move on [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 4:04:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The woods were quiet. Even the insects had gone under to hibernate, it seemed. If that was even a thing. It just seemed oddly quiet, which was definitely something Evelyn didn't mind.

The only things she could hear were the sounds of Ledians and Ledybas occasionally zipping around, unabashadly partnering up for the season. It was beautiful really.

The sparkles they left behind...

Evelyn sat on the ground, a blanket under her. Her knees kept her head propped up as she looked at the sky, her arms hugging her body closely toward her. The lone fire keeping her warm crackled.

She had begun delving into her mind when she heard the crunch of the dead leaves announce someone's presence. She didn't bother to comment or move until the person came into view.

"Huh. You're still alive, then?" she said cheekily, unable to help a small chuckle as she looked at the Rocket admin.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 21:09:20 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Poaching missions are always an annoyance, and that rings especially true when what he’s supposed to steal (or to capture, in this case) is bugs. Mars has no fondness for them; they mean so very little to him, and yet, they could also mean so much to someone else. Such is the nature of these things, and it’s because he’s aware of it that nature that he chooses to go along with this.
[break][break]
Out here, in the darkness that falls upon Petalburg Woods thanks to an early Winter night, he’s supposed to meet his mission partner – someone he already met under different circumstances.
[break][break]
Circumstances she’s quick to remind him of the moment she spots him.
[break][break]
”As alive as I’ll ever be, Eve! Aren’t you glad?” The smile he gives her is ever so confident and bright, raising the bottle he had brought with him when he approaches her small ‘picnic-like’ set up. ”Wine?”
[break][break]
They may be here to steal some bugs and collect their precious sparkling dust, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be fun.

[attr="class","textwttag"]@evelyn

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 22:10:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I suppose so. Means I get more money from you in the long run," she teased, shifting her legs to offer a spot on the blanket.

Evelyn's gaze snapped to the bottle of wine he held in his hands, unable to hide her amused look.

"You trying to get me drunk? Well, I suppose a drink won't hurt."

She untangled her arms from holding onto her legs, sitting up straighter. Her hand reached out to take the bottle, pouring out the alcohol to fill a cup to accommodate how she felt that night.

Clearly not in the greatest of moods, though she seemed to perk up a bit since Mars joined her.

"You're avoiding stress like I told you to, right? Even though you took a higher position and put more on your plate, which adds onto the stress that could, you know... rupture a blood vessel?"

Evelyn gave him a look, still clearly unhappy with his choice.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 4:57:39 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Cold and cruel. Ouch.”
[break][break]
Her teasing is met with teasing words of his own, that smile of his shifting into a playful smirk before he decides to walk over and sit besides her.
[break][break]
”If you get drunk, that's on you, Eve. I’m not forcing you to drink. I just like wine and find that it makes occasions like this much more interesting. Don’t you think so too?”
[break][break]
Occasions such as being stuck in the middle of the woods while they wait for some bugs to do their mating rituals. It would be dull otherwise, wouldn’t it? Wine definitely makes this sort of thing much better.
[break][break]
So Mars thinks, at least, and the bottle is opened in familiar and well-practiced motions before giving it to her.
[break][break]
It’s not a good night, that much is clear.
[break][break]
”True, but it was the right choice to make back then and it still is. Are you worried about me?”
[break][break]
He’s mostly teasing, because he knows the answer. Professionally speaking, it would be expected for her to worry, and even if he may be great at pretending as if he's not, the truth is that he shares all those concerns.

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 17:39:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

"Ooh, the fancy boy didn't understand my joke. Give me the damn wine, del Mar," she said with a snort.

[break][break]

Perhaps he did, but Evelyn found it more entertaining teasing the man.

[break][break]

With wine now filling her system, her mood was beginning to lift. She was being pulled out of her thoughts, something she for sure appreciated more than anyone would know. Her eyes flitted back to the Ledians and Ledybas flying about and the sparkling dust left in their wake.

[break][break]

"Was it the right choice?"

[break][break]

Of course she'd challenge him. She had to in the field of medicine, as someone trying to protect his health.

[break][break]

"I'd be a shit nurse if I didn't worry, Mars. You know that. I have a reputation to uphold. If you stress yourself to the point you kill yourself with an aneurysm, well... it's a personal failure for me. I have to do my best to prevent that, and telling you to say no is one of the best ways I can do that. Besides those meds I gave you."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#99CCB3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 19:58:32 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

It’s all too rare for Mars to allow anyone to snap at him the way she does, especially not someone who is as aware of his rank within Team Rocket as Evelyn is, but tonight simply isn’t the type of night for argument (“Don’t stress yourself out and all that”, right?), so he does no more than stare at her – gelid lack of emotion in those honey-coloured eyes of his that are usually so joyful and warm.
[break][break]
Then, he simply sighs as if tired, pouring himself some wine and leaning back against the trunk of the tree behind them.
[break][break]
Was it the right choice?
[break][break]
"It was. It needed to happen."
[break][break]
Even if he may have lost some of the main reasons he had for it to happen. Even if he had been a damn fool.
[break][break]
As he listens to her, he watches the way the Ledyba and Ledian fly around each other in all sorts of complex patterns, their glittering dust being scattered under the moonlight.
[break][break]
”I’m not going to die, Eve.” There’s a certainty in the way he says it, one that is much more than the hubris of a man who thinks himself too good to die in such a lame way – even if that too is true. ”I’m doing everything I can and I’ve survived much worse, though I doubt telling you that is very comforting, huh?”
[break][break]
So much worse, and yet, for a moment, as he takes a sip of wine, he entertains a thought: If he were to die, would he see her again? Would she be waiting for him in whatever afterlife there is for them?
[break][break]
Why is it that he misses her so much these days?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 2:01:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

He insisted it was necessary. Evelyn snorted, clearly still in the faith of not believing him.

