uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
DELIBIRDO
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 6:27:40 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"is that..."

a delibird? all on its own?

uri narrows his eyes, watching the ice-type struggle to haul its hefty sack behind it. he feels bad for it, recognizing that it's too stubborn for its own good. so he turns to his little sister, pointing ahead.

"wanna go help it?"
close tab

played by

Kiki

Gabby
She/Her
November 26
Canalave City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
16 height
16 height
Everyone has a purpose.
awards
96 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabrielle
gabrielle black
DELIBIRDO
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 7:02:33 GMT
gabrielle black Avatar

Gabby's head was up in the clouds as she walked along side Uriah. Not paying attention to her surroundings, or the delibird that Uriah had noticed before her. There wasn't much talking going on so when he suddenly spoke up, it caught Gabby by surprise and she nearly tripped over a rock.

Thankfully she saved herself from falling over and embarrassing herself in front of Uriah.
"Yeah sure!" She hastily agrees not fully aware of the situation. However looking ahead she notices the delibird and pieces fall into place.

"Probably delivering those gifts to town.. which is pretty far."

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
DELIBIRDO
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 7:37:31 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"it is far, and the sack does look pretty heavy..."

with a nod, uri approaches, offering a helping hand over to the grumpy delibird. it huffs defiantly, almost too proud to accept help. but as it tugs on the sack once more, it realizes it needs all the help it can get.

"we gotchu, bud. just don't bite us."

he looks over his shoulder, smirking.

"wanna see if you can lift this, sis?"
close tab

played by

Kiki

Gabby
She/Her
November 26
Canalave City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
16 height
16 height
Everyone has a purpose.
awards
96 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabrielle
gabrielle black
DELIBIRDO
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 6:34:55 GMT
gabrielle black Avatar

It was impressive how a single pokemon was trying to haul this huge bag without any help. From memory Delibird was the gift giving pokemon, but there was the occasional present that wasn't so.. she briefly glances back towards the delibird who looked to be in a conversation with Uri.

Hopefully there won't be any surprises.

Challenge presented by her brother, eyebrows wiggle with interest. "Leave it to me, big bro!" She states with an overly confident tone. The delibird looked doubtful, but stood aside to watch the girls attempt.

Rubbing her hands together, she uses both arms for better support. After feeling she had a good enough grip on it, she slowly began to lift the sack up. However her knees and arms started buckling, the bag was heavier than she could handle and she only managed to lift it up a few inches.

Her face burns red as she drops the bag down, "Second thought, it's to much for me to handle." She grins goofily, her cheeks seem to burn brighter as she could here the delibird laughing at her.

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
DELIBIRDO
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2022 10:11:41 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"hey, hey, don't laugh at her."

he slaps the back of delibird's head lightly before walking over to the bag. he reaches down for it, wrapping his hand around it.

"watch and learn, sis."

a confident grin.

"HUAAAAAAAAAAAA—"

it lifts a bit further than her attempt before crashing back down.

"uh..."
close tab

played by

Kiki

Gabby
She/Her
November 26
Canalave City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
16 height
16 height
Everyone has a purpose.
awards
96 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabrielle
gabrielle black
DELIBIRDO
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2022 11:33:16 GMT
gabrielle black Avatar

The delibird appeared stunned. Never had it been smacked before. Nor had it been approached by a strange pair of siblings offering it's help, only to drop it's beloved bag not once, but twice. Gabby could understand if the delibird didn't want their help anymore but to her surprise it still didn't interfere, most likely desperate to get into town.

How about we carry it together?" Gabby suggests with a gentle expression, comforted that her brother couldn't lift the bag on his own, but she felt that he just pretended that it was too heavy to make her feel better. Nodding towards her brother, Gabby lifts one side of the bag.

It was much lighter thanks to her brothers support.

"So.. you know the way to get into town?"

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
DELIBIRDO
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 17:09:31 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
the delibird likely knows its PLACE. stay down, punk.

"good idea."

with her help, they manage to lift the bag with relative ease. at least it isn't dragging across the ground anymore. at that, delibird seems pleased enough.

"i think it's this way..."

he leads them down a direction.

"so, how's training?"
close tab

played by

Kiki

Gabby
She/Her
November 26
Canalave City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
16 height
16 height
Everyone has a purpose.
awards
96 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabrielle
gabrielle black
DELIBIRDO
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 23:21:25 GMT
gabrielle black Avatar

The weight of the bag was manageable now that there were two people carrying it.

"I thought your suppose to know your way around hoenn?" The question held a soft tease to it, as one would figure that a hoenn police officer would know the region like the back of their hand.

"Training..? It's going ok, kind of in a rough spot right now. but we're determined to push through!" Who knows perhaps this strange mission would prove to be useful one day.

Hearing some nearby rustling and a low growl her head turned towards the noise, but strangely nothing was there. Figuring that she imagined it she ignored it

"Anyway, hopefully town isn't to far away."

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
DELIBIRDO
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 5:23:28 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"sis, i've only been here a few months..."

not the best excuse, but it'll do. in his defense, most of his time is spent in slateport.

maybe she shouldn't have ignored the sound, because as the sight of the town ahead greets them, so too does a pack of lycanroc.

they snarl, clearly interested in the bag.

"we don't want any trouble..."
close tab

played by

Kiki

Gabby
She/Her
November 26
Canalave City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
16 height
16 height
Everyone has a purpose.
awards
96 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabrielle
gabrielle black
DELIBIRDO
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 9:49:19 GMT
gabrielle black Avatar

"Right.. sorry that was a dumb comment." Gabby says with a soft laugh trying to brush it off.
As she continued to think about the worse she felt, Gabby had no idea what Uriah had to deal with. most of which was dangerous. It wasn't right to assume things.

Gabby gasps when they get encircled by the pack of lycanroc, briefly thinking back to the howl she heard awhile back - regretting how she didn't warn Uriah ahead of time.

"Please just let us pass?" Gabby tries to reason with them like Uriah, but they show no intent on backing down. Slowly closing in on them, snarling intensifying as their only interest was consumed by whatever was in the bag.

The Delibird had stepped up, squawking angrily as it tries to scare them off. Delibird faces off with the alpha of the pack - a midnight lycanroc and within the blink of an eye.

He pounces, commencing a vicious attack.

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
DELIBIRDO
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 12:17:16 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"don't!"

but the delibird decides to take things into its own feathery hands. this, of course, starts the vicious attack.

"CHAD!"

uri takes a step forward, making sure to position himself between the pack and his sister. he has to keep her safe — that's his number one priority.

his machamp leaps ahead to KNOCK OFF some of the lycanroc.
close tab

played by

Kiki

Gabby
She/Her
November 26
Canalave City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
16 height
16 height
Everyone has a purpose.
awards
96 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabrielle
gabrielle black
DELIBIRDO
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 11:16:03 GMT
gabrielle black Avatar

The lycanroc frighten with Uriah's fierce leadership with his machamp. Easily taking care of some underlings, only leaving a few more left to deal with.

Gabrielle feels inspired while battling alongside her brother, and also summons her pokemon. "Pawz, use take down!" The litleo charges forward tackling a lycanroc that ends up fleeing in fear.

All that was left was the alpha male.

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
DELIBIRDO
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 10:34:01 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
just the alpha male left.

EASY.

"you got this, chad!"

giving his machamp the moral support it needs, uriah simply sits back and watches as his machamp dashes forward to CROSS CHOP the alpha male (not uriah, but the confusion is understandable).

taking a step closer to his sister, uriah points at her litleo.

"pawz is getting quite big, huh!"
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights