awards
96 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabrielle
gabrielle black
Search for the grinch (c)
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 10:27:00 GMT
gabrielle black Avatar
She fell asleep once all the gifts had been wrapped up and placed under the brightly lit Christmas tree. She was confident with the gifts that were picked out, it was all thanks to her aunt . By the time Gabby had woken up, it was past noon and most of her siblings were not in the house.

She went downstairs to look at their grand tree, only to be surprised. the gifts were gone, in fact the entire area by the tree was a complete mess - how was this possible?? Did they get robbed? She didn't even hear anyone..

In a panic she dashed back upstairs knocking on her brother 's door, hoping that he was still home.

"Hey finn? are you here we have a situation! "

close tab

played by

Captain

Finn, Ziggy
He/Him
November 26
Sinnoh
?
Research Assistant
Civillian
single
25 height
25 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
48 posts
Finley Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @finn
Finley Black
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 3:12:15 GMT
Finley Black Avatar
The monstrous snores of the orange-haired twin came to a curt stop as the rattling of the door scared him awake. "Huh?" The questioning sound drooped from his lips like drool, as his eyes blinked awake.

After sloppily wiping his face of all dried up saliva and eye crusties, Finn swung his legs over to the left of the bed, lifting himself up towards the shittily painted door. He swung it open and leaned his still-waking body against the frame.

"What do you mean 'we have a situation'?"

close tab

played by

Kiki

Gabby
She/Her
November 26
Canalave City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
16 height
16 height
Everyone has a purpose.
awards
96 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabrielle
gabrielle black
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 6:39:17 GMT
gabrielle black Avatar

The door swung open, and before her stood Finn, still sleepy eyed. Gabby was pretty uncaring that she had woke up her twin so suddenly. All that was on her mind was tracking down the awful thief who stole all their gifts.

"Cmon Finn! Wake up already!" her hand smacked against his forehead, hoping it would be enough to get him to focus. She then points towards the tree - "Someone or something snatched all the gifts!"

close tab

played by

Captain

Finn, Ziggy
He/Him
November 26
Sinnoh
?
Research Assistant
Civillian
single
25 height
25 height
awards
48 posts
Finley Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @finn
Finley Black
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 5:36:21 GMT
Finley Black Avatar
The solid thump of her palm against his forehead forced Finn awake. But even then, her words were left senseless.

"Ha...?"

Furrowed eyebrows knitted themselves together as he brought his hand to the back of his head. Sure, his twin was the eccentric type...but this? It was a little much, even for her. Still, despite his disbelief, he peered around the corner and followed Gabrielle's pointed finger.

The sight that greeted him was less than cheery. There, below the stairs, was an empty Christmas tree. There were no colorful presents tucked beneath the tree, nor any decorations on its bare branches - a stark contrast to what it had been the night before. "Holy shit," The teen softly cursed. He inched towards the horrific site, bare feet tapping against the wood, and stopped at the head of the staircase. "Who...? What...?" Finn turned to his twin, confusion clear on his face, "Did you just see this?"

close tab

played by

Kiki

Gabby
She/Her
November 26
Canalave City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
16 height
16 height
Everyone has a purpose.
awards
96 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabrielle
gabrielle black
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 6:05:35 GMT
gabrielle black Avatar

Blinking Gabby realizes that she was being to harsh with her brother. "Sorry Finn, I didn't mean to hit you." Biting her lips as she speaks, Finn wasn't to blame for this - truthfully she was the one being unreasonable. Waking him in a bizarre manner and demanding him to come to his senses.

Sighing Gabby slowly nods to Finn's confusion, "Yeah...." She responds softly, her hand nervously scratching at her shoulders. "What should we do? you think someone broke in?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Finn, Ziggy
He/Him
November 26
Sinnoh
?
Research Assistant
Civillian
single
25 height
25 height
awards
48 posts
Finley Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @finn
Finley Black
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 4:21:00 GMT
Finley Black Avatar
What should they do?

Finn bit his bottom lip and pondered over their situation carefully. So someone had supposedly gotten inside their house, took all their decorations and presents, and left...? But why? "I don't...know? It's weird. You'd think they would've taken more than just our presents."

He turned back towards Gabby, frowning, and asked, "Do you know if pops' home? Maybe it's some sort of punishment?"

It was a low guess, but who else could've done this? At least it'd make sense if this was some form of vindictive parenting.
close tab

played by

Kiki

Gabby
She/Her
November 26
Canalave City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
16 height
16 height
Everyone has a purpose.
awards
96 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabrielle
gabrielle black
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 21:31:54 GMT
gabrielle black Avatar

"Oh..." Gabby responds half heartedly. Unlike Finn she felt there was plenty of reason to steal Christmas gifts, one of them being to ruin the holidays. "Perhaps they did? I didn't look around very much, soon as I saw the gifts were missing I panicked and came to you." Fingers tap against her chin as Gabby provided the more thoughtful response.

Gabby's expression scrunches with further confusion at the mention of their father. She shakes her head, doubting that this would be his doing. "I haven't seen dad in a few days.. he's been pretty busy with the election." Shoulders drop as she is reminded of his absence, longing to have some more father daughter time.

Descending the staircase she beckons her twin to follow. "Anyways, guess it's up to us to solve this mystery. Who knows maybe someone placed them elsewhere?" She speaks hopefully.