[break][break]

But what did she know? As she was told many times, she was just a nurse.

[break][break]

Mars seemed certain that he wasn't going to die. Evelyn had heard that so many times. Even her fiancé had told her that before.

[break][break]

Look where he was now. Buried in a grave.

[break][break]

"Well, you know we all end up dead eventually," she said morbidly, throwing a smirk at him as she drank from her cup.

[break][break]

"You can try to comfort me all you want. But it's my duty to worry. I won't stop worrying unless this mysteriously resolves or you die from it. That's my way of life, Mars."

[break][break]

Another sip. Evelyn relaxed a bit more, deciding to lean back against a tree she had placed the blanket near. She closed her eyes, letting the silence fill the air for a moment before speaking.

[break][break]

"Do you ever think about it? Just letting it happen and seeing her?"

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 3:36:04 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Ah, yes, pick apart my words, why don’t you? Or, is it that you think I’m narcissistic enough to believe I’ll live forever?”
[break][break]
An amused chuckle accompanies his words, his smirk matching that of Evelyn. In truth, he wouldn’t be surprised if she did think that about him, because it’s the sort of image he gives off with ease – that of an overly prideful man. Yet, for all of his undeniable hubris, Mars is one of those people who is all too aware of how easily people can die; all too aware of how easily he could die.
[break][break]
Memento mori, hm? Remember that you die… I guess we’re somber tonight.”
[break][break]
Mars takes another sip from his glass, savouring the wine, and for a moment he’s completely silent, the mention of her being all too unexpected even if that’s exactly what he had been thinking about. Most people who met him in Hoenn don’t even know about her, since the topic rarely comes up, and those who know him from Sinnoh probably feel like it’s better not to bring her up when they chat. But, how could he pretend she never existed when he still misses her every single day of his life? The grief is one that will likely never completely fade away, even if he has loved again…
[break][break]
”Sometimes. I used to think about it a lot, back when I first lost her... It’s not what she would want, though.” He sighs, turning to look at Evelyn with a faint smile. It’s then when he raises a brow. ”She gave me the nickname, you know? Mars. It’s what my name means, but back when we were kids she said it was because ’I always fight everything that stands in my way.’ She’d hate me for not fighting this.”
[break][break]
Mars. Child of war. Lord of strife. Ever a stubborn man.
[break][break]
”Do you think about it? About seeing him?”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 3:47:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Evelyn listened to him as he spoke about his lover. There weren't many people she felt like she could relate with, but Mars was definitely one.

[break][break]

Which was tragic, in her eyes, that they could relate through tragic deaths of loved ones.

[break][break]

She just nodded her head, drinking occasionally as he talked about her. But then, the attention was turned toward her. To her fiancé.

[break][break]

And boy, did she ever think about him?

[break][break]

"All the time."

[break][break]

Evelyn's yellow gaze dropped to the ground, her hand stirring the wine in her cup. She felt her chest grow tight, as the thought of him was nearly suffocating.

[break][break]

"Sometimes, Nightshade will give me illusions of him. Allow me to at least believe I can live a life with him now. That he's here with me and not covered in dirt."

[break][break]

Her laugh was sharp, no humor in it as it left her lips.

[break][break]

"If I could see him right now, trade everything in the world so he'd stand here right now, I'd do it. But that's not how the world works. So we just move on."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 16:08:28 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

All the time.
[break][break]
Some people would desperately try to bring comfort when hearing of someone’s grief; they would say things like “I’m sorry for your loss”, or “They’re in a better place now”, or any other empty platitude of the sort. Words that are meant to be kind but that won’t ever change much. Words that become meaningless when heard one too many times.
[break][break]
When Evelyn talks of her fiancé, there are no words of the like, and Mars simply listens quietly as he watches the Ledian and Ledyba fly. The glass is put down and a hand rests against his own chin, clean-shaven skin as smooth as ever, for Mars cares too much to ever allow himself even the slightest shadow of a beard.
[break][break]
It’s almost funny how there was once a time when he didn’t; a time when he was so consumed by grief that even the idea of bothering with those things sounded meaningless. Maybe, just maybe, caring about things like those is just another way to distract himself – a way to cope.
[break][break]
”We try to move on, at least. The thought of them never really goes away, does it?”
[break][break]
Not even when loving someone else.
[break][break]
Not even when someone else has made his heart ache.
[break][break]
”I don’t think I want it to go away… Sometimes I worry I might forget her one day.”
[break][break]
Has he ever admitted that to anyone before tonight? Not really, for there’s not many who would truly understand.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 4:04:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Evelyn looked over at him, raising her brows.

[break][break]

"Do you truly believe that you could forget her? Even if it's from old age or some sort of amnesia?"

[break][break]

Of course there were so many possible ways for people to lose their memories. She knew that better than anyone. However, she found it absurd that she could possibly ever forget him.

[break][break]

She glanced back at the fire, shrugging.

[break][break]

"I don't know if I could forget him. I feel like I'll be cursed to remember him forever."

[break][break]

She didn't use curse in a negative connotation, though. It wasn't as if Evelyn wanted to forget him. But it was like magic had been put on her, and she could never forget her happiness she had before.

[break][break]

Heaving a sigh, she stood up, chugging the rest of her drink before throwing the glass haphazardly on the ground. She looked to the Rocket admin expectantly.

[break][break]

"Shall we get to work?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 4:55:45 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

When her answer comes, Mars looks at her, eyes as if made of amber meeting those of an all too similar shade. Once, someone he loved had told him he should forget; that it would be better for him, that he should get rid of all those nightmares that while extremely painful, are still constant reminders of her.
[break][break]
It had probably been said with good intentions at the time, but they had been the intentions of someone who didn’t really understand.
[break][break]
Perhaps that’s why he’s thankful for Evelyn’s reassurance, even if she had not meant it that way.
[break][break]
”No, you’re right… Maybe I’ve just seen one too many minds be broken.”
[break][break]
People could easily be made to forget. Memories could be twisted and changed. Having a plethora of Psychic type pokémon, Mars knows that well, for it’s what he has been responsible of doing to others. Is he scared someone might try to do the same to him one day? Maybe, but in all of his pride, those fears are not something he would ever acknowledge.
[break][break]
”Is this where I say something soppy like ’they live on in our memories’?”
[break][break]
There’s a faint smirk, for he knows that as soppy as the words may be, they are true and no empty platitude: as long as he remembers Cosima, as long as Evelyn remembers her fiancé, they will continue to exist. It’s a heavy burden to carry, yet one he would never want to be rid of even if he could one day be.
[break][break]
She stands, and he looks up at her, letting out a sigh before standing as well.
[break][break]
”Yeah. Wanna do it the easy way or the hard way?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 19:17:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Of course she's right. Evelyn was always right.

[break][break]

Well... mostly.

[break][break]

"I'd rather not hear you say something stupid like that. Just nod and stay quiet instead," she said with a snort, unable to hide the amused look on her lips.

[break][break]

Once they finished their mission, she'd come back to gather the blanket and offer the cup back to Mars. But that was a job for Evelyn in the future. She had a task at hand, and she didn't need to worry about anything else.

[break][break]

Or anyone else, for that matter.

[break][break]

"Given that I've ingested wine, I'd rather take the easy way. I'm not too interested in a challenging game of tag with the flying-types tonight," she said.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 1:50:21 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Always bossing me around, huh? Good thing I find it so charming.
[break][break]
Not to say hot, of course.
[break][break]
Still, Mars? Stay quiet? When would he ever? That's just not him at all.
[break][break]
”You know well I’m not great at doing as I’m told, though. Even if it comes from favourite nurse.”
[break][break]
Almost as if they hadn’t just had a terribly personal and grim conversation, Mars winks, ever one to fall back to flirting as if it were his own way of comforting and distracting himself. And, honestly, it may just be, but there’s also something incredibly genuine about his words, and if there’s anyone who deserves to hear things like those, it’s Evelyn.
[break][break]
Is it wrong of him to want to say things that make people smile?
[break][break]
Or, well, at least the attractive ones that catch his eye.
[break][break]
”I was hoping you’d say that. Have the pokéballs ready.”
[break][break]
It’s with a smirk that he reaches into the pocket of his coat to call out a trio of Inkay, nodding towards the Bug type pokémon up above as if this were instruction enough...
[break][break]
It is, and it’s discretely that the small squids float upwards, soon enough going above the Ledyba and Ledian before the heavy veil of HYPNOSIS falls upon the bugs. One by one, they drop from the skies, unable to escape in their now deep slumber.

[break][break]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
move on [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 4:31:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

And there it was. She was expecting a flirtatious quip from Mars at some point, but of course she didn't think it would come so late in their conversations. Especially after talking about their dead spouse and fiancé.

[break][break]

Oh well. She always pegged him as an odd one, but it made the job more entertaining.

[break][break]

"You know, flirting with your healthcare provider violates so many ethic codes. It could put your health in jeopardy in the end," she teased, always playing hard to get.

[break][break]

"But I know I'm your favorite. I'd skin you alive if you went to a different provider."

[break][break]

Evelyn gave him a smile in return after that comment. She did as she was told, now playing the part as a Rocket grunt instead of his nurse. He was in charge of her at this point, as an admin. In her hands held two Poke balls, ready to catch the bugs as they fell.

[break][break]

And even their fall was as graceful as the sparkling dust they left behind. Evelyn was efficient in scooping them up in balls, adding them in a bag waiting for them.

[break][break]