awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 17:44:15 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You started it,” he pointed out with an eyebrow wiggle. “Back outside. With the meat remark.”

Never mind if he was cut off from his next reply as their lips crashed against each other, but no, this was definitely not the same usual soft, early ‘good morning’ kisses he was used to.

His fault? Yeah, definitely, he was going to own up to this.

At least he yielded and the hoodie was thrown somewhere—definitely on the floor, he didn’t care to look where it landed. He cackled softly as he then conceded to being stripped out of his shirt as well—unlike Mattie, though, he actually liked the cold air.

“As if you’re not demanding either,” he sassed back in equal measure, pulling him down again and kissing him back just as hard (and roughly).

Of course, his hands were equally busy, travelling down past the bluenette’s waist.

a chill day for a date, but wait a second how is it snowing in Fortree?!

@mattis

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 18:04:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt appreciated the roughness that he received back from Alexei. He knew him so well, everything he desired and craved.

It made him want more. More, more...

Alas, it didn't take long for him to feel like he was scorching, his body on fire as he tangled with his lover in their bed. His hands roamed, as did his lips and his mouth.

He'd do anything to see Alexei's face like this at any point.

Catching his breath, he grabbed Alex's thighs with his hands, reaching forward to press a kiss to the top of his forehead. Matt looked down to catch his gaze.

"You're okay, right?" he asked, mostly making sure that he was comfortable since he had longer legs and was prone to bruising given his condition.

"I'm not being too much...?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 20:20:51 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“No, no, you’re not being too much,” he was quick to reassure—when had they fully stripped down?

Somewhere along the line of earlier, definitely.

He did ask for it, anyway. It felt like he was on fire, too, because holy shit…

“You look fucking hot any time of the day. Even after getting all frisky… sorry if I denied you a couple of times… he cackled with that mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

Yes, even he knew how to be a tease.

“We’re both a mess now, but… you want to take a shower? Like, together?” he offered.

Yes, he was dirty. No, he did not give a single shit at all.

“…or do you want me to tie you up and get even friskier before we take a shower together?”

Oh, boy.

What a tease.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 17:56:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As long as Alexei was okay, Matt was okay. He let out a small sigh before placing another kiss on his face, this time on his cheek. Their chests pressed together as his lips continued to pepper his face with small, sweet kisses.

"It's okay."

Eventually, he pushed himself up on his elbows, raising his eyebrow. Then he chuckled.

"I can take a shower... we still need to go outside in the snow," he pointed out, eventually slipping away from his body.

Suddenly cold, Matt missed the warmth of the bed and Alexei's body. But the shower would warm him up again soon enough. He entered the bathroom, turning the knobs to the temperature he knew that his boyfriend would like.

"Come on, get your ass up so we don't use all the hot water."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 18:44:23 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“There’s a reason why we have a separate tank for hot water out here!” he chuckled as he followed the other out of the bed (never mind if it was colder now) before grabbing their towels and following him into their bathroom.

He was debating on closing the door behind him but well, the main door that led to their room was locked, anyway, so he could leave that open. Let the heat out to warm the room, and all that.

“You forgot the towels,” he cackled as he hung them on by the door before joining the bluenette in the shower.

Soon enough he’d ducked under the warm spray of water before splashing his boyfriend in the face. And then of course he couldn’t resist asking.

“You’ve done it in the shower too, right?”

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 5:42:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt snorted.

"Well, you're talking to someone who was used to heating up his water and then using it quickly to shower outside..."

It was true. He'd boil his water, let it cool down a little bit, and then take a shower as fast as he could. That was the way he lived in the outdoors. Some habits died hard.

He sputtered for a moment before splashing Alex back, blue hair drenching down his face.

"What? I mean... yeah. Have you?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 20:15:19 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Before you? No,” he admitted quietly.

“And seeing as you don’t consider the sojourn at the hot springs as part of what we are right now, well… he trailed off, splashing him back and reaching for the bluenette’s shampoo bottle.

“Get over here, lemme clean you up.”

Or well, initially that was the plan…

But of course someone here was definitely in an exploring, naughty mood.

So obviously, once he was done shampooing his boyfriend’s hair, and some maneuvering around in the cubicle later…

“What would you do if I tied you up after we get back from outside? Like, after flinging snowballs at each other and all that?”

Basically: how would Mattie react if Alex decided to tie him up (or down) after they were done being big kids in the snow outside.

“You remember what I hid in the closet, right?” he cackled mischievously.

Who was being all needy now?!

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 4:00:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt allowed him to help clean him, with washing his hair and his back. He did the same, though he made Alexei squat down since he was taller.

"Well, perhaps we can see where things go. We might be tired after we finish outside," he pointed out.

Soon enough, they were clean. Matt dried off, having to blow dry his own hair so that it wouldn't freeze and cause icicles to form when they went outside.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 23:56:25 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He didn’t mind crouching down so Mattie could get at his head—well, he couldn’t help being just slightly over six feet tall! Sticking his tongue out while the bluenette got him clean, in no time flat they were both out of the bathroom and back in the bedroom.

“…shit, I should really get those heated rugs for the bathroom when it gets this cold,” he muttered. Never mind if he didn’t mind the cold most of the time, this was more for Mattie, really.

He then shook his head, cackling softly in the process before running the towel through it. Unlike Mattie, he didn’t need to use the hair dryer.

…but he did bundle up before cackling again. Looks like it was time for him to break out the alarmingly large collection of scarves he’d rediscovered recently.

Hilariously, a dark and light-blue scarf that had a patch of a raven (or was it an eagle, really, who knew) from a certain franchise was already wound around his neck once he was finished dressing up. Because he was a nerd like that.

“Hm. Pick one, you need it,” he asked his boyfriend, already holding several scarves of varying color and make for the other to grab.

See, if there was another thing he had hidden—it was this. He had so. many. fuggin’. scarves!

@mattis

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
snow? in fortree? [m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 11:14:50 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: