prototype [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prototype [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 21:26:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It was right after she clocked out for the day.

Evelyn had said goodbye to the last of the patients that visited the Slateport clinic that day, allowing the staff to lock up now. She waved her goodbyes to her crew, the other nurses that worked with her, the doctor.

And it was time to meet to track down those who were tainting the name of Rocket.

She slipped away to change out of the scrubs she wore into something she knew she wouldn't mind getting dirty, pulling her teal hair up and donning her disguise given how well known she was in the city because of the clinic.

The rendezvous point was not far from where she worked, where Evelyn spotted her companion waiting.

"Good evening, my dear! Are you ready to go?" she said, seeming all too excited to hunt down some traitors.

Perhaps because her prototype was prepared to be used, and they could potentially have the opportunity to use it tonight.

close tab

played by

Koji

villanelle
Feminine
Twenty-Six
October 22nd
Olivine City, Johto
Bisexual
Rocket Assailant
Grunt
0 height
0 height
no rain, no flowers
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mayday
Mayday Markov
prototype [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 22:04:35 GMT
Mayday Markov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylishbase"]
[attr="class","stylishtop"]

[attr="class","stylishtop2"]

[attr="class","stylishtext"] A rocket's job was never truly done, and it seemed as though the saying continued even after the recycling of new and old members. In the midst of pouring vials of bright-colored liquids into one another, Mayday was alerted to a mission that required her attention. It seemed as though there were a few, seasoned, rocket members that thought it their job to bring reproach upon the glorious name of their organization. And, it was tasked to her, and Evelyn Lyons to snuff them out. Mission accepted. Timely, the notification, perhaps she could test out a new concoction of hers in the fray?
[break][break]
The term 'take out', gave implications that it didn't matter how the trash was dealt with. So long as it was dealt with in full. And it would be done meticulously at that, two birds, one stone. After leaving her abode, Mayday made her way to the lower district of Slateport and found the clinic in the distance. Tapping her parka, she ensured she had vials of her concoction safely placed in atomizers and her Pokeball in tow before she noticed the woman standing outside. It must have been Evelyn awaiting her arrival.
[break][break]
"Good evening, Love!" She cheerfully responds, closing the distance, "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long?" With a grin, she tucks a loose strand of pink hair behind her ear as a slight winter breeze moves the rest of her trestles in its wake in tandem with an excited nod. "Sure am, I brought a little something to make things... interesting~" Her grin widens, seasoned with a hint of darkness in its giddy glow.

[attr="class","stylishpkmn"]

[attr="class","stylishooc"]
[break]

@evelyn

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]♥

[attr="class","himestylecreds"]©KOJI

[Googlefont=Lato|Poppins|Montserrat]
[newclass=.stylishbase]width:430px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/01/25/XWmrwn27_o.jpg);padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtop]width:450px;height:80px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/25/f7/Xy5W77ff_o.jpg);margin:-14px;border-bottom:8px solid #FF69B4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtop2]width:400px;min-height:90px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-bottom:16px solid #FF69B4;margin:-60px 10.5px 0 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylishtext]margin:110px 10px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font:10.5px Poppins;padding:15px;line-height:13px;color:#efefef;margin-bottom:-14px;margin-top:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtext a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #FF69B4;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtext b]color:#FF69B4;font:bold 11px Montserrat;text-shadow:#000000 1px 0px 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylishpkmn img]width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border:1px solid #solid 1px #444444; border:1px solid #444444;margin-left:8px;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-55px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylishooc]border-top:1px solid #444444;margin-top:26px;padding-top:7px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;line-height:10px;color:#2e2e2e;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-3;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#aaa;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishooc a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#fefefe!important;padding: 3px 5px 3px 5px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color:#151515;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:13px;border-radius:10%;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishooc a:before]content:"+";color:#FF69B4;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;margin-right:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.notes]width:350px;color:#cccccc;line-height:11pt;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:3px;margin-left:-20px;margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.himestylecreds]width:535px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestylecreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prototype [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 23:59:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"No, I just came from work. You're just in time."

