played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
two paths crossed [m] [c]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 6:39:27 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Today's objective was simple: securely deliver the cargo from Mauville City to Slateport. Kill anything or anyone that interferes. Given his time with ANVIL, Felix had done similar jobs before - just on a larger scale. Today, however, he was just a lowly grunt assisting his executive.

Together, the two stood within the trunk of the cargo truck, lightly conversing about business. The conversation had hopped from the weather to the mission, to the cargo, and finally settled on the future impact of ANVIL's assistance with Rocket's operations.

On the outside, the cargo truck had just passed the first milestone of the trip: a sign that indicated he was 1/4th of the way to Slateport. So far, so good.

mission
- 1/4 the way
truck

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,485 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 2:36:20 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thanks to some homeless he had used to spy on potential routes, Thomas had been keyed in on a delivery from Mauville to Slateport. Normally, this wasn't enough to get his attention. But the presence of a Rocket Executive made him reconsider leaking this information to the League. The matter, he deemed, would require his personal attention.

Thomas waited in ambush along the route. Halfway along the route, and ideally away from any potential civilians, the former member of the Elite 4, garbed in a black outfit, and a sinister looking mask, was ducking in the shadows on the side of the road. Across the road, covered in foliage, Kalameet the Hydreigon rested, watching out for the passing of the truck. Once the truck would pass them, Kalameet, as instructed and drilled prior, would use an Earth Power to blow out the ground from under the truck, to stop it in its tracks.

From there, his master would spring from the shadows, and attempt to eliminate the Executive.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 7:54:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#509eb5[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎁DELIBIRD DELIVERY!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A DELIBIRD DROPS BY and pulls out a wrapped gift from its tail. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: delibird can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2022 1:51:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
stonjourner

cargo

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - power spot[break]
stone edge / mega kick / heavy slam / stomp / ancient power

A STONJOURNER IS READY TO BE TRANSFERRED. Emanating power continuously, the stony creature is in a state of disassembly, slab segments bound and fixed in awkward angles to prevent the Pokémon from escaping, for it is incredibly resistant to capture.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 7:01:39 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The light conversations came to a screeching halt as the truck's front wheels dipped into the Pokémon-created crater. The harsh thud of metal hitting the ground rung out, followed by the incomprehensible shouting from the front. "What the fuck happened," The executive grunted, eyebrows furrowed into an intense scowl. His movement towards the door was curtailed by Felix's arm.

"Let me go first."

A bright flash lit the room and took the shape of two of his Pokémon: Gallade and Barnaby. "Gallade, stay back with him. Prepare to teleport if needed," He ordered with stern eyes. There were no clear indications as to what or who caused this sudden stop, and from his experience, it was always better to air on the side of caution. 

He inched towards the still-closed door, fingertips tracing the out cold outline of his pistole's handle. "Barnaby, scan the surrounding area after I open the door. Notify me of any movement."

The virtual Pokémon twitched before giving a beep as a response - which Felix generally took as comprehension. It hadn't been long since the Pokémon was gifted to him, so its reactions were still hard to decipher half the time. Alas, it would do for now.

Pulling the gun from his holster and lifting his mask into place, the bodyguard would continue to move towards the door.

mission
- 2/4 the way
truck
- masked up

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,485 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 1:07:56 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Once the truck had been stopped, Thomas wasted no time in getting to work. The assassin would immediately send out Thread the Galvantula, deploying the Pokeball at the rear of the truck. As it was trained, the Galvantula waited at the rear, for the door to open. Thomas would also send out Brutus the Pangoro at the side of the truck.

The Pangoro would waste no time in grabbing the container of the truck, and attempting to flip the truck on its side. Kalameet waited in the brush for his opportunity, ready to open fire on the occupants of the truck as needed. Thomas would draw his pistol, and wait for his moment to strike.

tags:
notes: 2/5 Galvantula lies ready to fire an Electroweb into the truck upon opening. Pangoro attempts to flip the truck on its side. Hydreigon and Thomas lay in wait on opposite sides of the road

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 21:55:27 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Felix's hand hovered over the door's latch. instincts roared within him, begging him to refrain from lifting that door. And it was that moment of hesitation that held them back just enough to hear the screams of their driver being pelted by an electroweb. Then, following those screams, came the rumbling of the truck. "Get us out of her. Now." Without wasting time, he returned Barnaby to his ball and jumped towards his Gallade and the executive. With the gap closed, the gallade was able to teleport them small distance away from the truck, however, due to the amount of people, he was only able to move them a few feet into the surrounding patches of forestry.

Right in front of their opponents.

"Gallade, take him and run. I'll try to hold them off for a bit." Felix muttered. Given his lowly status, it was unlikely they were there to assassinate him, and if they were just after the cargo, well, having him stay would benefit that situation as well. He fished out several poke balls from his pocket and threw them in the area surrounding him. Soon 3 arcs of red came splashing out beside him, morphing into a Charizard, Flygon, and Porygon-z.

"Barnaby, LOCK-ON to the man. Keep him in sight. Flygon obscure their vision with Sandstorm. Charizard focus on defense." They weren't here to win - just to fend them off. As told, Flygon began to flap his wings, hurling forward a whirlwind of sand towards the road.
3/5
Teleported opposite side of road, in vision.
Gallade is protecting exe and trying to escape

masked up
Porygon-z locking onto Thomas
Charizard acting defensive 
Flygon hurls a sandstorm towards them.

Insert sprites of the same team as before, just doing a mobile post lol
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 6:19:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: