illeana reyes simply cannot be their target. no, she doesn't qualify anymore. her eyes narrow at the thought, as if they shouldn't underestimate her, as if they should consider her a threat.

and if they don't, they will.

"no longer being god's chosen has its perks sometimes, i suppose." the smile widens. "such as not being hunted down and bled dry."

her head tilts, then, and it's settling further into remi's touch without hesitation.

"should i be protected? better yet, are you going to take up that role?"

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
room 93
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 15:58:39 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi's brows twitch, unease and disbelief manifesting in a pinched expression. She is blindsided, breathless, distracted by the smell that comes off of this woman's skin, and the fact she's been intentionally inflammatory but received no backlash for it.

And now she was being offered an opportunity. Was she teasing? Was it a rhetorical question, or did she mean meet one right now?

It prompts her to let go altogether, to put distance between them so that at least one of them might be able to catch their breath. What she sees in turn scares her. She's been told that there are people hunting avatars, hunting the people who held bonds with deities-- but she states so easily that she is not afraid.

She should be, shouldn't she?

"But you were a god's chosen. You still--"

Remi gestures to the pink mist she oozes, exasperated and confused. It wasn't normal, wasn't human. It had to be a gift.

Closer, still, Illie comes. Even with the new distance Remi has put between them, there is a look in the scientist's eye that leaves her hungry. Her question, too, elicits surprise and discomfort. She swallows, stares, appears conflicted in her response.

"Do you want me to?"