She was glad that Mayday was prepared. It meant that they could get going. Evelyn was itching to use the prototype, which felt like it was burning a hole in her pocket.

However, the pink-haired woman caught her attention. She raised a brow.

"Interesting? What did you bring, Mayday?"

Her voice held a tone of warning, but it was all in jest. Evelyn was curious, since she appeared to get even more excited with revealing that she had something to enhance the fun in their mission.

close tab

played by

Koji

villanelle
Feminine
Twenty-Six
October 22nd
Olivine City, Johto
Bisexual
Rocket Assailant
Grunt
0 height
0 height
no rain, no flowers
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mayday
Mayday Markov
prototype [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 2:14:50 GMT
Mayday Markov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylishtext"] Oh, wonderful. She hadn't kept Evelyn waiting. With that weight tossed free from her shoulders, Mayday gave the woman a bright beam. Silently, she reached into the pocket of her parka and plucked free from it three colored atomizers. "I made these just yesterday~" I her possession, there was a pink, purple, and green vial respectively. "I decided to try a few new mixtures, and I thought perhaps we could test them out?"
[break][break]
It didn't hurt to ask, right? Although, "though, if I'm being honest, I'm not too sure they'll bear the results I'm looking for." Call it a sixth sense, but while she was mid-crafting the creations of doom, there was a budding feeling of doubt in the potency of this batch. A nagging sensation in the back of her mind that pelted her with negativity. Which, in truth, could have hindered her performance in the crafting process.
[break][break]
"I was out of my usual berries, so I thought to use a new selection." Trial and error had become her two new best friends. "I'm running low on a few supplies. Today would have been shopping day, but, this sounded much more entertaining~"

[break]

@evelyn

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]♥

[newclass=.stylishbase]width:430px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/01/25/XWmrwn27_o.jpg);padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtop]width:450px;height:80px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/25/f7/Xy5W77ff_o.jpg);margin:-14px;border-bottom:8px solid #FF69B4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtop2]width:400px;min-height:90px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-bottom:16px solid #FF69B4;margin:-60px 10.5px 0 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylishtext]margin:110px 10px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font:10.5px Poppins;padding:15px;line-height:13px;color:#efefef;margin-bottom:-14px;margin-top:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtext a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #FF69B4;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtext b]color:#FF69B4;font:bold 11px Montserrat;text-shadow:#000000 1px 0px 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylishpkmn img]width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border:1px solid #solid 1px #444444; border:1px solid #444444;margin-left:8px;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-55px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylishooc]border-top:1px solid #444444;margin-top:26px;padding-top:7px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;line-height:10px;color:#2e2e2e;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-3;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#aaa;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishooc a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#fefefe!important;padding: 3px 5px 3px 5px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color:#151515;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:13px;border-radius:10%;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishooc a:before]content:"+";color:#FF69B4;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;margin-right:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.notes]width:350px;color:#cccccc;line-height:11pt;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:3px;margin-left:-20px;margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.himestylecreds]width:535px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestylecreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prototype [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 1:50:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Evelyn glanced down to her hand when she extended them, three vials in hand. It seemed they both had a similar idea budding in their minds before meeting up. She couldn't help but laugh.

[break][break]

"It seems great minds think alike, since I brought my own prototype with me today as well. Want to trade? I would love to get a closer look at yours."

[break][break]

Typically, Evelyn was picky about who could touch her things. But with Mayday, she knew they had similar aspirations. Why would her companion want to take her concoction and steal it?

[break][break]

"I am more than willing to try these out. I was hoping to get some results so I can get back to brewing after the investigation."

[break][break]

She paused.

