part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
The Hunt [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 19:51:42 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The Huntress looms at the opening to Shoal Cave. There’s a bitterness to the chill in the air that sends a single shiver down her spine. She should have worn a jacket. Oh well, it’s too late now. The hunt is on.

”Alpha,” a single word and snap of her fingers. The Houndoom grunts, launching forward. She’s followed closely by her pack member, a lower ranking male. The female takes a moment to get her bearings, sniffing the air with an ODOR SLEUTH before pressing it back to the cold ground, searching for the scent of a beast.

Ice/Ground Spawn

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Hunt [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2021 3:47:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUBCHOO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
The Hunt [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 23:59:18 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She catches a scent. A momentary pause to commit it to memory then a low growl indicates the hunt is on. With a powerful push of her hind legs, the Houndom launches forward, the amle at her flanks. Toni is quick to follow, nimbly racing after the canines.

Naturally, they pull ahead. Shoal Cave isn’t made for a bike or mod of transportation that will let Toni keep up. Regardless of where their trainer is, the pokemon know what to do, what she wants.

It’s not a beast they find, but it’s a pokemon nonetheless. The small Cubchoo is alone with no guardian to be found. It’s easy prey, not the battle the Houndoom would like but Toni would be pleased with a bear.

When the Huntress arrives, the Cubchoo has already fainted. A small, still body on the cavern floor. Charred white fur and a streak of ash across the stone is the only indication that there was any sort of battle. Alpha delivers the Cubchoo to Toni in the gentle grip of her maw, “Good girl,” Toni praises, letting a gloved hand glide over the Houndoom’s head, giving a bit of extra attention between the horns.

An empty pokeball is dropped from her free hand, aiming to capture the Cubchoo and claim it as hers.

Capture attempt

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Hunt [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 2:45:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE CUBCHOO!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!