kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 10:51:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"No!"

He'd been pushing the dragon tamer away from him with a leg and an arm when he tried to take the phone away from him since they were in the elevator. As soon as the doors opened, he'd make a run for it to the other side of the court. After the accident earlier, it seemed like every guest has gone to the ground floor, leaving the roof top clear for a battle.

"Hey, how about this? I win, you don't get to delete this." He still has yet to verify if the person with him was the same person he had in mind. Maybe he'll compare the face with some old pics or something he had. "You win, I get to help you search whoever your prey is, predator."

He'd cough, figuring he had to elaborate more.

"I work under the League. I can access information about the region's citizens."

It was one of the perks of working under the league, he supposed. Basically abuse of power, but a perk nonetheless. Files and legal documents that recorded every person in the region was kept in a nice data bank that Kyle can easily access. Even if he couldn't physically be there, he can always just call someone who is, and then get information from that.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 12:45:19 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]d
ot. dot. dot. his mind thought about the deal that escaped the blonde's maw. a disgusted look was given because it made little to no sense. "screw that, you idjit! that deal makes no sense, i'm not looking for a prey you dingus, idjit!" a tightened fist was waved directly toward the male. mateo had half a mind to remove his footwear off of his foot and beat him with it as though it were a chancla like no tomorrow.

[break][break]

"i just want you to delete the picture you creep!" wait, coming to a halt for a brief moment. the guy wanted a battle, right? so then it was best he gave him what he wanted. mateo was a battle maniac, so this was a time to cut loose and get moving. time to stretch the wings of his pokemon.

[break][break] "alright then, if it's a battle you want then it's a battle you get, but if i win you have to do anything i ask of you--even if it involves using your league status." in the back of his mind he was shocked to learn that this guy was a league official. were all of them as unique and reckless like this one? just what was up with this region if that were the case.

"so what are we doing here? a single, double? preferably, i'd like to get on with my day." and he did plan on making this quick.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: next round i won't be posting until i've done my pc, but i'll try to do it later today! heading to sleep, now.

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 20:10:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"I guess we can do doubles, dragon boy."

He quickly released two of his Mightyena out of their Pokeballs as soon as the sentence ended. Both canines stood firm against the adversary, tails wagging as soon as they sensed the casual atmosphere as compared to the more serious ones they used to battle for before. Kyle never had them battling for sport before, thinking they were too inexperienced or relaxed for that situation. He supposed it should be fine in a controlled environment.

"That's too much for a picture, don't you think," he taunts as he waited for him to reveal his Pokemon.

Kyle just needed to know what kind of Pokemon he'd send out. Then again, even if he was the person he suspected him to be, there still was a chance that he'd release some new party member instead of a Pokemon from the past. "Just keep the requests simple and don't get me fired," he says casually, agreeing with the conditions, which still was stupidly against him. He was used to this kind of bossiness anyways.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 0:24:29 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]c
oat on. stomach and neck brace? tightened. his goggles had been affixed atop of his head. whether they were here upon this rooftop legally or not was no concern of his. the anticipation of a battle had finally arrived. reaching into his pocket he would come to pull out two capsule sized balls; tossing one into his other hand, he'd mash the buttons that would enlarge them.

[break][break]

tossing the balls into the air, they would expel a bright flash of light once opened. with a fiery ray of light, a large and powerful dragonite manifested onto the field. in an illusive hue of blue light, glaceon graced the field with his presence. two types effective against the other were to coincide their differences and act as partners. "just don't disappoint me, and be sure to give it your all." and without hesitation, he'd partake in crafting the first move, "hail!" he exclaimed. dragonite stood in place, whereas glaceon began to make its move. a cold breeze of frosty air began to take the battlefield by surprise, their breaths practically being seen.

[break][break]
the clouds gathering above began to pour down ice pellets from above. they were nothing to glaceon, nor dragonite whose body was in tiptop shape and could withstand even the smallest of offense; thanks to multiscale. they remained on standby.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: used hail. on standby.

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 1:04:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
It was a perfect morning... until it wasn't.

"Hey, what gives," was his nonchalant complaint.

Kyle quickly took refuge from one of the tables equipped with huge umbrellas, finding the ice pellets annoying, not to mention painful. He can do the commanding of his Pokemon from a distance. The dog ears his Mightyena have aren't there just for decor. Just to be safe though, the commands were more than a whisper as he tried to break through the amusement of his Pokemon.

"Bravo, Toxic. Charlie, Snarl."

He started trying to get the Poochy boys do the decision making themselves if a target wasn't specified by their trainer. Saves him time from uttering additional words. Besides, anyone would be a good recipient of the moves at the start of the battle.

Charlie moves first, releasing a shrill cry that resonates through the area, dark energy spreading along with the shock wave of the sound as it attempts to drown both of the opposing Pokemon. The other Mightyena takes advantage of the period where both of them would brace for damage, regurgitating a ball of poison from his stomach and launching it at the larger threat at that moment: the Dragonite.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 1:34:33 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]d
uring the HAIL, something was up with dragonite. dragonite's body began to emit a strange crackle and static-like noise; only for what looked to have been a layer of aura shattering like glass. "ah. . ." it took him a minute to realize that that was dragonite's MULTISCALE. he'd begin to flail, screaming, "glaceon, what did you do?!" glaceon musingly bobbed its head; whereas dragonite graced his trainer with a daggering glare. he didn't have time to panick as he placed his jacket over his head to attempt to avoid the hail.

[break][break]

proceeding, dragonite would take the reign of his next move. though, he was intercepted by the great snarl released by mightyena. this snarl would come to effect the duo who had only just begun to work as one; so they were still new to tag-teaming. "don't let up, counter the toxic with ice beam!" glaceon would generate a cool beam of energy directly toward the toxic; freezing the sphere in place. though the sphere of sludge was still heading straight for dragonite who would, then, stand to capture it with all his might. gliding back a little.

[break][break]

without hesitation, he'd send the ice ball hurdling toward the duo. had they chosen to take it head on, great. but should they choose to separate or jump back? glaceon would release another ICE BEAM toward bravo and dragonite would lunge a charged DRAGON RAGE at charlie; an electrical sphere of energy gathering in its opened maw sent toward the dark-type, while an energy of ice toward the other. the hailstorm began to grow heavier bit by bit. dragonite was afflicted little by little--and growing annoyed all the while.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: hail began to grow a bit heavier. snarl was successful, ice beam was used to freeze the toxic sphere. the frozen sphere of toxic was captured by dragonite and thrown toward the duo dogs. should they choose to separate or jump back glaceon would hurl another ice beam toward bravo and dragonite a dragon rage at charlie. dragonite was afflicted by the growing hail.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 2:48:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
The hail was still pelting his side of the field at much greater effect than the other, who had an Ice-type and a Pokemon with a much better constitution than his pair of Mightyena. He will have to do something about it soon.

Set up was needed first though.

"Charlie, counter with Shadow Ball. Bravo, Protect."

A concentrated mass of energy formed from the Dark-type's maw, directing it towards the incoming ball of toxic before releasing it at a respectable speed. The two attacks collided, breaking the ice that encased the Toxic, before spreading the attacks to multiple directions from the point of contact. Sludge and shards of ice would scatter. Hopefully, the management won't get too angry at them.

Bravo was ready with his trainer's command though. A barrier was erected in a timely manner, protecting the duo from bits and pieces that came from the mishmash of elements.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 3:58:10 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]e
xciting, still getting used to utilizing the glaceon. dragonite scurried to stand in front of the glaceon, surprising the ice-type. mateo, too, was quite surprised considering their relationship. "safeguard!" mateo uttered, swiping his right arm to the side. a blue veil, in the shape of a sphere, enveloped the duo. the light was bright. the pellets of ice were blocked with success. the veil was lifted, but a layer of light remained and would not be dimming down anytime soon.

[break][break]

"oh, we've never utilized safeguard in a double battle before; i had no idea it could do that." even mateo was surprised. a confidant grin became donned, "alright, enough messin' around. time to kick it up a notch because you've caught our attention, idjit!" mateo was stoked, the outcome of this battle had yet to be decided but safeguard was now protecting dragonite from the hail. "dracarys!" from hearing the signal. dragonite knew it was time to let loose; to show them his DRAGON DANCE.

[break][break]

soaring into the sky with great speed, dragonite flew high and free; as if he were dancing and becoming one with the hailstorm. circulating over their heads. his speed became great, his power enhancing. his maw became generated with a great small fire, coming to a halt in the sky he'd look down upon bravo and charlie from above, charging the orange light that would flicker into a blue flame. DRAGON RAGE was on. without warning, he'd release a great sphere of fire from above. one by one a sphere continued to rain down in succession, it was one hell of a knock-off draco meteor. currently, four generated blue sphere's of fire were hurdling toward bravo and charlie--maybe even kyle--down below.

[break][break]

the battlefield was becoming hectic--messy even. the hailstorm grew even more. it was becoming slightly hard to see as the hail grew, "perfect." glaceon knew what was to come next, and it was through snow cloak that it's body began to blend in with the hail. he was illusive, like a kecleon, and would vanish from sight.

[break][break]

the sphere's would leave a great destructive force behind. leaving the roof with a dent upon their surface, but not strong enough to break it just yet should they choose to dance around the dragon's flame. "woah--ow, yowch!" he'd run to take cover underneath a nearby table top. the hail pelting him relentlessly. the jacket just wasn't enough, luckily his body temperature wasn't too underwhelmed...for now. he'd place the goggles over his eyes so that he would be able to see the field better. "glaceon's gone, it's ability must be in effect." for now, glaceon would remain hidden.

[break][break]

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: [break]
the hailstorm has grown heavier. mateo took cover underneath a nearby glass table. placed the goggles in his head over his eyes so to see better. [break]
safeguard is in effect for five post: 1/5. ( i can churn the number down if you want. going by the wiki of how long this is suppose to last.)[break]
dragonite flew into the air, used dragon dance and then dragon rage from above. shot four sphere's consecutively from above; aiming for bravo and charlie, and perhaps even kyle by an accident.[break]
snow cloak was activated upon the growing hailstorm, glaceon has now become evasive; blending in with the storm and phasing out of sight.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 5:56:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"You're gonna destroy the place!" he shouted, moving from one corner of the rooftop to another. Flames would hit multiple objects, possibly destroying some of the mall's property. "Should've suspected it when he brought out a Dragonite," he muttered to himself.

"Charlie, return with Dark Pulse! Bravo, go for the Glaceon. Crunch."

The words would stop both of them from being distracted by the Dragonite before it could even start. One of the Mightyena remained on his place as the command was given, not even sparing the other a glance when it darted forward. Dark energy would accumulate around him, before expelling it as a spread-type projectile, each of them aiming for their respective fireball. While it wouldn't extinguish the flames, the force was enough to change its trajectory to somewhere away from them.

The other Mightyena rushed in despite the Glaceon hiding itself from their sights. Originally trained to be tracking dogs, finding a hidden enemy was easy work for the Dark-type and his sense of scent and hearing. With the Dragonite away from the Glaceon, Bravo found himself confident enough to pounce on the Ice-type, fangs bared and ready to pin the smaller Pokemon under his weight.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 7:41:51 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]e
xciting, exciting, exciting! he watched from afar. this was what he lived for. his cheeks became embellished with a hue of red color. "a-amazing..." the way he utilized his mightyena to combat dragonite. how innovative, smart; he definitely would've earned a badge, win or lose. what the hell was he doing under this table? cowering because of some hail? hell no, he had to get serious. his dragon energy was practically being provoked.

[break][break]

he needed to show the synergy and length his pokemon were willing to go. to be on this time you need to know when to dragon up. he heard kyle's voice boom something about 'danger'. he was too enamored with the battle beginning to rev up.

[break][break]

shift in sight gathered toward a dark figure emerging from the mighty hail. "mirror coat!" as bravo maneuvered to sink its fangs into glaceon, it was successful. a keen nose were a hound pokemon's greatest sight. just like a dragon's power. sadly, the mirror coat did not work due to the move being of dark origin; luckily, the safeguard helped reduce some damage--minimal--but still some. as the glaceon was captured between the beasts maw. it was unable to escape as a loud yelp was exhibited.

[break][break]

from above, it would seem as though dragonite was, yet again, performing DRAGON DANCE; it's power and speed growing once more. from below a bright beam gave way from above--it was glaceon, trapped in the maw of another pokemon. with an electrical light sparking upon its antenna, the physically heightened dragon would expel, once more, another DRAGON RAGE directly toward charlie. of course, it was a feint. the dog could attempt to dodge the mighty sphere, or even counter should he so wish, but the power within it was halved so that its speed may travel faster in order to successfully serve its purpose for distraction. for dragonite's attention lied elsewhere: bravo.

[break][break]

dragonite's were intelligent, so intelligent that they were capable of making proper decisions on their own. mateo trusted his long time partner to get the job done, as for glaceon, he'd command, "retaliate with ice fang!" though in pain, glaceon listened. with a mighty jaw of ice, glaceon's teeth would sink into the mightyena's front leg. holding on tightly like no tomorrow. an electrical charge was sprung forth, enveloping dragonite's body. and with its enhance speed and power, it would release a great shock that would prove to be both detrimental and, shockingly, effective.

[break][break]

a discharge was sent toward the mirror coated, shining glaceon. thanks to safeguard, no effect nor harm would come to glaceon; also, because mirror coat is equipped, the shock would do even greater the damage then intended due to the ability of mirror coat reflecting an attack and dishing it twiceas much. glaceon's teeth were sunk in, and they had no desire to let go. bravo would suffer for his aggression.
[break][break]

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
hailstorm is continuing. [break]
safeguard is in effect for five post: 2/5. [break]
dragonite used dragon dance, still in the air, used dragon rage toward charlie to act as a diversion, used thunder wave directly on glaceon and bravo. glaceon is unaffected thanks to safeguard.[break]
glaceon was captured. damage was dealt on glaceon; glaceon used mirror coat. glaceon used ice fang to bite down upon bravo's leg. glaceon does not intend to let go. safeguard is still active upon the glaceon, thunder wave does no effect or damage to glaceon.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 22:56:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
This seemed to be the perfect opportunity for part of the clean up, he supposed. He will have the person in front of him be responsible for the mess that they created when the battle ends.

"Bravo, Play Rough. Shake him off of you."

His fangs were still latched onto the Glaceon, albeit not by choice. Electricity surged through his body, with frost slowly creeping from his front legs. Pain, cold and paralysis all worked together in trying to slow him down. He finds his systems shutting down for a while, but for the one moment he could move, Quick Feet activates, giving him enough agility to move despite the obstacles.

Kyle watches his Mightyena roll around, puffs of smoke and glitter appearing where the obvious hits happened. He'd get the scruff with his maw, the other front paw pushing the face away from him, and other dirty fighting, all in an effort to free himself from the grip. Should the Glaceon does so, the weakened MIghtyena would start rushing towards his team mate.

"And you. Hyper Beam."

Charlie aims for the Dragonite. A powerful force came from the Mightyena and towards the Dragonite, piercing through the Dragon Rage easily. The more important thing brought by the move, though, was the shock wave that came from the force it exerted. Wind currents easily shifted clouds to a direction away from them, somewhat clearing an area on top of the battlefield from the hail. Hitting the Dragonite was just a bonus at this point.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 23:41:07 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]s
uccess, but only for a split minute. bravo fled, glaceon was tossed from the rough play and landed upon his feet. back to bravo, he'd charge a white beam of light--firing it off the next. a powerful blast on go? had dragonite been a normal flying-type, there's no way he could recover his defense--luckily he was no ordinary flying-type; factoring in dragonite's speed and the power of dragon dance doubling his physical attribute, he was able to regain his composure to foresee the oncoming strike--barely of course, his left leg and left arm were stricken by the powerful beam in dragonite's attempt to side step entirely.
[break][break]

a mighty roar gave way.

