Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
reverse [m]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2022 6:21:23 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Uh-huh..."

And just like that, their good-feeling bonding moment is cut short by Remi's pride and lack of ability to lay down her defenses. She avoids the woman's frown and clears her throat. Her attention only spans back at the sound of Evelyn's chuckle, and in place of difficult emotion, Remi's flirty, ravenous smirk returns.

"I don't think kind and gentle is what you're lookin' for, beautiful."
@evelyn
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
reverse [m]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 3:33:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

"Maybe not."

[break][break]

Evelyn tilted her head, looking Remi up and down. She pushed herself away from the counter, to the door. It shut behind her, allowing some privacy in the lab.

[break][break]

"Then break me. If you can."

[break][break]

She was interested, and Remi was her target.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#99CCB3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
reverse [m]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 3:59:28 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Intrigue continues to thrive behind tired eyes. Remi watches, curious, a little bit confused, as the woman makes her way to close the door. It's soft click prompts a wicked, interested smile, one that she hopes to wash down with a sip of mystery.

"Is that a challenge, love?"

But she crosses the room to investigate, fingers finding the lock on the handle. Remi leans closer, her other hand slides up to explore curves, settling on the slope of her cheek. She smells sweet where usually she encounters sour.

So she pushes closer, until both of their bodies drive up loudly against the closed door.
@evelyn
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
reverse [m]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 3:33:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Evelyn couldn't help the shiver that ran down her spine as Remi prowled closer, though she held a composed look as she made her way closer. Even the tinges of a smirk rested on her lips.

[break][break]

"Of course it is."

[break][break]

Then, she's there, invading her space. Touching her, resting her hand against her cheek. Evelyn had half the mind to tilt her head, to rest her cheek there in the palm of her hand.

[break][break]

And then she was pressed loudly against the door, a new, unexplored feeling settling over her as the other woman took control of the situation and ensured no space was left between them. She let out a surprised noise, her hands coming to hang over Remi's shoulders.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
reverse [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 23:21:52 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
She likes this: the hunt. Seeing the expression on her partners face, especially if they are new to the chase. But she doesn't run from her. No, she seems to enjoy it- and that makes the taste of her much sweeter.

Remi presses closer, leans deeper. The hand at her cheek trails down her neck, brushes hair away from her shoulder so that her nose might trail the softness of her skin. She smiles, a low, seductive growl in her throat.

"Am I scaring you, miss Lyons?"

She whispers, teeth grazing the soft skin of her jaw. She smirks, pulls back to watch her and read her expression.
@evelyn
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
reverse [m]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 4:56:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Evelyn wasn't used to this. With her fiancé, it was always gentle and teasing. One step at a time until they were both satisfied and content.

[break][break]

Remi was showing her a whole new side of passion she never experienced. And she was certainly intimidated by it. Yet, she refused to step down, to stand away.

[break][break]

Because she wanted it. It was intoxicating, to say the least.

[break][break]

"Scaring me? Of course you are."

[break][break]

Her voice held a waver, but it was from excitement rather than fear as her hands came to grip at her hips.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
reverse [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 22:03:27 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi chuckles, her voice dark and full of temptation. She feels the squeeze at her hips, allows herself to be pulled right back in. She had given the woman an out, a chance to pull back and change her mind.

But clearly, that wasn't what she wanted at all. And Remi was more than happy to oblige, if only to give her a taste of what she might be missing.

Her breath is warm where she presses kisses to Evelyn's neck, teasing with pinprick bites until she reaches her chin. There, she pauses before allowing herself to indulge.

Remi meets her gaze before capturing her in an aggressive, unapologetic kiss. But it is fleeting as it is intense, and she smirks and pulls away entirely.

"I'd better let you get back to work. Hate to take away from your hard work and important research."

She means it, too, in spite of how sarcastic it might come across.
@evelyn
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
reverse [m]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 19:40:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Evelyn found herself drowning in Remi's kiss, the trailing pecks up her neck to her chin before her mouth collided against hers. It was rough and harsh, different than she'd imagined a woman would be.

[break][break]

Of course a woman could be equally as aggressive as a man, should she so desire.

[break][break]

There was a building pit of desire in her stomach, growing and threatening to burst as Remi teased her. But, she stopped, claiming not to want to interrupt her work.

[break][break]

She knew what she was doing. Evelyn was sure of it.

[break][break]

"If it were this, I wouldn't mind the interruption... but if you insist."

[break][break]

With one last lusting gaze, Evelyn pushed away from her, smirking before opening the door.

[break][break]

"I do hope you come see me again, Miss Cassel. Do take care of yourself."

[break][break]