Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 22:35:14 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott chose to purposefully ignore her comment on whether or not he was grumpy with them. Of course, he would believe he was the best person to work with. He got things done, and it cut down on production time.

Whether or not he was grumpy... well, that didn't matter!

However, what did catch him off guard was Ceri telling Eli that they should do this again. She... she wanted to do this more?

Did she like him? Oh, shit, did he like her? His head was beginning to pound and ache from overthinking, and he was going to shut his eyes to calm himself down.

Except she had turned her head and looked up at him with those blue eyes of hers.

He was enchanted by her, enraptured. Swallowing hard, Elliott reached forward to put one of his hands on her cheek, tilting her face towards him.

"I... I do too," Eli replied, his voice shaking slightly.

This time, he'd initiate the kiss, leaning forward to catch her lips with his. Like he needed more.

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 23:08:46 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

It’s a perfect moment.
[break][break]
There’s something about the way he looks at her that makes her feel giddy, feelings fluttering within while her gaze remains fixed on his. It’s not a bad feeling at all, she could get used to it, especially with the way he reaches for her and puts a hand on her cheek.
[break][break]
”I do too.”
[break][break]
Does he like her, then? Is that what he’s saying? People often say the things they think others want to hear in order to get what they want. Ceri herself has done it one too many times before, but when coming from Elliott those words sound so very honest and pure...
[break][break]
She hopes they’re honest, at least.
[break][break]
The kiss feels honest too.
[break][break]
When it happens, she leans into it: accepting it, matching it, and reciprocating it. It’s like the one they shared on the ice, but different – better, perhaps. Intoxicating.
[break][break]
The kind of kiss that makes gentle pink hues colour her cheeks, a slight smile tugging at her lips when finally pulling away just enough to take a breath. A hand rests on his chest.
[break][break]
”So much for watching a movie, hm?”
[break][break]
There are one too many thoughts of things she’d rather do at the moment other than watch a movie. Like kiss him again, obviously.

[break][break]
[attr="class","rigidtag"] | MISSION

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #8999BD; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; font-family: roboto; color: #8999BD!important; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8999BD; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none; border-bottom: solid 1px #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #8999BD!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8999BD; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8999BD; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 1:49:09 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Ceri made a comment after she parted from their kiss. He hardly heard it again, from the feeling of her hand against his bare chest and her gaze on him. He pouted, face warm and red as he looked away.

"Not my fucking fault you were so..."

What?

He couldn't even finish the sentence without withering away into his pillows.

Elliott finally gained the courage to look back at her, still splayed against his chest and looking at him. She was so fucking cute. It made his chest ache.

"Ceri, I... um..."

Biting his lip, he breathed through his nose harshly before spitting it out, his eyes squeezed shut because he couldn't look at her if she said anything that was like denial.

"I think I like you. Like... more than a friend."

Some weight finally released off his shoulders, but there was tension from him as Eli waited for her response.

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 2:55:17 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”I was so…?”
[break][break]
So what?
[break][break]
She watches the way he pouts, gently biting her lower lip to stop herself from commenting on how much he’s blushing. It’s adorable, even if all his hesitation and struggle makes her incredibly impatient.
[break][break]
What is he trying to tell her?
[break][break]
Perhaps she should have guessed, perhaps she should have seen it coming from miles away, but the truth is that Ceri isn’t used to dealing with guys like Elliott. In fact, by now she doubts there’s anyone quite like him anywhere in the world, although that may just be her biases showing without her even realizing they’re doing so.
[break][break]
”I think I like you.”
[break][break]
Ceri stares at him, but he refuses to look at her, even if what he would see would be her smiling at him.
[break][break]
”Eli…” She shuffles, moving up just enough to gently kiss the tip of his nose. There’s a short giggle. ”You’re so cute.”
[break][break]
That’s probably not the answer he’s looking for, but of course Ceri would want to torment him a little, even if she smiles so very sweetly when doing so. With this plan in mind, she sits up and moves so she's almost completely over Elliott, her hand still on his chest and her bright azure gaze never looking away from him.
[break][break]
”So, you like me, hm? How much?~

[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #8999BD; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; font-family: roboto; color: #8999BD!important; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8999BD; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none; border-bottom: solid 1px #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #8999BD!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8999BD; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8999BD; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 5:11:14 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
It was out in the open now. His "maybe" feelings for Ceri. Elliott's eyes were still squeezed shut, until he felt her lips peck the tip of his nose.

He opened one eye, slowly following the other to peer down at her. There she went again, calling him cute.

"I'm- I'm not cute!" he weakly protested.

Suddenly, it's like she was upon him. She was the huntress, and Eli was her prey. He looked at her with wide eyes as her hands remained firmly on his chest, looking directly into his eyes.

This had to be one of the most intimidating moments of his life.

"I... I, uh..."

Elliott's brain was short circuiting. With her precarious position on top of him, he felt the blood rushing to his head... perhaps elsewhere as well. He wasn't sure how to react or what to do. His hands were sweating, and as he reached to touch her sides, she could probably feel how warm they were through her shirt.

"A lot?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 6:28:55 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Cute.
[break][break]
Why is it that men are so opposed to being called things like those? It only makes her want to say it more; again and again and again, until he’s blushing too much to even function.
[break][break]
Then again, it could be said that he already is, especially given the way he reacts to her being on top of him. A hesitant look, warm hands on her sides, all while she smiles with the same sweetness as usual.
[break][break]
”Yeah? That’s good…” Decided on making things worse, she shifts so she’s actually on top of him this time; her knees at both his sides as she sits on top of him, straddling him. On the bright side, at least she’s not heavy, but Ceri knows well that’s not what matters here.
[break][break]
What does matter is the way she leans forward, giving him a gentle and quick kiss before pulling away just enough to say what she wants to say, her lips still brushing against his with every syllable said:
[break][break]
”I like you a lot too.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 17:22:05 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Shit, shit, shit.