[break][break]

"dragonite!" pushing the table aside, he'd stand watching as his dragon snarled in pain. he felt such rage and agony, now he wanted vengeance. "i hear you buddy," he retorted, he was being pelted by the hail from above. but that was all going to come to a stop. "i'm in the mood rev it up, hurricane!" with bravo at charlie's side, the wounded dragonite would begin to create a powerful gust of wind. circulating over their head with his double enhanced speed and power, a great hurricane began to form. they may attempt to run away from it, but there was no escape once the powerful wind began to grow. "glaceon, create an ice wall with ice beam to cover both sides--don't let them find any route to escape!" and on command, had they dare attempt to run, an ice beam would be shot upon bravo's side and then charlie's, leaving the front open for a brief second to be closed the next by a short wall of six feet in height. the ice beam served as a warning sign, as if to tell them they had nowhere to escape.

[break][break]

as the hurricane gathered, so did the hail once spread throughout the field; tables and chairs were being knocked over. if the hail didn't hurt before, they sure as hell did now. the surrounding wind would begin to pull the adult pups from the ground, lifting and shaking their gravity. "glaceon, combine that with blizzard!" alongside the mighty hurricane and dealing with the powerful hailstorm, glaceon sent forth a raging blizzard toward the hurricane. it was a winter hell for the duo today. to no surprise it would be if the duo were frozen or riddled with low-temperature and slow movement from the cold winds. the damage that they were to be met with wasn't inevitable. for bravo, who was stricken by a powerful shock, may have had the power to utilize protect once more. but there was no guarantee for the earlier shock of thunder wave may have gotten in the way.

[break][break]

a storm was brewed, and the duo planned to make sure that no survivor would come out of it; lest they either be frozen or dealt heavy damage upon by the mighty frosted winds.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
hailstorm is continuing. [break]
safeguard is in effect for five post: 3/5. [break]
thunder wave was successful, but dragonite was damaged by the hyper beam! dragonite was enraged and given a command, dragonite used hurricane to capture charlie and bravo. hurricane would begin to lift the puppers from the ground. [break]
glaceon used ice beam to block their escape route. hail began to gather within the hurricane, affliction was being done. glaceon used blizzard to add onto the threat of hurricane and hail combined. an attempt to freeze both mightyena's was being made, an attempt to K.O. one or the other was being made.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 12:07:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
Paralysis made it difficult for the Mightyena to move its limbs, unless he forces it. The last sprint had gotten his legs numb for that moment, tripping over nothing and sliding across the smooth rooftop flooring towards the exhausted Charlie. Both were seemingly in an unfavorable position, with what seemed to be the greatest combo attack from their opponent finally unleashed at them.

"This is when you use Protect, Bravo!"

Kyle wasn't used to shouting, but doing so was required if it meant getting his message across strong winds.

Thankfully, moving wasn't required at all for the paralyzed Mightyena to erect a protective bubble around him and his teammate. The culmination of the hurricane and the ice pellets that swirled around them were ultimately kept away from the pair of canines with the move.

Bravo braced, trying to keep the move up as long as the hurricane did, while Charlie recuperated from the exhaustion the Hyper Beam brought to him. The healthier of the duo kept his eyes on their attacker, preparing for his next move as Bravo bought him time. The show would return as soon as either the Hurricane ended or the Protect faded.

Despite the cold, Kyle could feel the sweat roll from the side of his head. How was he going to explain that he was part of the reason of the destruction should the authorities question him? He needed this job to be a functioning adult, and losing it would be detrimental to his current financial situation.

