gone [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gone [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 0:44:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
x
-
@evelyn
Weekends typically gave Evelyn some time off of work, though sometimes she was pulled into the Rocket sub to patch up a beaten up Rocket member or two. Other than that, she was usually found out in Hoenn searching for Pokemon to catch to strengthen her current team.

Or just to have for fodder in her experiments.

Mt. Pyre felt ghostly, spooky when passing by the graves of the fallen. However, once she managed to pass through to get to route 123, a calmer feeling came over her.

It certainly calmed her Gengar and Zoroark, both seeming to be interested in the environment around them. Nightshade was casting illusions for Azalea to play with.

"You two... this is supposed to be kind of serious, right?" she said with exasperation, resting her chin against her hand as she watched the Gengar launch herself at the illusion.

close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
chaotic stupid, i'll get used to feeling useless
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
gone [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 1:04:50 GMT
parker jones Avatar
amulius stands by her side. they're in between jobs right now, but there's no time like the present to train. besides, if she doesn't get her workout in, she'll feel bad tomorrow and if she feels bad tomorrow, her 'clients' tend to do a little bit of complaining. not that there complaints don't end up in the trash eventually, but still - she's a brute, but she's not supposed to mangle her targets. 

she doesn't quite recognize the woman by name, but she knows sure as shit that the person sharing the road with her has patched up her face on more than one occasion. 

parker gets herself in scraps, even when she's not on the job. 

"hey," she says, approaching. amulius watches carefully. "you're, ah, shit. what's your name? i've seen you 'round hq before."
@evelyn
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gone [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 2:53:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A voice pulled Evelyn away from her failed attempt at disciplining her Pokemon. She turned her head, spotting an oddly familiar face.

She saw so many clients that the faces were all distinct, but their names ran together unless they were in the clinic.

"Evelyn. I've helped patch you up before, haven't I? I apologize that I can't remember your name."

She couldn't help but laugh. Nightshade's illusions were gone as his attention focused on the new trainer and her Blaziken that joined them. Azalea seemed rather disappointed, a pointed scowl on the Gengar's face as she peered over at Parker.

"There's so many of you that come to me. While I appreciate the work, I'd also appreciate it if you guys were a bit more careful with yourselves," she said, albeit teasingly.

close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
gone [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 22:53:19 GMT
parker jones Avatar
you don't often forget a face like evelyn's. it's why parker never caught her name. she's a spore spot for ladies with gentle hands. but she shrugs her shoulders now, gives evelyn a bit of a toothy smile at the remark. she would also rather avoid getting knocked around like she does, but that's the job. 

amulius doesn't take part in the shenanigans with the other pokemon. he looks on, nonplussed at the pair, and shifts from side to side while parker chats. 

they'd come out to stretch and smash faces, not lollygag and chatter. 

"evelyn. i'll try to remember next time you're stitchin' up my face.

"what you doin' out here then? on your way to a house call or somethin'?"
@evelyn
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gone [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 3:53:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

There was a promise of next time, and honestly, Evelyn was not surprised in the least. All she did was offer a chuckle and shrugged her shoulders.

[break][break]

What else could she do for these Rocket members aside from patch them together again?

[break][break]

"No shame if you don't, but maybe I'll give you a treat if you do," she said, as though she was talking to a child.

[break][break]

She flashed a smile. Why was she here? Oh, not to take a house call. No, she was off duty.

[break][break]

"I don't always heal people, my dear. I'm out hunting for Pokemon. Poison-types, specifically, though any will do in the long run. They're for my hobby."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#99CCB3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gone [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 6:36:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARBOK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GASTRO ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@evelyn

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ABSOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHO CUT

close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
gone [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 4:34:17 GMT
parker jones Avatar
people aren't always working 24/7 and when they're not, they're usually doing something other than what they do for work (a concept parker's a little unfamiliar with herself). so she goes huh and just shrugs her shoulders. mostly she's trying to piece together if the treat evelyn's talking about is a little sugar in her bowl. 

"poison-types are part of your hobby?" she says with brows raised. remus turns at that moment and points into the bushes, nodding first towards parker and then evelyn. 

"well, looks like you're in luck. remus found somethin'."

and something he did find. the arbok slithering in the grass towards evelyn is of some concern, but the lucario is mostly interested in the absol that watches them from afar. remus' eyes burn blue and, unfortunately for it, the absol takes this as a sign of aggression. 

it leaps, claws out to slash remus' side, but his fur is as thick as steel, and it glances off of him with ease. he retaliates with a punch to her side, taking the fight to close combat quarters. she weaves backwards, but he follows quickly, uppercutting and then knocking her down. 

he looks back to his trainer for approval, slightly winded. parker grins and unclips an empty ball at her hip. 
@evelyn
catching absol
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gone [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 1:08:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

"They are."

[break][break]

It seemed to surprise her companion. Evelyn looked over at her, smiling gently.

[break][break]

"I'm concocting my own poison. Something so terrible, so painful, it could be used for torture before a slow and terrible death. It's my revenge. My ultimate peace of mind."

[break][break]

Her attention broke away when she was told that something was found. Stepping closer, an Arbok seemed to appear. Perfect.

[break][break]

Pulling out a ball, she threw it forward, attempting to catch it. It would be a great asset to her.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gone [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 0:32:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE ARBOK BROKE OUT OF THE BALL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GASTRO ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD BOMB

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KIRLIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IMPRISON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGICAL LEAF

[break]
CAUGHT THE ABSOL!
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
gone [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 8:01:37 GMT
parker jones Avatar
after the scuffle with the absol, parker turns her attention back to her present company. she raises a brow incredulously at evelyn and then harks out a laugh. "shit, what guy did you dirty so bad you wanna kill 'im slow and painful?"

the arbok bursts free and remus' lips curl. he looks to parker for direction and she just shrugs, allowing the lucario to leap towards it and deliver a couple of blows of its own to the snake. it takes some damage in return, but comes back neatly, looking towards evelyn with his jaw parted, chest rising as he catches his breath. 
@evelyn
skipping but beating the shit out of arbok for evelyn
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gone [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 3:26:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

The ball was rolling, which meant Evelyn had time to explain her story.

[break][break]

Right?

[break][break]

"Some bastard murdered my fiancé. Therefore, I'm going to get my revenge. But he has to suffer the same way he made the love of my life suffer."

[break][break]

She said it so innocently, with a smile on her face. Evelyn would never hide the fact she was so excited for this endeavor.

[break][break]

During her discussion with Parker, the Arbok broke free. She huffed, ready to have her own Pokemon attack it. However, Parker's Lucario stepped in and did the job. So, she threw another ball.

[break][break]

"Wow. Thanks."

[break][break]

+ , capture attempt ARBOK