Ceri was making this all worse. She was above him now, straddling his hips, and he was sure that she knew his dirty secret now. He was sweating bullets, unable to form words because she was so close to him.

This had never happened to him before.

He had no idea what to do in scenarios like these, besides melt into his mattress.

She leaned down to kiss his lips between each word she spoke. Elliott's eyes were squeezed shut once again, his hands gripping the sheets tightly like he might float away if he let go.

"Wait. You do?"

He opened his eyes to look at her when she finished, looking confused.

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 1:43:45 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Does Eli deserve to be tormented like this? Probably not, although then again, many would argue that this isn’t exactly torment – that he’s lucky or whatever. As long as it’s what he wants, that is.
[break][break]
It’s the kind of thing Ceri wonders about as they kiss, being well aware of how tense he is (while also being well aware of that “secret” of his). Conflicting information, just as conflicting as the fact that he questions her.
[break][break]
Then again, hasn’t she done the same?
[break][break]
”Eli.”
[break][break]
Ceri pouts as if she were offended, but instead of giving him an immediate response, she reaches for his cheeks, lightly pinching them before just barely pulling on them. She smirks then.
[break][break]
”If I say I do, then I do, dummy.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 22:34:08 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott made a face as she pinched his cheeks, pulling them. He was tempted to slap her hands away, to snap at her to quit it.

But also it was Ceri. He couldn't exactly bring himself to do that.

"Okay... so..."

He paused, looking at her with furrowed brows.

"What does that mean, then?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 22:55:08 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”What does that mean?”
[break][break]
That’s the question, isn’t it? It just wouldn’t be good to assume things. He likes her, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he wants to date her, and does she herself even want a relationship in the first place?
[break][break]
Ceri doesn’t usually give much thought to things like those, because it was a while back that she realized she doesn’t have time for relationships and that only ends up making things more complicated. It's much easier to just hook up and keep things casual.
[break][break]
But, at the same time, this is Eli, and she really loves spending time with him...
[break][break]
”Mmm…”
[break][break]
Looking down at him from where she is, Ceri leans in, this time giving him a quick peck on the cheek before getting off him. She sits on the bed then, right next to him, and it's when looking up at the ceiling that she finally gives him her answer:
[break][break]
”I guess that’s something we get to decide together… What do you want it to be, Eli?”
[break][break]
It's not much of an answer, is it? But still, she looks at him again, a soft smile tugging at her lips.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 3:38:30 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
When Ceri climbed off of him, there was a mixture of relief and disappointment.

Relief because he felt like he could actually breathe again. Disappointment because she had been so warm, so soft... it had awoken something in him that he didn't realize he had.

Elliott scooted to the side to allow her some room, crossing his hands over his chest. He tapped his sternum as he thought over what she said.

What did he want it to be?

Even he didn't know.

"I don't know. I've never had a relationship before. I don't even know if I want one. I just know I have these weird feelings. Does that make sense?"

Elliott glanced over to her.

"Is that weird?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 5:10:32 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Never had a relationship before. Doesn’t know if he wants one.
[break][break]
Of course.
[break][break]
What is it with men and not being attuned with their feelings at all?
[break][break]
It’s somewhat funny to her, to the point that she can’t help but laugh lightly; a bright smile illuminating her expression when her gaze meets his once more.
[break][break]
”It’s a little weird, yeah, but I don’t think that’s a bad thing.”
[break][break]
She should have probably told him it’s not strange for the sake of reassuring him, but alas, this is Ceri we’re talking about here. She always loves doing things her way, doesn’t she?
[break][break]
”Want some time to figure it out, then? I wouldn’t mind that… Things can stay the way they are if that’s what you’re happy with, but it might get a little weird eventually.” Ceri shrugs, because it's not like she's going to push him into a relationship he's not sure he wants, even though she’s well aware she hasn’t spoken of what she wants out of all of this.
[break][break]
But, what does she even want?
[break][break]
Maybe, the truth is that she also sucks at being attuned with her emotions…
[break][break]
”I really like you, Eli, and I really like spending time with you. That’s all I know.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 19:11:39 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Well, he explained it to the best of his ability, and if she claimed it was weird, then it probably was. Elliott couldn't help that anymore than how he felt.

He was grateful when Ceri suggested he take time to think about it. He nodded, turning his head to look up at the ceiling that was provided in the sub's dormitory.

"I would like that, honestly. I don't want to rush into something and come to regret it, especially if it's going to fuck something up in the end."

Maybe that was why he was hesitant. He didn't want to mess up.

"I'm sure I won't take that much time..." Right?

Who knew.

But from Ceri's response, it almost sounded like she herself didn't know what she wanted.

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 20:45:22 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

If Ceri were someone else, perhaps she would be offended, because no one likes being told someone has feelings for them but that they think things might not work out. Deep down, it does hurt, but she tries her best to rationalise the situation: it makes sense that Eli is hesitant, especially if he has never had a relationship before, and it makes sense that she’s hesitant too.
[break][break]
When have relationships ever worked out for her, after all?
[break][break]
In her experience, men always take what they want and leave, but perhaps this time things will be different…
[break][break]
”That’s okay. You don’t have to push yourself for my sake.”
[break][break]
She smiles, and leaning in closer, a gentle and sweet peck is placed upon his cheek.
[break][break]
”Let’s finish watching the movie, yeah?”
[break][break]
Perhaps it’s better to focus on those simple things, for the last thing she needs is for things to become more complicated than what they need to be.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
snow day [m]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 2:55:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: