Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 7:43:12 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0309 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]
Georgette had spoken to her local Pokecenter about any concerns she should have adapting her pokemon to a new climate, given Hoenn had few if any areas with snowfall year round, and all of her partners were used to the biting snow of Snowbelle City. Unfortunately, their advice had been sparse and uncertain - the locals were far more accustom to acclimating visitors to the cold, not the other way around. Thus, with the suggestion she ask the staff at Slateport's Pokecenter, Georgette kept a note to visit sometime after arriving - thankfully it would be winter in Hoenn by the time she arrived and settled where to stay.
[break][break]
So, two weeks after squaring away a hotel room to stay in while she looked at nearby properties, she detoured to Slateport's Pokecenter to inquire about ice-types in the region and anything she should be concerned for. The weather for her trip was perfect as far as she was concerned, her breath freezing upon the crisp air and the dusting of snow underfoot crunching pleasantly beneath her boots.
[break][break]
With cheeks and nose tinged with scarlet by the time she has stepped into the building, Georgette took a moment to dust a bit of fallen snow off her coat before waiting for her turn with one of the staff. It was with luck the waiting was short, and soon taking her turn at the counter, the ivory-haired woman greets the attendant brightly with a heavy Kalosian accent, "Good afternoon. I just moved to Hoenn and keep ice pokemon. How do I best make them comfortable?"
[break][break]
After a brief exchange of confusion before it is clarified that no, her pokemon are not injured nor sick, Georgette tries again, "They will not be used to summer, yes? Will they be ok? Should I buy ice for them to keep them cool?"
[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2022 23:44:54 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The former Elite Four member had found himself at the Slateport Pokemon Center. He had come to simply check on his PC, make sure everything was in line, before going to his safe house in the city. Very quick and dirty business that would see him in and out before anyone would really notice.

The sound of a woman inquiring about Ice-types in Hoenn got his attention. It was a challenge he had to overcome when he had Ice-types to take care of. Once the conversation was finished, the tall man finally stepped in.

"Pardon me, but I couldn't help but overhear. You need a way to house Ice-types once the season changes?", Thomas inquired to the younger woman. "I know of a good way of keeping them comfortable, even during the summer. But first, I have to ask, what are your current accommodations?", he'd continue.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 1:34:33 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0208 words
Appearing no more confident at the worker's answer of "I'm not sure", Georgette glances sidelong at the sound of a voice piping up. Relief immediately washes over her features, her hands clasping together as she exhales a grateful, "Oh! You know about ice-types?" while spinning on her heel to face the voice.
[break][break]
With an emphatic nod, her curls bouncing airily with the action, Georgette says, "Yes, I am concerned for summer. I am looking at properties to live so I could insulate a small building, but at the moment I am in a hotel." She then pauses, her expression thoughtful as to her current accommodations. "It is not ideal to buy ice and fill the bath, but if I must I will," she admits, her right hand making an absent little motion with her words. "I thought maybe the Centers would have cooling stations, no? But I do not want to leave them somewhere for a whole season, or leave them in their pokeballs for long periods."
[break][break]
Blinking once all of a sudden, a warm smile blossoms over Georgette's lips and she extends her hand in greeting as she utters apologetically, "Please forgive me! I am Georgette. It is a pleasure to meet you!"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 13:28:50 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Yeah, I know a thing or two.", Thomas told her. Despite leaning more heavily towards Bug or Dark-types, Thomas definitely studied the other types. "It definitely helps in my line of work.", he'd continue.

From there, he'd let the woman speak. And he had to agree, the fact that PokeCenters around Hoenn didn't accommodate for Ice-types, despite the Shoal Cave housing them, was severely lacking on the part of the PokeCenters.

Thomas shook the woman's hand. "Daiskue.", he'd tell her, not quite willing to give out his name, given his current status.

"So what kind of property were you looking into, and where did you want to look, if not Slateport?", he'd inquire. "Because having a sizable basement level, or the ability to dig out an underground cavern would be for the best, especially if you have one of the larger Ice-types.", he'd tell her.

tags:

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 5:05:53 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0205 words
Some of the unease bleeding from her expression at 'Daiskue's' words, Georgette gratefully takes his hand when offered, her voice piping up to say brightly in turn, "My name is Georgette, it is a pleasure to meet you, Daiskue!"
[break][break]
Her lips then purse at the questions, her head tilting and resulting in the airy bounce of her ivory curls with the motion. "A basement," she muses, her attention swiftly pulled back to the conversation as she answers, "I had considered something north of the city, no? Route 110?" She makes an absent little motion with her hands as she explains further, "But if needed I can look somewhere else? Is there a better city I should consider?"
[break][break]
Suddenly realizing she might be holding up the line, Georgette steps aside from the Center's counter, an apologetic glance offered the staff. Then, she explains, "My biggest pokemon is a Froslass right now. But I also have a Piloswine! My Alola Vulpix should be easier to cool, yes?" Her hands then pressing to her lips, she laughs bashfully, "I am sorry, I do not mean to batter you with questions! I am just worried."
[break][break]
Inquisitively, she tacks on, "What is your job, if I may ask?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2022 6:48:13 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"As long as the place gives you enough space for expansion, should your collection grow.", he'd tell her. "A city like Slateport might not be the best place for that, but if you're gonna be just north of the city, you might be able to get away with it, depending on the property.", he'd tell her.

"A Piloswine? Yeah, when that evolves, you'll want ample space for it.", he'd tell her. Not to mention putting such a massive, destructive Pokemon in a confined space was a recipe for disaster. "And don't worry about barraging me with questions, this is a big decision, after all.", he'd reassure her.

"I'm a ranch hand in Verdanturf.", he'd tell her. "As for how I know this, the owner of the Ranch managed to set up multiple biomes for his Pokemon, including underground sections. One section is a mock Ice Cave, since Hoenn's climate is normally unforgiving to Ice-types.", he'd elaborate.

"If you don't mind me asking, do you have a job in the Region?", he'd ask her.

tags:

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 1:08:42 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0179 words
Georgette gives an attentive nod at the suggestion she buy with room to grow, her voice rising to reply, "I wanted to purchase a few acres, yes. Something I can build on, too."
[break][break]
She then repeats a thoughtful, "Vandanturf," as to his location of employment, a smile blossoming when she offers brightly, "I grew up on a farm in Kalos! We did not have biomes, though. Just Wooloo and the like in the snow."
[break][break]
At the question of whether she currently has a job, Georgette shakes her head, her airy curls bounding around her features. "Nothing long-term yet," she answers, her hands making an absent little motion as she speaks. "I have picked up odd and end jobs while here to pay for things while I look for property." Looking up to the man, Georgette continues, "I want to start a breeding program here, and sell things on the side." She pauses, her brow furrowed as she tries to find the appropriate word, and then settles on, "A patisserie?"
[break][break]
Then, with curiosity, "Where would you suggest looking?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 22:36:51 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"So you're from Snowbelle then?", Thomas inquired. "I've always wanted to go there myself.", he mused.

Thomas continued to listen to what the woman had to say. "Well, your plan of a property on Route 110 would certainly give you no shortage of clientele looking for a breeder that is close to Slateport.", he'd open. "Otherwise, Oldale, Pedalburg, and Verdanturf are places I can recommend, if you'd like something a bit more rural. I wouldn't recommend Lavaridge, given its proximity to Mt. Chimney.", he'd continue, referring to her leaning towards Ice-types.

"As for acquiring a property, the Benoits do have a program where they offer grants to those looking to start businesses in the Region.", he'd tell her. Given that she was a Kalosian, he figured she might recognize the name as the noble family running an arms tech firm with strong League connections. But more recently, his last stunt known under his true identity, where he quit the League on livestream while drinking.

"To tell you the truth, I work for Thomas Benoit, on Duvet Ranch.", he'd tell her.

tags:

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 0:20:08 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0217 words

Georgette nods in affirmation of where she is from, her expression warm as she murmurs, "It is lovely there, if cold. Most people do not like it because of all of the snow."
[break][break]
Her head tilts subtly to the side as she listens to Thomas list off his suggestion of more rural areas, a thoughtful look overcoming her. "I will have to look at those places," she affirms with a nod, "I would enjoy something a little more quieter than the city, truth be told."
[break][break]
Georgette then blinks in surprise at the mention of the Benoits - she had a vague memory of the family and their ventures, but truth be told unless it was directly related to farm-work the woman had barely kept up with politics and celebrities, for better or worse. Her lips pursing, she muses absently, "I did not realise the Benoits owed any farms." Then, her full attention on the man who had introduced himself as Daiskue, she continues in a soft timbre, "That is very kind, but I would hate to take such an opportunity away from someone who would truly benefit from it, no?"
[break][break]
Smiling once more, she inquires, "How do you enjoy Duvet Ranch? You said they had biomes, no? What are those like for things other than Ice-types?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 17:44:53 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I feel like the snow would be a nice change of pace, to be honest.", he'd tell Georgette.

"They've been trying to make sure that people could find gainful employment, or rebuild their lives, without having to turn to Team Rocket.", he'd tell her. "Don't worry about it. Truth be told, we could always use more breeders in the Region. I'm sure the Benoits won't have a problem with that.", he'd respond. Truth be told, one who specializes in Ice-types would be helpful.

"Yes, the Pokemon there are happy and friendly. Though ever since his broadcast, Thomas himself doesn't surface much. He mostly works in the underground biomes, but still does work.", he'd start. "The biomes themselves vary quite a bit. Though he tries to make them as close to their natural habitat as possible, which means different climate control for them. They're all connected through an underground network of tunnels. Though anything that can live comfortably on farm land tends to live above ground.", he'd tell her.

tags:

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 22:33:00 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0275 words

A decided appreciation overcomes Georgette at Thomas's suggestion he would enjoy the snow, her head nodding enthusiastically as she remarks, "Not everyone enjoys it, but I do! I suppose because I grew up in it." With a playful wink she confides to the man, "If you ever visit I can tell you the best places to visit, no?"
[break][break]
Listening as Thomas explains about the Benoit ventures in the Region, Georgette wrinkles her nose at the mention of Team Rocket, her head shaking as she affirms, "You do not have to worry about that." She then smiles at the news Breeders are potentially in demand in Hoenn, especially Ice-types - which made sense, given the tropical climate it was doubtful many would find interest in such a speciality, but those would did would desire quality stock.
[break][break]
"That sounds very extensive," she laughs out. After a moment's pause, she questions hesitantly, "Is Thomas alright? Do you work with him any? I remember the broadcast but I never watched it. Poor man. All that pressure, no?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 1:55:02 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I'll keep that in mind, thank you.", he told her with a smile.

"It is. But Thomas spares no effort, and no expense in keeping his Pokemon happy and healthy.", he'd tell her. Thomas would frown a bit as she asked about Thomas. "To be honest, Thomas has been - different since the Sootopolis Takeover. As I said, after his livestream address to the Region, he became much more reclusive. When he's not working in the underground area, he's been training.", he'd tell her.

"Though to tell you the truth, I'm not surprised. After the death of Silas in Verdanturf, he was among those who believed that Rocket didn't die with him. He got blown off every time he tried to bring it up. So to not only see them return, but be able to convince the people of Hoenn to hand them the reigns city by city, didn't sit well with him at all.", he'd continue.

"I suppose the idea of the people of Verdanturf welcoming them with open arms terrifies him. Especially after their failed attempt at taking over the town years ago."

tags:

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 2:53:50 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0155 words

Georgette nods absently at the information, her teeth briefly visible as she bites the corner of her mouth in thought. "Well," she hazards slowly, after a moment's pause, "Hopefully his presence in Verdanturf will keep out the Rocket members, no?" Glancing up to the man she offers a faint smile and murmurs, "You are a kind friend to him, I am sure he appreciates your support, Daiskue."
[break][break]
Humming a thoughtful note in the back of her throat, Georgette then remarks with curiosity, "Do you think I could visit the ranch were you work sometime? I would like to see the biomes you described in action! It would be easier to know what to expect if I could see one, but I do not want to impose." Her head tilts to the side as she awaits Thomas' answer, the action causing her airy ivory curls to frame her features like a misplaced puff of cloud.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 3:07:44 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I'd hope so to. But I can't help but wonder if some would take it as a challenge.", he told her. "Well, he does his best to provide for us. I'm just trying to do what I can to return the favor.", he'd reply to her.

When asked if she could visit the Ranch for herself, Thomas smiled. "Of course, we're always happy to have new people come in and visit. The Pokemon there are especially happy to see new faces stop in.", he'd tell her. The Audinos would especially take to her quickly, he figured.

"Do you know when you'd be free to check it out?", he inquired.

tags:

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Keeping the Future Cold
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 17:03:04 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0106 words

Georgette beams at the news she will be allowed to visit Thomas' farm. With a thoughtful expression she then pulls out her phone and taps through her calendar, lips pursed in thought as she begins to scroll. "Let me see," she mumbles in distraction. "I am busy these days," Georgette begins, her screen angled for Thomas to view several days penned into the calendar with 'Property appointment', "looking at places for sale, but I am free otherwise, no?"
[break][break]
"Are any of these days good for you and the ranch?" Georgette's head tips upwards for confirmation or denial of any of the dates she is free.