Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Burrowing (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 0:05:26 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Once again, Thomas found himself going between Rustboro and Verdanturf in the Rusturf Tunnel. While flying was simply more convenient, and made him less likely to run into trouble, he refused to give up on something. That something being finding a good Steel-type in the Rusturf Tunnel. The last time he was in the Tunnel, he came out empty handed, having to rush back home. But now, he was determined to have something to show for it.

Heading towards Verdanturf Town, Thomas ventured into the cave, with Ripper trailing behind him.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Burrowing (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 7:28:36 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

A WILD GASTRODON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

male / sticky hold[break]

recover / body slam / muddy water / mud sport 
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Burrowing (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 4:34:56 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

While venturing down the cave, something would leap out at the duo. Immediately, Thomas scrambled back as a Gastrodon slammed into the ground where Thomas previously stood. The pink and brown slug would glare at the trainer and his Scizor, reeling its head back, clearly telegraphing an attack. In response, Ripper performed a Swords Dance to bolster his fighting spirit, before bracing himself for what was to come.

A wave of Muddy Water washed through the cave, sending Thomas sliding back, while Ripper just barely stood his ground. In retaliation, he lunged at the Gastrodon with a Bullet Punch, before following it up with a brutal Double Hit. The large slug cried out in pain as the fists slammed into his body, before collapsing to the ground, unconscious.

Thomas got up from where the Muddy Water dragged him, groaning. The trainer was now covered in mud. After wiping his face off, he slowly made his way forward. "Well, I can safely say that I've seen better days. Good work, Ripper.", Thomas told the Scizor.

notes: Skipping

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,687 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Burrowing (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 6:50:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LARVITAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / guts[break]
rock slide / dark pulse / screech / thrash
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Burrowing (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 7:32:20 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas and Ripper would soon continue their progress down the tunnel. Further down the tunnel, something would spot them coming. The green, rocky Pokemon would gaze at the duo with piercing red eyes. Once they would get close enough, the first thing the trainer would notice would be the red belly of the beast, followed by the rest of its small body. Thomas looked down at the Larvitar, who called down a Rock Slide on top of them.

Ripper and Thomas scrambled back, barely avoiding the onslaught of Rocks falling down towards them. Ripper glared angrily, smashing through the barricade with a Bullet Punch, before lunging at the Rock-type with another Bullet Punch. With a panicked cry, the Larvitar was struck by the steely pincer. It would practically crumple to the ground, visible cracks being left in the wake of the strike.

Thomas would stumble over to the Larvitar, checking to make sure it was still alive after eating such a brutal attack. Thankfully, it would live, and with time, it would hopefully heal. With that being done, Thomas and Ripper began the homestretch towards Verdanturf.

notes: Skipping

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,687 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Burrowing (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 3:52:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DONPHAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sturdy[break]
rapid spin / rollout / magnitude / giga impact
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Burrowing (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 4:42:15 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas made to the area that normally got barricaded off by fallen rocks, he would notice that they were not present today. But before they could simply pass through, a Magnitude 4 quake shook the area, causing Thomas to stumble slightly before regaining his balance. Ripper would spot the culprit, a Donphan who was rolling towards them. Ripper allowed the creature to come to him, before simply sidestepping, and allowing the Donphan to sail into the wall.

Ripper would capitalize on the opening by performing a Swords Dance, before lunging at the creature with a Bullet Punch. The Donphan cried out in pain as she as was struck by the steely pincer. In retaliation, she would smash her trunk into the insect with a Giga Impact. Ripper was sent skidding back into a wall by the attack. Despite the prior injuries he took from the Gastrodon, Ripper was not done yet, getting back to his feet, and lunging at the now exhausted Donphan with a Bullet Punch.

With a final cry of pain, the Donphan went down, landing on her stomach with a thud. Thomas looked back to Ripper, who looked to barely be hanging in there at this point. "You did good today, Ripper!", Thomas told the Scizor, before recalling him back to his Pokeball, and making a break for the Pokecenter.

notes: Let's blow this Popsicle stand!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP