part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
party poopers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 2:44:19 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
x
-
Jessie loved Christmas time. Christmas time meant parties, booze, excitement. It was everything she loved. She oozed Christmas spirit the second that Thanksgiving was over.

So when she heard that there were some serious party poopers stealing presents and decorations, she absolutely had to intervene.

Heading to Dewford town, wearing her Christmas sweater and a cute skirt to match, she walked into a building that had been defaced by these absolute sinners.

"How sad! Who could do such a thing? It's Christmas!"

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
there's gotta be something more for me.
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
party poopers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 3:57:21 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]mild nerves gnaw away at the lining of her stomach.

who would steal presents and decorations? what possesses someone to do such a thing? she can't wrap her mind around it enough to make sense of the situation. all she knows is it causes a soft anger to simmer in veins.

one of the targeted houses is the first stop on this journey to dewford. it's warm within the house, almost too warm in fleece lined leggings and a snug sweater. and yet, she tugs lavender sleeves down over her hands. an anxious movement, surely.

her body turns at the voice. she'd been hoping for some help and honestly, she's grateful to see the approaching woman is just as miffed as she is over this.

"i know," she murmurs, lips settling into a slight frown. "it's cruel. the poor kids must be heartbroken."

[newclass=.hana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hana b] color: #88a2db; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #88a2db; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
party poopers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 4:39:23 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
x
-
Jessie looked over at the woman she joined. She was quite stunning, the lavender shirt she wore immaculate on her. She wondered if she'd be interested in working the night life with her-

Ah, but they had a task at hand. She had to remember that she wasn't out to scout or recruit.

"Well, I, for one, will not tolerate it!"

To emphasize her anger, Jessie stomped down on the ground with her heeled boots. She took a quick survey of the area, tapping her chin.

"What do you think about getting some things together and redecorating it ourselves? I feel like we both have an eye for detail, and if we have time, we could always go find some treats for the kids!"

Jessie clapped her hands together excitedly, a grin spreading on her lips.

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
party poopers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 6:18:30 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]whatever remains of a frown dissipates. lips morph and shift into an empathetic smile. the sentiment is shared between both women tonight.

while she agrees with making up for what was stolen... her, having an eye for detail? she flushes a soft pink at the thought. what if she picks the wrong decoration, the wrong color scheme? god, aesthetics are everything for the perfect holiday display. she fiddles with long sleeves as nerves pick up where they left off.

it's admittedly difficult to turn down, however, when the woman claps excitedly. her grin solidifies hana's agreement before it even begins to form in her throat.

and when it finally escapes, it's soft and paired with a shy smile.

"okay," she murmurs. the smile grows a little brighter. "sounds like a plan!"

ah, but...

"where should we begin?"

[newclass=.hana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #88a2db; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
party poopers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 14:19:09 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
x
-
Jessica was ready to drag her away without her even agreeing. But, she couldn't help the excited squeal that left her lips when the woman agreed with her. She threw her arms in the arm emphatically.

"Christmas will be saved! Jessie and-!"

Wait, she hadn't even gotten her name yet.

"I'm sorry, what's your name?"

Ah, where to begin. Jessie's hands lowered, her finger coming to rest on her chin as she pondered over the thought for a moment. She snapped her fingers.

"A good Christmas tree! It can't be Christmas without a tree, right?"

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
party poopers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 5:06:54 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]it's difficult to fight off a fond smile as it spreads and really, she doesn't even try. jessie's excited squeal makes her giddy, bashful, and excited all at once. she giggles in response, gently stepping a little closer.

"hana," she supplies, cheeks radiating warmth. their names don't clash. in fact, they actually mesh a little better than she would have thought. a new friendship in the making, perhaps.

her head bobs in agreement and without really thinking much of it, she's gingerly reaching to take jessie's hand.

"lead the way," comes in a chirped rush of excitement. "we'll find the best christmas tree they've ever seen!" ah, but... are there christmas trees still left in dewford?

god, she hopes so. otherwise, they'll have to improvise.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
party poopers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 15:14:14 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
x
-
Jessica couldn't handle how cute Hana was. Even her name was adorable. She smiled brightly, grasping her hand as she went to lead her away.

"You're so cute. Ugh. I'm jealous."

She walked out of the building, Hana in tow. To find a Christmas tree... she'd prefer a real one, to give the children a genuine experience, but a fake one would be okay if they couldn't find one.

"I'm thinking we get some decorations before getting the tree? Just so we don't have to rush to get it water and stuff, you know!"

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
party poopers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 1:55:31 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]cheeks radiate warmth beneath a compliment. there's no qualms here when she's led away. honestly, she's still slightly reeling from the kind words. her body follows on autopilot.

"thank you," she murmurs. it only squeaks a little toward the ending syllables. "don't be jealous, you're cuter." jessie's nice, pretty, and her hand fits so well in hers... hana will more than likely be a tomato by the time this is over.

jessie leads them out into the cold air. it hasn't quite started snowing yet but judging by the smell in the air, it's close. her head tilts up toward moving clouds for a moment before returning.

"decorations first sounds good," her smile is bright, excited. "what kind of theme do you want to do?"

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
party poopers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 2:37:45 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
x
-
Theme... to be fair, Jessie hadn't really thought that far ahead. She looked like she hadn't either, as she blankly stared at the ground.

"Hmm... how about..."

As if by magic, a few snowflakes began to fall. That pulled her attention away from the ground, her eyes going to the sky. She looked amazed.

Snow would never not be magical.

"A winter wonderland!"

It was perfect.

"We could make it look like snow and have all sorts of cute wintery foliage in there!"

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
party poopers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 23:15:37 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]as if on cue, snow begins to fall in waves. it's light flurries at first, tentative and gentle as they float toward the ground. and by the time the first few pepper their hair, snowflakes pick up speed to fall in a frenzy.

her smile is bright when it spreads further.

"winter wonderland sounds perfect!" they could even do cute snowflake ornaments all over the tree... maybe even little icicles!

she had already been excited but it's amplified now.

"it's gonna be so cute," her cheeks are flushed, half from the cold, half from excitement. "what's the first stop? decorations then ornaments for the tree, maybe?"

they have to set the scene first, right?

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
party poopers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 17:17:10 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
x
-
Jessie couldn't help but feel a swell of pride in her chest from the compliments Hana gave her. She started to wave her hand at her, to tell her not to give her all the credit.

Well... maybe she fawn over her idea more. She kind of liked it.

"Yeah, let's stop by a store! They should have what we need."

Linking her arm with the other woman's again, she led her off to a shop. Once they entered, they were greeted with a plethora of Christmas decor waiting for them.

"Hmm... where to start?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
party poopers [m/ww]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 21:43:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: