snow? in fortree? [m][c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 17:17:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt looked up when he was asked what he ate.

"I ate what was on my plate. I swear, I didn't eat yours," he promised.

Though it was tempting, given that he was still hungry after eating the eggs on his plate. He eyed the plate before his attention was brought back to Alexei's yelp.

"You okay?"

He walked forward, joining him back in the kitchen. There, he saw the pancake that looked like his Arkose. It was so cute!

"I honestly don't even know if I could eat that. It looks just like him!"

Beneath his feet, there was a noise, and Matt looked down, his arms almost waving in the air so he could see. There, he spotted a tiny Wooloo.

"Oh. Is this the guy from that mission?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 19:19:36 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He was holding the pan with both hands now because holy shit had he not managed to catch the pancake in time, well, the Wooloo were definitely going to have a feast out of the fallen treat on the floor.

(Because they were all monsters, that’s what they were. This was especially true in William’s case.)

“Yeah, even if I fucked up one of the spikes, I mean look at it, it’s squished weirdly,” he added as he then hobbled over to the empty plate (damn, Mattie was that hungry?! He’d better cook faster then!) and tipped the Lycanroc-shaped pancake on the plate.

“How many more of these you want?” he asked as he re-buttered the pan once he got back to cooking again.

All the while, the runt of a Wooloo was following the flurry of movement around—careful not to get squashed underfoot.

“Surprisingly, the little one’s a she,” he chuckled as he got busy again, this time working faster as he already had the ‘science’ down after getting the first Lycanroc-shaped pancake down.

Ah, shit, he didn’t have that color, so this other one was going to be Lycanroc-colored but would be a completely different Pokémon.

“The farm sent her over, they have—way too many Wooloo to take care of. I mean, you saw that wave of white, right?”

The cute little one continued to make the ‘blep’ noise, and just like the two idiot Wooloo before her, she came with a tiny little bell of her own—this time, secured around a pink ribbon.

“She has gay dads to take care of her, asides from us of course.”

From somewhere in the living room, both William and Smokey baa’ed, as if on cue.

a chill day for a date, but wait a second how is it snowing in Fortree?!

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 22:11:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Alexei tried to downplay his masterpiece, but of course being the supportive boyfriend he was, Matt was not going to allow that. Not one bit. His finger pointed to the part he claimed he messed up, raising one of his eyebrows.

"It sort of looks like when he's all riled up, though. I don't think it's messed up."

He picked up the plate, opting to eat it beside his boyfriend rather than take it away so he didn't have to yell across the room.

"One more pancake will be fine. I'd rather have you sit with me on the couch."

Honestly, Matt almost made it dirtier, but they had hardly finished breakfast. He could at least let him get done cooking and eat before making a move on him. Not to mention he didn't want Alex to accidentally burn himself.

Instead, as he began to eat his pancake, he observed the tiny Wooloo, who's baahs were higher pitched than her other companions.

"They just gave her to us, huh? Did you tell them that we had two absolutely aggressive Wooloos at home?" he joked, shooting a look to William and Smokey.

"You sayin' that Will and Smoke are together?"

That seemed to spark two loud baahs from the boys, and whether they were of agreement or protest, he was not sure.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 3:44:10 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You’re too sweet,” he chuckled, although there was a blush on his face at that point when he said this.

Instead of getting another Lycanroc-shaped pancake, he would be in for a surprise as this time, a Rhydon-looking pancake would greet him.

“Look, I blanked and forgot for a few seconds that Tephrite wasn’t a Rhyhorn anymore,” he admitted as another pancake-flipping was done—and this time the horn was what was crooked. Oops.

One could tell where he’d messed up, because it was either he ran out of batter, or the batter was cooking too fast for him to keep up (in this case it was the latter, again).

At the mention of ‘absolutely aggressive’ Wooloo, he outright laughed.

“Mattie, well… only one of them is!” he admitted with a cackle.

To this, Smokey could only roll his eyes while William let out a ‘baa’ of conceit. Or pride. It was one or the other.

“Although clearly you can tell who’s the suffering one between them,” he added as the shiny Wooloo rolled his eyes again and nipped William on the other ear this time before letting out a resigned ‘baa’ of defeat and waddling over to the little one and giving her a little nudge in the bluenette’s direction as if to say, ‘Don’t get any ideas from Will!’.

All the while, Alexei made a few more pancakes—but they were Lycanroc-colored Wooloo. Oops.

Once he was done with his own pancakes, he grabbed the plate (and the mug) and joined the other.

“Look at this mess, the eyes are crooked!” he cackled, pointing at the… attempt at a pile of winking Wooloo pancakes.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 4:03:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt peered over Alexei's shoulder at the pancake, chuckling.

"It's okay. Sometimes I forget that I evolved him until I use him. I still really like it though. It looks like him when I first met him."

You know, tripping over a huge Rhyhorn. The usual thing.

His attention dropped to the Wooloo. Of course, the one wearing a crown on its head was the one that caused the most trouble. It should be rather unsurprising.

"Maybe it's that crown you gave him. Boosts his ego."

Sitting back on the couch, Matt examined the "ruined" pancakes that Alexei made. He couldn't help his laugh.

"They are a little wonky. But you're a gym trainer, not a pancake artist. They're meant to be eaten."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 16:58:41 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Look, I have tried to get that crown off him, but it’s like he knows when it’s not on his head!” he grumbled, throwing his hands up in mock surrender.

“Like, try prying it away from him, he’ll cause a loud enough racket to wake the dead, I’m not kidding!”

And over where the Wooloo of the hour was, William let out another conceited ‘baa’, while Smokey rolled his eyes before nipping him on the ears again.

“Thank hell Smokey’s there to keep his ego in line,” he added with a chuckle. The smallest of the three Wooloos watched the other two, really confused before sitting down on her ass and making another ‘blep’ noise, because what else could she say but watch the other two Wooloo ‘go at it’ and be idiots (as always)?

“I know, but—” he remarked at the Wooloo pancakes. Unable to help himself, he took a few photos before slathering chocolate sauce over them. Not maple syrup—chocolate freakin’ sauce.

As if he didn’t need enough sugar as it is.

“Here, lemme feed you,” and with that he skewered a few pieces of his bacon before waving the fork around and offering it to his boyfriend.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 18:39:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt snorted, trying not to burst into a fit of laughter. But he couldn't help it. It was just funny that his boyfriend managed to get a Wooloo that was such a diva. It was almost unimaginable, really.

"No, thanks. I feel like he'd actually try to bite my finger off despite being an herbivore."

He was going to slap a hand over his mouth to keep him from protesting, but he ceased finally when he took some pictures and then dumped practically a bucket of chocolate over his pancakes. It was like diabetes on a plate. No wonder his boyfriend was so sweet.

And then Alexei was offering to feed him, bacon on a fork and hovering in front of his lips. Matt opened his mouth, taking it in and crunching down. It was tasty, salty. Perfectly cooked. He licked his lips before smirking.

"Good meat."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 3:53:10 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Contrary to popular belief, no, Will doesn’t have sharp teeth. I checked,” he chuckled.

Why did he know this?

He’d already been on the receiving end of Will’s ‘nibble’, several times in fact! It was mostly trying to get the crown away though. See how that turned out.

“It’s like being gummed to death. They only ever chew on grass and all that,” he added with a bit of a cackle, while Smokey rolled his eyes again at the sheer idiocy that was going on. It was like the shiny Wooloo had some idea of what was going down before nipping at Will again and kindly requesting for him to behave and be a better example for the little one that was now running around with them!

And then, right then and there, the ‘blep’ became a high-pitched ‘baaaa’ of laughter. Or what Alexei thought was laughter.

She was laughing at Will.

Over where Mattie was, though—

“Was that compliment for the bacon, or for me?” he blinked, skewering a few more pieces and feeding him again (he’d already had his share of the fried meat).

Ohh, there really were times when he was as clueless as his boyfriend was.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 4:37:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt still didn't believe him. Even if it was as innocent as Alexei claimed it would be, he had a feeling that if he put his mind to it, Will could bite right through his finger. He just had to be provoked enough.

He shuddered at the thought, opting to drink his hot chocolate as he tried to ignore the image.

As for his comment, Matt couldn't help the smirk on his face. His shoulders rose as he shrugged, feigning innocence.

"What do you take it as?" he asked before taking another bite.

However, this time, after he swallowed the bacon, he pushed Alexei's hand aside, making sure the plate and glassware were out of the way so it wouldn't fall and break. He scooted closer, bringing his face to his as he raised a hand to turn his cheek to face him.

"I'm full, but I'm really cold, Alex. Think you could... warm me up?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 19:12:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Oh, two blockheads in love…

“I dunno, you tell me,” he remarked as he chowed down on the last of the egg and the pancakes before dropping the fork on the plate as he was—

Ooh, someone wanted some TLC?

He bit his lip for a few moments before very slightly tilting his head in the direction of the three Wooloo.

“M-M-Mattie,” he said so quietly, the other would have to lean in close to be able to understand the stammering idiot that was now trying to speak, even though there was an embarrassed blush now burning on his face as the bluenette wanted to get frisky.

“N-n-not in front of the kids!” he continued, unable to hold back a bubble of laughter at this point.

“I know you wanna get warmed up, but—not where they can see us doing it!” he added as he bit down his laughter, resting his forehead against his boyfriend’s.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 23:02:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Not in front of the kids, he says. Like they hadn't been guilty of starting - and finishing - something in front of their Pokemon before. Now he was just saying that because there was a tiny, cute Wooloo staring innocently at him.

Oh, Alexei.

"Alright. Then come back here," he said, standing up and taking his hand.

It seemed Matt was not going to take no for an answer, since they could warm up where they would not be seen.

Their room was the only option, and the Wooloos were told to stay put as the door shut. A palm rested against Alex's chest as Matt pushed him gently back against the bed, immediately taking advantage.

"There's a better view in here, anyway," he teased, the snow stiff drifting outside their window.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 2:52:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Okay, to be fair…

The two bigger Wooloo were already leering at the two humans with some look that only they could understand before William let out this conceited-sounding ‘baa’ before being nipped, yet again, in the ears by Smokey.

They then looked at each other, which then made the smaller of the bunch to look at them instead, confusion very clear on her features; which allowed the two human blockheads enough time to get away from them undisturbed (as possible).

Oh, boy.

With the door closed (and locked, just to make sure the idiots outside didn’t come crashing in to ruin the moment) it was here that Alexei yielded because ooh la la.

“Ohh, you tease,” he cackled as he fell down backwards onto the bed.

“Come and get warmed up here, then.”

There was this mischievous twinkle in his eyes as he said that last sentence.

Famous last words, Alexei. Famous last words.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 19:49:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It seemed to be a miracle that they were able to get to their room on time without any interruption from Wooloos - or any Pokemon for that matter. It wasn't like Alexei's Eevee collection were innocent themselves.

With the door secure and his boyfriend in his grasp, Matt went on attack mode, given how Alex only decided to rile him up more.

"When you say it like that..."

He pushed him down against the bed, his legs straddling Alex's hips as he came to kiss him on his lips, his cheek, his chin... down to his neck.

"It's almost like you want to be ruined so badly, Alexei."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 14:16:38 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Was he enjoying getting riled up like this, right after breakfast?

You bet.

Did he want more of it?

Absolutely.

He whined a bit though, because where were those lips headed? Downward?

“Get your ass back up here,” he groaned, unable to resist as he pulled at the bluenette’s hair. Not roughly, of course, but well knowing the other he would definitely misinterpret that.

Totally, completely, with absolute certainty.

“You know what looks better? You. Without my hoodie on…” he teased, this mischievous glint in his eyes as his left hand attempted to yank the offending piece of clothing off.

Who was he to complain though, he was only in boxers and a shirt himself!

“C’mon, show me the chiseled goods…” he continued.

Safe to say—

The door was going to stay locked!

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 16:36:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Alexei's whined made Matt growl almost possessively against his throat as he was attempting to leave a mark there. That was, until his boyfriend decided to pull his hair and demand him to come back to his lips.

"Since when did you get so demanding? Maybe I should punish you instead of giving you what you want," he said.

Though he kissed his mouth anyway. However, it was definitely not as sweet as before. More animalistic and rough. It was his fault for stirring the pot, after all.

He allowed Alex to take the hoodie off of him, a shiver running down his spine as the cold air hit his skin. Matt splayed a hand on Alex's stomach, pushing his own shirt up to reveal his own skin.

"So fucking demanding..." he smirked.