"You're gonna shoulder majority of the collateral, got it!" he'd shout to the other side of the battlefield.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 12:26:16 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
smile was etched onto his face from the exciting chaos occurring before. holding onto his coat, he'd reply, "as long as we get to cut loose, i don't care about the repercussion!" as exciting as this got, those pair were becoming increasingly annoying. "haha, your dog is pretty great; i think i'm starting to get the pattern here with those two!" it was like a video game. dragonite and glaceon were the big boss, and his mightyena's acted in pair; one capable of magic and the other offensive.

[break][break]
so cool, so cool; this was just too cool!

[break][break]

"i'm starting to find them annoying as we go, but just like a mage you eventually have to run out of mana right, right?!" he asked excitedly. "ah man, let's kick it up a notch with the hurricane!" and so he continued once more; his speed kicking up and causing the hurricane to even grow more taller! the duo mightyena's were practically at the center. "assist dragonite more with blizzard, glaceon!" the harsh, cold winds began to freeze the air. the more they stayed within, the greater chance they had of suffering once they were out. unlike the endless whirl that was being combined by the powerful winds between dragonite's hurricane and glaceon's blizzard, bravo's protective field would have to let up sometime--especially within his current state.

[break][break]

"that's enough dragonite, let's hit them with a good ol' finisher; glaceon maintain the hurricane with blizzard!" dragonite relinquished the control to glaceon and soared high into the air. he was above the tall funnel that could be seen from many who were outside of the mall; watching from below as a dragonite hovered over the gaping hole that showed the duo mightyena's within the middle of it. "charge it up, and ready to fire!" a white light began to gather within the center of dragonite's mouth. open and prepping, this place was about to be blown to kingdom key. the repercussions didn't matter. this was what it meant to be a dragon, to battle! this was why he loved being a pokemon trainer. he wanted to have more endless fun just like this!

[break][break]

the hyper charged, but this power would be twice as strong due to the usage of dragon dance. enhanced physically and spiritually, they were about to witness altogether the true power of a dragon. it would be a buzzkill to surrender now, mateo wanted to finish this until there was no left standing. this roof was about to cave in, and not even a protective barrier could save it.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
safeguard: 4/5.[break]
glaceon used blizzard again.[break]
control of the hurricane was relinquished to glaceon; blizzard is maintaining the hurricane. [break]
dragonite flew high above the towering hurricane; watches the mightyena's through the hurricane's eye. [break]
dragonite has begun to charge a powerful hyper beam.[break]
we're all gonna die.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Rise [C]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 0:07:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
This guy was hopeless.

Stacking some of the tables for a makeshift fort to protect himself from the elements, Kyle hunkered down and started to draft the damage report on his phone. The ending was foreseeable, knowing that the guy did not have any form of self restraint when it came to battling.

The act left both of his Mightyena to their own devices, but they were screwed anyways, much like Kyle and his career for letting this happen.

Bravo was left in a state where he could only use his legs through bursts of speed. Paralysis was tricky with his Quick Feet, but he'd make it work. Focusing his attention to the Glaceon, since it was the only one he could reach, his legs kicked the other Mightyena for a boost as he went through the hurricane. Cuts from the wind and frost covered his body, but the charge went through with Play Rough assisting the push.

He'd attempt to bowl over the Glaceon afterwards before his body succumbs to the numbness of paralysis once more. His body would tense up, but not before preparing himself to a tackle.

Charlie was left on his spot once more. "You better protect the place, Charlie," his trainer shouted.

Laser Focus finished aiming as the other Mightyena went ahead. The Dark-type was shaken by the other Mightyena's undoing, but he remained resolute with his focus. He knew that he wouldn't be able to match the Hyper Beam by force. Regardless, he launched his second Hyper Beam of the match. Thin, concentrated and precise, the Mightyena's own attack would try to pierce through the middle of the attack, aiming to split it to multiple beams instead. It would miss the intended targets, but the building wasn't as safe from the attack as them.