he/him
April 5
Goldenrod City
aro/ace
Bartender
Grunt
19 height
19 height
Any day I'll be beautiful. So I'll wait for the day when I make it through.
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caprice
Caprice Isaac
paint it, black [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2022 19:10:25 GMT
Caprice Isaac Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caprice"]

He was here. Again. As he stepped off the ferry, Cap couldn't help but grumble. The things he did for Team Rocket. Ra, as was customary by this point, poked his head up out of Cap's jacket, hissed, and snuggled back into the warmth.[break][break]

"Eventually, you're going to evolve and you won't fit in there anymore," Cap growled into his jacket. In response, the Pikachu let out a tiny zap of electricity. Cap winced, thumping the lump of Pokemon beneath his coat with a hand. Zap! "Fuck!" He swatted at the lump again. Zap zap zap![break][break]

Okay, this was going nowhere.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.caprice]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]

[newclass=.caprice b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
paint it, black [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 19:50:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DELIBIRD APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PRESENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FREEZE-DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Jack

Cap
he/him
April 5
Goldenrod City
aro/ace
Bartender
Grunt
19 height
19 height
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caprice
Caprice Isaac
paint it, black [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 22:40:25 GMT
Caprice Isaac Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caprice"]

Cap and Ra had come to a tentative understanding. "Tentative", here, meaning Cap had stopped smacking Ra and so Ra had stopped shocking Cap. Neither was happy with this arrangement as each definitely wanted to continue their harassment of the other. The Rocket moved through the cave system, grumpier now than he had been even at the outset of this little excursion. When he saw a bit of movement out of the corner of his eye, he thought maybe his luck had changed. When he realized it was a Delibird, he was sure his luck had changed.[break][break]

"Looks like it's gift time for ol' Caprice," he grinned, shuffling towards the Pokemon. But he was forgetting that it was now well after the gift-giving season. The Delibird turned, regarded him with a careful eye, then began to rummage around in its tail. Cap rubbed his hands together. Finally, everything was on the up and up. Delibird had a Present for him, all right, and it was going to be the bomb.

[break][break]

+ skip.

[newclass=.caprice .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
paint it, black [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 0:54:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PILOSWINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ICICLE CRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Jack

Cap
he/him
April 5
Goldenrod City
aro/ace
Bartender
Grunt
19 height
19 height
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caprice
Caprice Isaac
paint it, black [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 2:00:10 GMT
Caprice Isaac Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caprice"]

Cap left his encounter with the Delibird—as might be expected—singed. And more than a little annoyed. How was he supposed to know the stupid birds knew the stupid date? He didn't even know what day it was! Wiping soot and embarrassment from his face, he wandered deeper into the cave system.[break][break]

"At least you weren't completely worthless back there," he said, peeking into his jacket at a very content Ra. The Pikachu had gotten a chance to let off a little steam and protect the living heater that made his jacket nest oh-so-cozy. After all, if Cap had died, Ra would've had to find his way out of this frozen cave alone. And he didn't have money to pay for a ferry![break][break]

A fuzzy lump caught Cap's attention, luckily before it saw him. He froze in place, unwilling to draw its ire. Everything in these damn caves wanted to kill him. Slowly, surely, he slipped Sekhmet's ball from his belt, releasing the glittering white Salazzle. She took one look at the Piloswine, curled her lip, and lit it up with Flamethrower. As the gout of flame cleared, the Piloswine shook out its fur, shuffled around to look at Cap and Sekhmet, and grunted amicably. Oh, now Cap had to have it.

[break][break]

+ catching piloswine.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
paint it, black [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 23:14:58 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT PILOSWINE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ICICLE CRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU FIND 5 PD.