[break][break]

"You know, I could go with you to get supplies, actually. Stocking up may not be a bad idea..."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#99CCB3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Koji

villanelle
Feminine
Twenty-Six
October 22nd
Olivine City, Johto
Bisexual
Rocket Assailant
Grunt
0 height
0 height
no rain, no flowers
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mayday
Mayday Markov
prototype [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 17:33:54 GMT
Mayday Markov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylishtext"] There's a giddy laugh that fills the air from Evelyn that procs a look of intrigue from Mayday. Eyebrow perks, then her lips curl into a bright beam. They were in sync! Great minds truly thought alike it seemed. "No way!" She chirps with glee, nodding happily and passing her vials to Evelyn. "I would be honored to test out your creations. I think mine could use a little... something. Though I'm not quite sure what that something is just yet."
[break][break]
What better way to test out their creations than on the field? With the manor of the mission given, it didn't seem like they had to pull punches with how they chose to handle the opposition. Especially if these were past rockets who needed to be silenced. Of course, if it came down to it—which Mayday secretly but yet obviously hopes it doesn't come to—she has brought a few antidotes. However, she would be sure to have a deliberating conversation with herself and Evelyn before even thinking about using them.
[break][break]
A clap of excitement ensues. "Certainly! We can go shopping together right after." Ah, these were the joys of having a like-minded lovely nearby. "I saw we use this as field test one?" She was practically beaming with joy. "Ah, I'm so excited! Where's our first test subject? Perhaps we can get their critique as well~?" She steeples her fingers, exposing a toothy grin and glint of malice in her hues.

[break]

@evelyn

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]♥

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prototype [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 19:34:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

"Well, perhaps this will give us enough insight to determine what's missing, right?"

[break][break]

Rolling the vials between her hands, Evelyn held them closer to her face in order to take a closer look. She appreciated the bright colors, similar to how creatures in the wild would warn of their poisonous abilities.

[break][break]

"You know that we have to find them first, right? They won't come walking straight to us."

[break][break]

She couldn't help the teasing laugh as she handed the vials back, beckoning her to follow. They'd be on their way to hunt down those traitorous bastards. Turncoats. Whatever you'd like to call them.

[break][break]

"What Pokemon did you bring with you? I have Nightshade and Azalea per usual, but I think I can definitely trap a target using Nightshade's illusion technique."

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Koji

villanelle
Feminine
Twenty-Six
October 22nd
Olivine City, Johto
Bisexual
Rocket Assailant
Grunt
0 height
0 height
no rain, no flowers
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mayday
Mayday Markov
prototype [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 4:54:54 GMT
Mayday Markov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylishtext"] Oh, she had let her excitement get the best of her, hadn't she? "Ah, that's true," Mayday giggles, "I got a little ahead of myself there. Too excited to see our hard work in action." She gave Evelyn a nod before grabbing hold of a minimized Pokeball that had been kept in her pocket. "Just Maganium today. I figured her sweet scent could lure out our targets before we ensnare them." A pretty simple plan, in truth. "She's also my right-hand lady in my poison-making right now, so it was only fair she tags along."
[break][break]
With a nod once more, Mayday tucks the Pokeball away. Turning her head to peer outward at the city. "I wonder how many of them we'll find today? From what I gathered, there are a number of them here." Her index finger taps against her cheek while she hums in thought. "The more the merrier, though. Oh, I know," Her attention returns to Evelyn now, an even giddier grin plastered on her face. "What say we take turns? Poison for poison?"
[break][break]
She had even made a game of it. "Then, we can combine them for the finale~"

[break]

@evelyn

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]♥

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prototype [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 1:01:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

So it seemed that Mayday's Pokemon and her own would work perfectly together. Evelyn couldn't help the grin on her lips as she clapped her hands together.

[break][break]

"Well, I believe our Pokemon will work splendidly together. Let's get a move on, shall we?"

[break][break]

As she started to walk, she couldn't help but laugh.

[break][break]

"If we get enough, we can surely take turns. I don't mind. I would definitely be interested in seeing the results of your work."

[break][break]